Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? (781 Views)

The Other Way Round(photo)see / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer / She Thougth It Was D Other Way Round.lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by maktosin: 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2007
it seems there is another way of washing someone's teeth apart from using toothpaste and brush. Can the public tell me another means of washing someones teeth?
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by Purist(m): 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2007
And this is meant to be a joke?

Okay, I laugh! grin cheesy grin
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by ndumart: 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2007
remove them, wash thoroughly with jik then replace
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by Migines(m): 8:39pm On Dec 14, 2007
h2so4
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by MrTurkey(m): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2007
scrubbing brush and acid, does wonders you know, i can personally testify to it's efficacy grin
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2007
no other way. . . .but you can try ammonium
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by dele9000(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2007
Use a log of timber as your chewing stick,
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by jtkoko9(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
use charcoal and it komes out whiter than the strongest bleach on earth grin
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by topeteadr(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2007
Omo and harpic wuld do just that.
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by skysunny(m): 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2007
Use iron spoinge e go clean well well
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by sola310: 8:05pm On Dec 17, 2007
better still some acid may do the magic u long for
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by topeteadr(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2007
Or rather car wash and sandpaper.
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by benjay1(m): 11:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
You can use Nepa Pole instead. As a chewing stick.
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by gunpoint(m): 7:27am On Dec 18, 2007
    You people, so teeth is nw our problem on nairaland?     
Ok maktosin, I BAN You !!!  angry   angry   angry

Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by clemcykul(f): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2007
'@POSTER just use dry faeces mixed wid charcoal i bliv even close-up can't beat that!
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by ndumart: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2007
Use charcoal and pieces of broken bottles.
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by nawa1(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2007
what is wrong with you guys the poster needs your help, if you can't help him, why not shut d Bleep up

@poster
an alternative way of keeping your mouth fresh and clean is by applying FOUL SHIT in the morning, do not talk to anybody for at least 20 minutes, then flush with urine. repeat the process at night b4 going to bed.

try it, you will never regret.
Re: Is There Any Other Way Of Washing Someone's Teeth? by saucekid(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2007
@ gunpoint,

i'm having cause to think you are osama gan gan grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fill / 40 Years Ago,if Only: / The Death Of An Engineer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.