Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

We Are All Humans - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / We Are All Humans (694 Views)

HUMANS CONTROL SYSTEM: The Inbuilt Parts / SHADE....A Poetry Of Struggle Between Humans And The Spirits / Humans's Biggest Weakness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are All Humans by Vickiweezy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
WE ARE ALL HUMANS

Boys will be boys!!!
Boys make a mess of a lot of things,that's what they Say. Cheat. Play. Lie. Pretend. Abuse. Mess around.

Boys will be boys!!!
Boys take advantage of women. Use them as they please. When they find any opportunity to break a young damsel's heart, they don't only break it. They smash it. Crumble it. Shred it.

Boys will be boys!!!
Boys don't care. If you get hurt while a boy is busy being a boy; that's your own problem. Nothing, absolutely nothing, will/can/shall stop a boy from exhibiting his nature.

Boys will be boys!!!
Boys are selfish. Me first. Me only. Me now. "I want it so I am going to get it". That's a boy's mentality. Boys don't give a hoot if you need a break. Boys think only of themselves.

Boys will be boys!!!
Boys will charm you with empty, hollow promises. Boys will cast a spell on you. Make you fall in love with them. Boys won't catch you when you're falling. They'll make you need them. Then they won't need you. Boys are cruel and evil without even trying.

*sigh*

That gave me a headache - We're not done though sad

GIRLS??

Girls will be girls!!!
Girls will overreact to everything. Everything. Girls will deceive you and expect you to 'understand'. Girls will act irresponsibly and blame it on PMS.

Girls will be girls!!!
Girls will lie to you to get you to do something. When you nab a girl, she cries and says you don't have feelings. Girls are annoying. They never accept responsibility. They think they're entitled to everything.

Girls will be girls!!!
Girls are selfish. Girls think its a sin to give. "Gimme Gimme Gimme"← That's the girl-anthem. Girls don't go out of their way for you and expect you to go out of your way for them. They brag about you when you're up. They bad-mouth you when you're down.

Girls will be girls!!!
Girls are petty. They complain about everything. A girl will start a fight when she's bored. Get angry if you stay silent. Cry when you don't. Girls expect boys to be mind readers. "Can't you feel what I'm feeling?" "Can't you sense that I need you?" But when you assume something, she complains that you like jumping to conclusions.

Girls will be girls!!!
Girls are very distrustful. You tell them everything, they say you're too clingy and not strong enough. You don't tell them everything, they say you're cheating.

-----------------------------------------------------------

#Pause

*sigh*

Err...

You see how completely utterly jammed we are?? Well, YOU are.... I'm totally from a planet where there are no Boys or Girls. Just us, Immortals - Right!

Too many issues. Too many Judgements. Some true. Some, not so much. Boys will be boys. Girls will be girls. One way or another. So suck it up. You can't live with it, walk away from it!!! cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

How Many Published Writers Here? / Finding Love / Monologue Of A Young Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.