Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel (20336 Views)

Justus Esiri's Obituary Poster / Life & Times Of Justus Esiri / Nollywood Actor Justus Esiri Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by baslone: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2012
Wh^t tha f^ck!!!

They should kuku hide the whole thread so google will not hide Nairaland itself! embarassed
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by amijid2012(m): 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2012
Make I hear say no 9ja boiz rob dem grin
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2012
Just as I was begining to enjoy the exciting discussion and keyboard lashing on this thread the mederators decided to drop the hammer.

You have killed my fun. Dont you know that it is sometimes interesting exchanges like these that makes some people to be addicted to Nairaland?
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by manny4life(m): 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
ogugua88:

This thread is about Segun Arinze's and Justus Esiri's loss of possessions, not the economies and livelihoods of Peckham and Nigeria. You can start another thread on that if you'd like, but it isn't to be discussed here. If you have any other complaints about the appropriate actions made on this thread, then feel free to air your opinions in the Celebrity Complaints Thread.

Wow, if we're to follow the stringent rules you have adapted, I'll put a bet that 90% of ALL NL THREADS would have either been closed on hidden. With that being said, I don't have ANY complaints, I don't take NL too seriously, hence the reason for no complaints, nevertheless, I was ONLY making a known observation. On that note, yall should carry on with your modus operandi, I'll just come by NL, make my own opinions and chill like others have... Deuces. cool cool cool
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by ifihearam: 11:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
If una don tire make una block this thread na. Which one be hidden post all about ni??
Mtcheeeew
Una dey make nairaland dey tire me sef
Where seun for bring these moderators com sef
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Detongue: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2012
hbrednic: they should check the ashewos that slept with them

End of discussion
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by CeaserB: 12:37am On Aug 02, 2012
Seriously, Who ever is hiding these posts should quit.
Its no fun and just taking Nairaland backwards. Damn. angry
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 02, 2012
CeaserB: Seriously, Who ever is hiding these posts should quit.
Its no fun and just taking Nairaland backwards. Damn. angry

On point.

And they want Nigeria to "fundamentally change".
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by 677ano(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2012
@OP,

I very much doubt your story as regards this theft in the Travelodge hotel.

substatiate your story with media proof/ viable source. The Travelodge chains of hotels owns more than one hotel in Surrey United Kingdom.

These seems like hear say to me.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by slam7000(m): 2:49am On Aug 02, 2012
I saw justus esiri at stratford mall heading towards nigeria house on mon.30th july in the company of a young woman i presume to be his daughter.he looked so cool,i regreted not having a proper camera on me.i feel sorry for him if this story is true.btw i dont see anything wrong with travelodge if thats what you can afford.its much better than most overpriced hotel in abuja
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by TemitopeE2: 6:21am On Aug 02, 2012
Let them search themselfs those things hidden somewhere.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Burger01(m): 6:33am On Aug 02, 2012
Please, how could one possibly safe posts on a system before the moderator drops his/her hammer? Damnit.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by crackhouse(m): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2012
That must be a very cheap hotel for it to have no CCTV. But wait o, did they lodge in the same room? What were they doing in the same room? Are they Gày?. Just check out the movie title "the king must dance unclad".
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Mygoldie(f): 9:13am On Aug 02, 2012
The hotel has no CCTV? Did they lodged in a £15 per night hotel?
Blimey!!

Anyways, the hotel management should be held responsible, if necessary.

Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2012
grinthieflodge
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Chinom(m): 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
The moderator obviously lives in Peckham or Hackney. She has singlehandedly destroyed this thread. Just lock the thread because you've made nonsense of it. This is not how to moderate. 60% of the posts are hidden. People should be free to discuss whatever they like to discuss on a social network as long as there are no personal threats.
Afam4ever's first comment saying he hoped they did not lodge at Peckham was NOT a derailmaent.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Skywalker5(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
This post has been hidden

grin grin grin grin Derailers grin grin grin grin . Always trying to insult others to make themselves feel better. Wetin concern Peckham with tea..... whats the name of the hotel again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Teavelodge.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by KingPradas(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
And so
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by ebilasisi(m): 6:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
Segun Arinze & Justus Esiri went to watch Olympic and got their pocket picked...
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
There is no need of me to comment because I know my post would be hidden.... Mtcheew
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by MMM2(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
Did dey pay d last ashawo dey fu. Ck?
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by Burger01(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2012
Sky-walker:

grin grin grin grin Derailers grin grin grin grin . Always trying to insult others to make themselves feel better. Wetin concern Peckham with tea..... whats the name of the hotel again? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Teavelodge.. grin grin grin grin
And most of them that insult others to make themselves feel better are not half what they claimed they are. Peckham ko Peckburger ni... Mtcheeew.
Re: Segun Arinze And Justus Esiri, Robbed In London Hotel by ajieernest: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
the hotel needs to be taken to court room 4 dat assault and in security

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stunning New Photos Of Tboss In Red / Tonto Dikeh Says Don't Flaunt Your Relationship On Social Media / Yul Edochie Attends DPC Meeting In Readiness For Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.