Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Make A Living By Just Writing An Moderating Article With Wikinut - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make A Living By Just Writing An Moderating Article With Wikinut (1705 Views)

Who Needs A Mentor To Learn The Art Of Earning A Living Online? / Earn A Living By Printing Recharge Cards And Wholesell Them / Learn How To Print Recharge Card To Make A Living And Get A Free Fixed Odds Trai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Living By Just Writing An Moderating Article With Wikinut by ronik4lif(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have been writing for various websites like Triond, Bukisa, Helium and for Wikinut but probably I do stick to wikinut and love writing for this site. Well, probably I have gained a lot of experience writing online as I have been do this since more than two years. With my experience, I think Wikinut is a great site for writers to write and earn revenue due to various reasons which I shall here mention so that my readers would be aware my wikinut is unique and best for you.

Re-Publishing your Articles from other Sites

One of the greatest advantage of Wikinut, that I have discovered and have known to be beneficial is that you can here republish your articles that you have written in some other websites and earn revenue from them. Well, for instance, I write for Triond and Bukisa and do publish my articles written in those websites at Wikinut also. Therefore, I get an advantage of sharing my written works of those websites at Wikinut and earning revenue from them. Hence, you earn extra from the same articles you've written and published before, provided you republish only those articles written by you yourself.

Referral Income is Easy

As mentioned above you can republish your articles from other websites, you can also encourage your fellow writers in other sites, like Bukisa and Triond to join Triond and republish their articles making them your referral. This way you can get 10% of the revenue your referrals generate thus even if you do not write for Wikinut, the work that you referrals generate may always provide you with steady income. So more people you refer to Wikinut, for source of income you generate.

Nut Points

One feature that Wikinut has is its nut points. A writer in Wikinut gains Nut Points whenever he publishes an articles, he invites a user, gets a follower, gets a comment, etc thus making your position at Wikinut go higher with the nut points that you gain. Thus, these nut points give you more encouragement to use Wikinut more as to increase your ranking giving a chance to have a good and healthy competition with your fellow writers.

Moderating Articles and Earning Extra Money

Moderating articles is another unique and beneficial feature of Wikinut. As you start writing for Wikinut and do gain experience, you may get an opportunity to be a Moderator at Wikinut if you provide good articles in a quantity and quality basis. Well, everyone cannot be the moderator, you are specially chosen to be one if your articles and works at Wikinut are worth and the Wikinut team think you're worth. Being a Moderator, you can earn extra income from the pages that you moderate, as percentage of the earning that the pages you moderated gains.

Easy to Publish Articles

I have written for various websites, and what I find really good about Wikinut is that it is very easy and simple to publish an articles. Some websites have a very complicated design and layout for pages to write articles and my take days to get approved once you submit the article. Wikinut has a very easy to use and user friendly layout making it be easy to submit articles, with an additional benefit of having a tag suggestion box too, which suggests you various tag works once you start writing tag words in the tag tab.

So Join Wikinut Right Now

So, readers I tell you, Wikinut is really a great site to write and publish article you like love doing it and if you have not joined Wikinut, then don't wait, join it right now. You'll have an awesome experience here and will never regret joining it.
With wikinut,you can afford to take the article writing as a job because you earn on every click that your article with them generate,that means they would be the one to monetise your article and you would share your article revenue with them 50/50.
Without anymore delay i think you can get every details in the site on how you can earn with them just writing article.
I have been writing for various websites like Triond, Bukisa, Helium and for Wikinut but probably I do stick to wikinut and love writing for this site. Well, probably I have gained a lot of experience writing online as I have been do this since more than two years. With my experience, I think Wikinut is a great site for writers to write and earn revenue due to various reasons which I shall here mention so that my readers would be aware my wikinut is unique and best for you.

Re-Publishing your Articles from other Sites

One of the greatest advantage of Wikinut, that I have discovered and have known to be beneficial is that you can here republish your articles that you have written in some other websites and earn revenue from them. Well, for instance, I write for Triond and Bukisa and do publish my articles written in those websites at Wikinut also. Therefore, I get an advantage of sharing my written works of those websites at Wikinut and earning revenue from them. Hence, you earn extra from the same articles you've written and published before, provided you republish only those articles written by you yourself.

Referral Income is Easy

As mentioned above you can republish your articles from other websites, you can also encourage your fellow writers in other sites, like Bukisa and Triond to join Triond and republish their articles making them your referral. This way you can get 10% of the revenue your referrals generate thus even if you do not write for Wikinut, the work that you referrals generate may always provide you with steady income. So more people you refer to Wikinut, for source of income you generate.

Nut Points

One feature that Wikinut has is its nut points. A writer in Wikinut gains Nut Points whenever he publishes an articles, he invites a user, gets a follower, gets a comment, etc thus making your position at Wikinut go higher with the nut points that you gain. Thus, these nut points give you more encouragement to use Wikinut more as to increase your ranking giving a chance to have a good and healthy competition with your fellow writers.

Moderating Articles and Earning Extra Money

Moderating articles is another unique and beneficial feature of Wikinut. As you start writing for Wikinut and do gain experience, you may get an opportunity to be a Moderator at Wikinut if you provide good articles in a quantity and quality basis. Well, everyone cannot be the moderator, you are specially chosen to be one if your articles and works at Wikinut are worth and the Wikinut team think you're worth. Being a Moderator, you can earn extra income from the pages that you moderate, as percentage of the earning that the pages you moderated gains.

Easy to Publish Articles

I have written for various websites, and what I find really good about Wikinut is that it is very easy and simple to publish an articles. Some websites have a very complicated design and layout for pages to write articles and my take days to get approved once you submit the article. Wikinut has a very easy to use and user friendly layout making it be easy to submit articles, with an additional benefit of having a tag suggestion box too, which suggests you various tag works once you start writing tag words in the tag tab.

So Join Wikinut Right Now

So, readers I tell you, Wikinut is really a great site to write and publish article you like love doing it and if you have not joined Wikinut, then don't wait, join it right now. You'll have an awesome experience here and will never regret joining it.ou

You can get every information on their website on how you can earn with them just writing and moderating articles.

<center><a href="http://www.wikinut.com/in/zdicjd/">Click Here For More Info</a></center>
Re: Make A Living By Just Writing An Moderating Article With Wikinut by one9jeria: 12:16am On Aug 02, 2012
you are perfectly right. Writing online is a legitimate way of making money online. However it requires hardwork. For the sake of newbies i want to give them a link to download a masterpeice ebook that will teach them how to start writing online and also 4 ways to make money as a writer online. Go to www.freecashmanuals..com and get the download link

(1) (Reply)

Indelec Lightning Protection Systems / Make $300 Monthly With Media Buying + CPA / Stucco-embossed Aluminum Coil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.