Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? (31642 Views)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Police In Lagos Are Harassing Boys With Laptops / Yahoo Yahoo Boys On Fortune Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by GabrielShaze(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
My best bet is that
1. There's power supply where they are and
2. There's probably free Wifi access around

I remember when I was still a student @ unical and free wifi connection was made available in my department. One of my fondest memories of being there. Of course, after the accreditation team left, things went back to normal.
No access
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by gulfer: 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
Chidex2442: These guys are using wireless grin
Right you are! This is very common in Europe and is gradually catching in Nigeria. Once there is WiFi broadcast, naturally people take the advantage. grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by yamakuza: 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
mama-gee:
They could be doing a research or a project.

Why is this thread even on the front page? undecided

so that someone can tell us which campus this is ...
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Lexyboiy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:
dey 1t 2 colet money 4fm obama
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by gulfer: 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
fultrackng: i still dey wonder. really wetin be this?
You will turn to wanderer, which planet are you and haven't you heard of WiFi?
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Siga: 8:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
Its a private college down Maitama district...lol grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Yahoo people usually sit on the floor ? This must be project of some sort...

the 40 laptops guy has confirmed their agenda.Indeed they sit on the floor. tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by odizzy: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
kai minini, wot is wrong in sellin suya tru laptop, abi u nvr knw say aboki dn dey do suya n cow rearin biss tru laptod? Abeg allow dem 2 do dia suya n cow transaction jor

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by SNCOQ3(m): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Where their is sugar, the ants gather. Where their is free wifi, the... grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Aikayy: 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Walahi, d OP is very dumb. How does this look like yahoo yahoo! Nairaland is really a ridiculous site.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Asemo11(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Beaf!:
This is a legitimate work not yahoo. Probably because of power or wifi. looks to me like they are students.
ya transaction student
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Blackteeth(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2012
That looks like boko harams control centre.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by queenpin: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
They r all making use of free Wi fi connection.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by andyanders: 8:34pm On Aug 04, 2012
GBOKO HARAM students in training
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by RAPMAN02(m): 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
BH e-CUSTOMER CARE ;DBH e-CUSTOMER CARE
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Obason: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oboy, naija don go far
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
i know dis place. Its d Cyber Cafe corridor of one of d govt owned university (name witheld). D Cafe` runs free browsing and uses a wireless broadcast (wi-fi). D signal is strong only within and around d Cafe`. The scenerio in d pix comes up only wen d Cafe is full. I hope dis is explanatory enuf.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by pendo89(f): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
nairalanders grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by franksunny(m): 8:42pm On Aug 04, 2012
How i wish sss will be on alart because i'm smelling fish. This is 9ja, if you like call it Nigeria mentality
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by lifeisgood32: 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
It's apparent that they are there because of free WiFi. "anywhere u see a collection of tiny ants definitely you will see some crumbs of sugar or food stuffs"

Very common in most Nigerian uni.
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by chucky234(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hmmmm
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2012
I guess they are university students.most schools require students to buy laptops when they get admitted. So its not new.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by CastleandGreen: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
4bobo: What's this, please?
I don't know how to define it.
Can anyone help me out?
I don''t even know which category it belongs to.
Training Yahoo Yahoo plus competition?
What's this?
He that is without sin should cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by dustymania(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Street boiz with diff orientations, diff ideologies with the same destination
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by dasparrow: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
4bobo: What's this, please?
I don't know how to define it.
Can anyone help me out?
I don''t even know which category it belongs to.
Training Yahoo Yahoo plus competition?
What's this?

You are making a big deal out of nothing. They are muslim students doing research. What is so wrong in what they are doing? Must everything be yahoo-yahoo? Is it only Nigerians or Africans that engage in internet fraud? Mtshew! Daft way of thinking!
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by azeezbaba(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
@All,I guess these guys are doing a data entry job somewhere. Judging from the papers on their hands. Ministry of Agriculture recently created a databank of all farmers,the data entry part was carried out using guys like this. Like I said,I guess that's what's going on on the above picture
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by Gwekzy: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
na so o...no dulling things
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by yamakuza: 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
2tex: i know dis place. Its d Cyber Cafe corridor of one of d govt owned university (name witheld). D Cafe` runs free browsing and uses a wireless broadcast (wi-fi). D signal is strong only within and around d Cafe`. The scenerio in d pix comes up only wen d Cafe is full. I hope dis is explanatory enuf.

why withold the name?
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by ishabablessing: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
lolz
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by kulboy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
I really don't think its "G"...I'm guessing its due to availability of internet(wi-fi) in that location or clustering round to charge their laptops..I think they are students in a school... grin
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by PGON(m): 9:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Who cares!!!, Project research, Anarchy cook book compilation, anarchy cookbook experimentation!!! whatever! who cares to know?

It can't be Yahoo or any anything....bad.

When you spot whitemen in row with laptops you will say that are carrying out research.... but for blackmen, especially nigerians, the reserve is the case!!!

Evil minded people!!!

Who cares!!!
Re: Picture Of Young Men With Laptops: Yahoo-Yahoo? by airfinance(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hustling continue if na yahoo but this not yahoo show. If na yahoo I don't blame boys jare nija don hurt no jobs and those are the top level of govt are doing more scam not tax payers money but...maga go pay now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja / Dog Stands Guard Over Deceased Owner’s Grave For Six Years (with Picture) / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.