Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel (20335 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2012
FURTHER DERAILMENT OF THIS THREAD WILL LEAD TO ITS PERMANENT LOCKING.

You may continue about the original topic now smiley
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by SisiKill1: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
Why are some posts hidden but the responses to those post are not?

Abeg, what is the point of hiding a post if another post quoting the hidden post in reply isn't?

Sorry for the questions oh but some of us don't sabi how the rules work around here. embarassed
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by fasttrack(m): 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yea, why r some posts hidden. All theses moderators sef.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Why are some posts hidden but the responses to those post are not?

Abeg, what is the point of hiding a post if another post quoting the hidden post in reply isn't?

Sorry for the questions oh but some of us don't sabi how the rules work around here. embarassed

No worry. Let us discuss Segun Arinze and his lost iPad.

fasttrack: Yea, why r some posts hidden. All theses moderators sef.

Abi?
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
In all honesty, I've seen Travelodge hotels and I've never stayed in one lol. I make an effort to stay away from them as they look dodgy and cheap. I'm a mere commoner. I'd expect folks like Arinze and Esiri to stay in secure hotels. Which hotel doesn't have surveillance? Lol.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by oderemo(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2012
Can d mod direct me 2d hidden posts. Am interested out of curiousity now. Wdf.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by manny4life(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
These almighty power mods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed who hide post at any given moment, I guess topics that don't tow their line is what they hide quickly, perhaps, if it isn't attracting enough traffic, meanwhile, tons of tribal and ethnic bashing threads are still active, talk about selective service to the core?

I'm not surprised, anyway, carry on.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by SisiKill1: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2012
ogugua88:

No worry. Let us discuss Segun Arinze and his lost iPad.
of course, why not. . .as long as we admit it is silly to hide posts yet leave replies quoting the hidden posts. cheesy

@ Topic
Next time they should open their wallets a lot wider and spring for a secure hotel.

Now who says we can't do two things at the same time. cool
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2012
manny4life: These almighty power mods lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed who hide post at any given moment, I guess topics that don't tow their line is what they hide quickly, perhaps, if it isn't attracting enough traffic, meanwhile, tons of tribal and ethnic bashing threads are still active, talk about selective service to the core?

I'm not surprised, anyway, carry on.

This thread is about Segun Arinze's and Justus Esiri's loss of possessions, not the economies and livelihoods of Peckham and Nigeria. You can start another thread on that if you'd like, but it isn't to be discussed here. If you have any other complaints about the appropriate actions made on this thread, then feel free to air your opinions in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.

Sisi_Kill: of course, why not. . .as long as we admit it is silly to hide posts yet leave replies quoting the hidden posts. cheesy

@ Topic
Next time they should open their wallets a lot wider and spring for a secure hotel.

Now who says we can't do two things at the same time. cool

Reply in the Complaints section and tell me which posts.

No more to be said on this matter in this thread.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by SisiKill1: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2012
Lmao! Carry go ojare, show 'em how it is done!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Burger01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2012
Revolva: @shymmex

Are you a black man of uk citizenship or are you a lost nigerian praising the uk for no reason, what is peckham sef , they aint shit and Bleep the queen for putting this world this way
Don't mind him, he is a Nigerian with supposed uk citizenship. He was showing off unnecessarily on this forum. He and some derailers caused the hidden posts on this topic. Some Nlanders really have ego problem.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by occam(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2012
ogugua88:

This thread is about Segun Arinze's and Justus Esiri's loss of possessions, not the economies and livelihoods of Peckham and Nigeria. You can start another thread on that if you'd like, but it isn't to be discussed here. If you have any other complaints about the appropriate actions made on this thread, then feel free to air your opinions in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.

Reply in the Complaints section and tell me which posts.

No more to be said on this matter in this thread.

You're absolutely wrong, ma'am

You applied very narrow definition of relevancy. Online discussions should mimic real life conversations as best as possible. In real life, we start from one topic and within an hour we’re arguing on something else; just the way it is. Free flow of discussion

Anyway, you’re the umpire and it’s your call. It’s all good!
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
occam: You're absolutely wrong, ma'am

You applied very narrow definition of relevancy. Online discussions should mimic real life conversations as best as possible. In real life, we start from one topic and within an hour we’re arguing on something else; just the way it is. Free flow of discussion

Anyway, you’re the umpire and it’s your call. It’s all good!

Complaint thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Tboss In Red / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.