Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,520 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain (2364 Views)

I Was Embarrassed When Banky W Saw Me 'Unclad' - Tiwa Savage / NDA Comes For Rapper MI And Charass For Wearing Camo (Photo) / Wale Criticized By Americans For Wearing Native Nigerian Wear To Meet Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by thepakmail: 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2012
Recently on Tim Westwod TV show, Tim pointed out to D'banj in the presence of KSwitch and Ikechukwu [Kills] that the Bling chain he currently uses isn't the one he was given by Kanye on the day of the presentation, stating clearly that D'banj only wore the original chain for just a few minutes.

D'Banj was given a chain to wear by Kanye West when he was introduced to some fans at a show. Probably trying to deceive people, especially his Nigerian fans, D'Banj wore a replica of Kanye's chain, but he was disgraced by Tim, who exposed him as seen in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3KRWNn2Zws
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by r231(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
grin grin angry
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by nikkyshyne(f): 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2012
Lol. Good for him.
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by gossips(f): 6:22am On Aug 01, 2012
For the sake of his career, I really hope that DBanj gets it right with Kanye.
He just tries too hard!
I'd rather he took it easy, and pushed his name than Kanye's

1 Like

Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2012
nikkyshyne: Lol. Good for him.

Lmao seconded.
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2012
Loooooollllllllllzzzzzzz Dbanj don fall my hand o! grin
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2012
Another publicity acrobatics by Donjazzy family to Tarnish the image of dbanj.. Ibo boyz at it again! Jealousy na hin go kill una tongue
Re: When D'banj Was Embarrassed On Tim Westwood TV For Wearing Fake Kanye West Chain by zugoboss(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
bennyraz: Another publicity acrobatics by Donjazzy family to Tarnish the image of dbanj.. Ibo boyz at it again! Jealousy na hin go kill una tongue
so Don jazzy bribed Tim Westwood abi? Or Wande coal,Dr.Sid & Tiwa Savage are Ibos abi? Mumu. Who's the tribalist here?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Star Artress Stephnora Okere Mourns / Nairaland Celebrity In Front Of The First Primary School In Northern Nigeria / World Twerking Competition In Uk. See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.