Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Behind The Scenes Of Nigeria's 1st 3D Music Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Behind The Scenes Of Nigeria's 1st 3D Music Video (993 Views)

Afrocandy Post Scenes Of Teenagers Having Se'x From Her Upcoming Po'rn Movie / Miley Cyrus Caught Smoking Weed Behind The Scenes Of Wrecking Ball (PHOTOS) / Wizkid, BankyW, Skales Behind-the-scenes Of "Sun Mo Mi" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Of Nigeria's 1st 3D Music Video by AmeboGist: 9:26pm On Aug 01, 2012
LAGOS – August 1, 2012 – Nigerian Artiste P.R.E (Pretty, Rude and Entertaining) recently released the behind the scenes video for the making of his 3D video for his hot, new single Tatashe. An up-tempo track that caters to young, music-conscious fans, Tatashe was produced by DJ Klem. The video which will be released soon, was shot in 3D in South-Africa, promises to blow your mind away with it's quality and effects.

Pretty, Rude and Entertaining, P.R.E, who hails from the South-South region of Nigeria (Bayelsa), brings his own brand of Afro infused rap to the Nigerian and international music scene. Formerly one half of duo Twisted Minds, P.R.E strikes out on his own as a confident and outspoken artist with his individual style. 

He had lived between the UK and Nigeria and spent a considerable time cutting his teeth in the UK underground Hip-Hop scene before moving back to Nigeria in 2009. The dread-locked, charismatic, rapper made a name for himself especially amongst the Nigerian community in London, which led to him opening for Nigerian Hip-Hop sensation, MTV award winner and BET award nominee, M.I, for his first UK performance.   

A versatile lyricist, poet and Hip-Hop aficionado, P.R.E is inspired by a variety of artists such as Jay Z, Notorious B.I.G, Damien Marley, Wyclef and Usher. He has developed his signature flow and production skills and is ready to take on the Nigerian music scene with his own exciting brand of entertainment .

Follow him on Twitter @THEYCALLME_PRE or LIKE his Facebook Page P.R.E to find out more about upcoming projects from P.R.E.

Click here to view the behind the scenes video: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1nZpUCx0Uw&feature=plcp

(1) (Reply)

Happy 36th Birthday To Rick Ross / Happy 50th Birthday To Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola / "Go Ahead And Marry Me Off I'll Kill Myself" : Child Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.