Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi (3882 Views)

Photos: 4 Nigerian Students Found Dead In An Apartment In Georgia / Schooling In Cyprus For International Students / Any Nigerian In Georgia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by umunnatim(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2012
Please is there Anyone there?i need Information on how i can get Admission to do my Msc in economics,Also the Financial Implications.Thanks
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Schools in Georgia are not expensive only the flight ticket but it is still ok, most of the citizens in Tbilisi speak English, apartment is like $300-400 per month, check google for universities and try and go through the school site very well ok

1 Like

Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by olamarcel: 9:57am On Aug 25, 2012
please i need any information on how i can get an invitation letter to Tbilisi Georgia any help will be appreciated
i don't mean a student invitation or student visa, i need an invitation(business invitation)
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by kendolove(m): 12:47am On Sep 11, 2012
Im equally giving admission to study medicine there but Im trying to refuse going there because I heard that job is not there & I needs job to help myself, but some people say that its ok..I have no one there, though a company will sponsor my tuition, accommodation, Visa and Flight. but feeding and other expenses is on me...pls d house suggest for me/us should I continue?
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by sammykash: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2013
Hello hommies, please I need your advice.I just got a student visa to georgia and I was told not to go because there is crisis of employment there, please I want to know if I should go or not because I will be responsible for ma financial statuso
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by angeldaniels(f): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2013
Pleas what about applying as a fresh student?
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by sammykash: 3:15pm On Feb 23, 2013
Its nothing difficult to apply, I did mine through an agent and after paying some certain amount for admission processing and others, so after the 10th day, I was giving an admission letter and other documents stated that I have just to weeks to get to georgia,....
That's just it, if you are interested, you can get back to me
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by dipsy2009: 6:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
Hello....kindly tell me the total amount I will use for the entire visa processing
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by ike4live3: 12:50am On Mar 02, 2013
Apart from visa u will spaind not lest than 600000n becaus flyt alone is 250000n bta is 2500$ A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i had there s no job over there.my friend that want there they cross to turky from there A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ from turky to grece A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ grece to alstra but s not.as it s now my agent s prosesing my georgia visa now A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ it will be redy by month ending
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by Zzyzx92(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2013
ike4live3: Apart from visa u will spaind not lest than 600000n becaus flyt alone is 250000n bta is 2500$ A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i had there s no job over there.my friend that want there they cross to turky from there A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ from turky to grece A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ grece to alstra but s not.as it s now my agent s prosesing my georgia visa now A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ it will be redy by month ending
yh bro, rightly said. but if you wanna go there for studies alone 900k-1.5milla will b enof or over enof for you. cos rite nw i'm already in georgia for studies. if u want to apply for studies, heres my e-mail: DELETED i'll be glad to assist you nd give you detailed info.......see you on the otherside
Re: Schooling In Georgia Tbilisi by justwise(m): 11:15am On Mar 02, 2013
Zzyzx92: yh bro, rightly said. but if you wanna go there for studies alone 900k-1.5milla will b enof or over enof for you. cos rite nw i'm already in georgia for studies. if u want to apply for studies, heres my e-mail: DELETED i'll be glad to assist you nd give you detailed info.......see you on the otherside

Give him those detail info here, no need to email you.

(1) (Reply)

Family Reunion Visa / Underwater Hotels, Places Around The World. / Preparatory Steps For DOCTORS Travelling To Work In Saudi Arabia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.