Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended (33759 Views)

Quickteller Suspends Funds Transfer To Ecobank / 3rd Party Transfers From Savings Account Now Available On Internet Banking (gtb) / UBA Charges COT On Savings Accounts: Be Warned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by bigx(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2012
uzoexcel: hey guys, i am newly arrived in the uk for my master studies...i opened a gtb pounds dorm account and left some money there in the hope that once i get here and open my uk bank account i will be able to transfer back via internet banking but i cant seem to see the tab for that online.....am i going about this the wrong way or is there a better way for me to do this...regards

Do you have a token? If yes, then you probably havent added that option, if no, get a token, they would send it to you in the uk.
When you have your token,
1. Login to internet banking
2. Click on Self service > add service
3. From the list presented, tick FX Transfer to other Banks
4. Validate with your token and submit.
5. You can now do your transfers freely.
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by bigx(m): 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2012
fxisreal: can somebody advice me on the best bank for wire transfer to a broker from nigeria pls. i need to know the charges on $1000 and timming of d fund movement. also need to know on withdraw-er from broker to such bank. Thanks

I do transfers every week and use GTB. Get a DOM account there.
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by legalwealth(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2012
bigx:

Do you have a token? If yes, then you probably havent added that option, if no, get a token, they would send it to you in the uk.
When you have your token,
1. Login to internet banking
2. Click on Self service > add service
3. From the list presented, tick FX Transfer to other Banks
4. Validate with your token and submit.
5. You can now do your transfers freely.

Yes but he will need some details to collect from GTBank it will easier as Citibank is in UK.
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by legalwealth(m): 5:39pm On Nov 03, 2012
fxisreal: can somebody advice me on the best bank for wire transfer to a broker from nigeria pls. i need to know the charges on $1000 and timming of d fund movement. also need to know on withdraw-er from broker to such bank. Thanks

Try out GTBank and First Bank Dom Accounts...
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by bigx(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2012
legalwealth:

Yes but he will need some details to collect from GTBank it will easier as Citibank is in UK.

GTBank has a UK branch too (according to them) he can authorise a proxy to pick the token up here for him.
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by legalwealth(m): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2012
bigx:

GTBank has a UK branch too (according to them) he can authorise a proxy to pick the token up here for him.

yes as they have in conjection with Citibank as that is the bank that their Dom account owners receive payment into.
Re: GtBank: Funds Transfer From Savings Accounts Suspended by adahe15: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2012
pls can I do a bank transfer from a naira account in nigeria(GTB) to a pounds account in the uk? pls reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Banks Now Charge N6.98 For USSD Transactions (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.