Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Diamond Bank First Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank First Interview. (1543 Views)

My First Interview / My First Interview Experience / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diamond Bank First Interview. by chiazam: 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hi friends,

I've been invited for diamond bank interview! At long last! 5months after taking the aptitude test! Please can anyone who has gone for this interview share some ideas/info on what the interview entails? Thanks!
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by 234GT(m): 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Normal questions. Things on your cv, yourself, your course, your bsc project, and confidence!
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
Chinazam hw far wen did u write ur test. Did mine on d 24th of march
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by chiazam: 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
Thanks for the reply! I had my test right about the same time you did obitee 69.
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by deegee03: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
fellas aw was the interview?hope u av attended it already.i did aswell, wots the next stage?
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by chiazam: 9:52am On Aug 13, 2012
Hi guys, I have attended the first interview. I read from another site dªt immediately after the first interview, if one is successful they will go into another room for the next interview. However, on the day I did mine, nobody was asked to go in for another interview. All the people dªt went in before me said they where told dªt they would get a feedback soon. S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ its possible dªt the style has changed. I'm really curious though. Has anyone received a text from them?
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by chiazam: 9:54am On Aug 13, 2012
@234GT, after you had the first interview, what was the next line of action?
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by Mogajunior(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2019
deegee03:
fellas aw was the interview?hope u av attended it already.i did aswell, wots the next stage?
Hello. Please I have a cbt exam with National intelligence agency. Please I need help on what I can study on. Please reply me if you have any idea. Thank you.
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by Basilekeh: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mogajunior:
Hello. Please I have a cbt exam with National intelligence agency. Please I need help on what I can study on. Please reply me if you have any idea. Thank you.

I think you should know your basic maths and English... And also what's happening on the international stage.....
Please how did you apply and what did you study
Re: Diamond Bank First Interview. by Mogajunior(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Basilekeh:

I think you should know your basic maths and English... And also what's happening on the international stage.....
Please how did you apply and what did you study
Ok thank you. I applied through civiI service commission. Though am not certain if it's NIA cos the message only came as federal agency. I only assume it is because that's the last job I applied through civiI service.

(1) (Reply)

Lafarge Ready Mix Any News? / The Nestle Technical Training Programme / Mandilas Enterprises Nigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.