Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August (7112 Views)

Nigeria To Unveil Commemorative 100 Naira Note / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs / Foreign Reserves Fall To $32.3bn from $35.9 bn In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Tinu4real(f): 7:00am On Aug 01, 2012
Move over Christian Louboutin, there’s a new footwear designer set to take over the world.

Ever since Nollywood star actress Ini Edo stunned Nigerians in her break out role in the movie World Apart in 2004, the award winning thespian has been known for delivering non stop entertainment by featuring in over 100 movies including Games Women Play, Reloaded, In the Cupboard, Memories of My Heart, I’ll Take my Chances and the soon to be released star studded movie Weekend Gateway and also representing various companies as one of their ambassadors.

Also known as a leading style star that makes it a field day for style watchers when she steps on the red carpet or at occasions, Ini who married her businessman husband Phillip Ehiagwina in 2009 in Houston, Texas, has been quoted in a lot of interviews that she loves to shop and she is definitely giving everyone a chance to experience a bit of her style with her shoe line “Ini Edo Collection”, which she will be presenting at the Dallas International Fashion show on Friday 31st August 2012 according to Trendy Africa.

Here’s what was stated on the Ini Edo Collection Official Website
“Welcome to the official website of Ini Edo Collection; the Fashion Brand of the iconic Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo.
We are in the business of designing and merchandising genuine leather shoes;  leather and fashion handbags; clothing and other fashion accessories.
In addition to the Ini Edo Collection brand; we also feature a Boutique Line made up of carefully selected contemporary fashion merchandise from other designers.
Our contemporary styling are must have for that fashionista that wants to turn heads and stop traffic with her red carpet look. We take pride in our merchandise because they are made of the finest materials to American specifications. What makes us stands out is our ability to offer affordable products without cutting corners or compromising on quality or craftsmanship.”

http://www.bellanaija.com/2012/07/31/bn-bytes-nollywood-star-ini-edo-to-unveil-her-shoe-line-ini-edo-collection-at-the-dallas-international-fashion-show-in-august/

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2012
I love this, i`m so crushing on her right nowgrin I really do wish her success in her new found venture.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2012
!So what?!

Its prolly fake and made in Aba!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Tintinix: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2012
Okija_juju: !So what?!

And we wonder why Nigeria is not making progress....
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by tonyx4x44(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2012
it will be rated parent advisory content 18!
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by tunapawizzy: 9:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Wow thats cool....wish her success in her new venture
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by ukpaku: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2012
let her unvail, i wil surely get one for my girl.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 9:44am On Aug 01, 2012
Tintinix:
And we wonder why Nigeria is not making progress....

Im sure its definitely not because we dont buy Ini Edos fake shoes
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by ebamma(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2012
made in china,packaged in lagos,and sold at exorbitant rate to some mumu nigerians.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Okijajuju1(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2012
ebamma: made in china,packaged in lagos,and sold at exorbitant rate to some mumu nigerians.

Take one bottle for my head!!!

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by tunapawizzy: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2012

Haba.....for once try and be positive. Dont let negativity cloud ur sense of judgement. We should encourage people that manufacture stuffs here, generating employment in the process and eventually making their product within the financial reach of people. If her shoes will be produced in Aba or otuoke or wherever, how is that a bad thing? And how is her product fake? U can only call something fake when its produced by kunle/yakubu/chukwudi but named louboutin/gucci/hermes

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Jambsupport(f): 9:53am On Aug 01, 2012
Smh @ ini edo collection
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by slimdiggi: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2012
So na shoe you wan sell now smh mediocre actress
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2012
Happy for her and wish her success.
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Azidogen2: 10:14am On Aug 01, 2012
money ini edo make from her prostitution business she wan use am open shoe business; na wa ooo see toto power grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Cuteobi(f): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2012

Negativity!!
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by chii8(f): 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
Gud 4 her jooor
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 01, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
Jambsupport: Smh @ ini edo collection
my sentiments too. It's for those that dig her style. I do not. Give me jimmy choo and christian louboutin any day!!!!
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Davgwen(f): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2012
i dnt no hw some people know she is an ashawo,u haters shld go n jump inside well.keep it up gail.the Lord is ur strenght
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by deshclones(m): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2012
kkk17: [color=#006600][/color]
my sentiments too. It's for those that dig her style. I do not. Give me jimmy choo and christian louboutin any day!!!!

see your amala mouth..as if those designers just fell from the sky..they started small..look at where they are today...why am i even talking to you??...when you can never afford the shoes you erroneously mentioned...Arrow
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Detongue: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=Azidogen2]money ini edo make from her prostitution business she wan use am open shoe business; na wa ooo see toto power grin grin

brainless
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by noleen: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2012
fine shoes
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Kuulnomsy(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2012
Who is this lady Ini Edo? A politician? undecided undecided
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by tunapawizzy: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2012
Gooduck to u...hopefully one day u will av to market ur own local product and karma will turn bitchy
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by Azidogen2: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2012
[quote author=Detongue][/quote]
BRAINFOOL
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2012
hmmmm na wa oooooo....she tyt shaaaaaaaaaa ..... e no concern me ... make she flexa her shoes .... i fit buy one for me grand mumsy shaaa
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by cowgurl: 11:19am On Aug 01, 2012
Lmsao! Okija, it won't hurt to giv d lady som credit u kno.

#off to her website 2 cybershop#
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by pyyxxaro: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2012
Kuulnomsy: Who is this lady Ini Edo? A politician? undecided undecided

Not a Politician but a PUZZYLICIAN.... grin shocked kiss
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by greatgod2012(f): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2012
good for her, wish her success
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by bittyend(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2012

STFU! Can you even afford French Connection?

Broke bottom! undecided
Re: Ini Edo To Unveil Shoe Line In August by prettyify(f): 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2012
lipsrsealed does shoes are awful tongue ∂ one she is putting on is ∂ worst shocked. Like rily? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amb. Kingsley Amafibe Signs Contract With Lifestyle Hub As Brand Influencer / Moneygram UK: Money Picked Up By Someone Else! / Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.