Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,579 members, 7,820,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Help On Opening A Mini Software Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help On Opening A Mini Software Company (950 Views)

Starting A Software Company / Nigerian Software Company Mentioned On Google Africa Blog Post / Start Your Own Software Company (micro-isv) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help On Opening A Mini Software Company by afterseun(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2007
Hi nairalanders I'm Kingsley studying marine engineering at the Maritime academy of Nigeria, i have passion for computers and i really want to make a name in the IT sector in the country especially at a young age like this, I really want to know the criteria for opening a software company, The equipment to be used in developing more softwares cds, Capitals and other stuffs, and where to get knowledge on JAVA, ORACLE, C++,C# and others.
Guys i need your help. here is my number for advise:08064851379 ( Pls for serious minded people, no flashing)
Re: Help On Opening A Mini Software Company by dsoft: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2008
Hello do you still need help on opening a mini software company?
if yes call 08024685953
else
Thanks

end if
Re: Help On Opening A Mini Software Company by Babinski: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2008
An advise for you: it is easier to make a name in the IT sector in Nigeria by vendoring IT products than starting a software development firm. Software firms require a lot of skill, the insight to developing products that meet market requirements in good time and a lo of marketing. Getting VC funding reduces cash flow problems (because it takes time for software products to get to the market) and allows you to hire good programmers but you also have to be one yourself grin I don't want to discourage you, but it is better you really sit down to know the full requirements except you just want a "subsistence" operation while holding a side job!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Mobile: Apps Developer's Contest / If Programming Languages Were Religions / Hassle-free Way To Carry Out Mailbox Migration To Another Exchange Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.