Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:08 AM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 (109700 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by maga1: 3:57am On Aug 02, 2012
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO THE GREENER SEASON 5 OF THE SHOW.
MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY I HEREBY WISH bommaster A HAPPY BIRTHDAY cheesy cheesy

for newbies just try and checkout previous season.

Season 1: https://www.nairaland.com/923918/betonmarket-alerts
Season 2: https://www.nairaland.com/958643/betonmarket-alerts-season-2
Season 3: https://www.nairaland.com/975513/betonmarkets-alerts-season-3
Season 4: https://www.nairaland.com/986949/betonmarket-alerts-season-4

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 02, 2012
Welcome guys. @Maga1 I think you mistakenly wrote season 3 twice.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by toluxa1(m): 4:05am On Aug 02, 2012
Welcome.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Nobody: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2012
Doing this with a phone is soooo not cool!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by Optimisticgondy(m): 4:13am On Aug 02, 2012
Glad we make it to yet another season. In fact, Bommaster has been doing a great job at keeping this thread going. Wishing all green pips.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2012
Bet loss very bad day
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bommaster: 4:28am On Aug 02, 2012
Shop closed
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 5:00am On Aug 02, 2012
I welcome everyone to this new Season and a new week .I wish to inform you that Bendazum's Monthly SMS Alert Service is stronger and better.

Liberty Reserve

Acct. No:u5389436
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Amount :$25 only
Please kindly input your phone number in Liberty reserve memo field.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS YOURS!

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by seye15627(m): 5:02am On Aug 02, 2012
Thank God am starting the new seanson with u guys, u've been doing a great job all the while, God bless u all.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by tainot2002(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2012
I really appreciate the contributions of everyone expecially Bonmaster,Pappy,prince123,toluxa1,ayox2003,EnterPRO,jammer777,mkmyers45,puskin,jtmoneyjt,Zeddicus,maga1,etal..u guyz are the source of motivating factor to this thread.May this season be the best among all seasons
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by maga1: 5:46am On Aug 02, 2012
Zeddicus: Welcome guys. @Maga1 I think you mistakenly wrote season 3 twice.

corrected sir!!
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by dagr8(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2012
i am happy to be part of season 5. May it be the best season ever. More Green to our accounts
Happy bday Bommaster
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by ayox2003: 6:24am On Aug 02, 2012
Greens.

Frawzey.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by stolenstone: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2012
mehn!!!! This beton family is one happy family I just have to commend! The bond is something else, d speed is way out-of-this-world! Wishing you guys bountiful harvest in our quest for greener pastures! Welcome on board to season 5
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mckemsoc(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2012
mckemsoc: Waooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This 1daful and lovely family is still flourishing, its been a month plus i visited this family last and am really overwhelmed to see that this great thread has reached season 4. If am not mistaken, the last time i posted a comment on this thread was in the early pages (i.e btw page 1-3) of season 3. So, i really want to commend you guys for keeping this family alive and healthy.
Nevertheless, i wants to say that am back to this family to share some information which i believe many of us will be willing to benefits from, unless you already have access to the info. Before i continue, i would like to specifically thank some Gurus & Newbies that have contributed alots then i was consistent here, people like Easycopy, Pappy2000, Blinks, Toluxa, Bendazum, prince, mkmyers45 , puskin etc (@least people that i still remember their username because it seems we now have numerous members here)
Before I continue, I would to say the following:
-That this family has taught me how to give out something that a friend may need to survive for free without any string attached to it.
- That my absent in this family for the past a month+ is because of some unbearable loses I accumulated thereby making it inevitable for me to continue.
-That am not indirectly asking anybody to quit BOM, that as long as you know the game well, you can still be making some cash like some people here I believe, like BOMMASTER (Pls Master pardon me for mentioning your name).
-That it’s my demise while trading BOM that made me to storm the net in search of an alternative source of earning cash instead of being dependent on monthly salary.
-That as I found out about this site, i wanted to share with this family but I said I must confirm it to be genuine @least by withdrawing before throwin it to the house.
-That there’s no heart-attack feelings when watching your investment yield some dollars unlike what normally happen in BOM when you are’nt sure of a particular bet
-That am sharing this info for free, the only favour you’ll do for me is to sing-up under me i.e me being your sponsor by clicking on the link I’ll paste on the thread (its not a must but if you sign-up without having a sponsor, you’re dashing 5% of your capital to the admin)
The above being said, lets now hear the info:
Their’s a online revenue sharing program that was recently launched (they have been in operation for not more that 2 months, I believe) and frankly speaking, my bank account has never remain the same ever since I joined this group. I make over $100 daily recently to be truthful b4 God and Man. You watch your money grows every minutes, hours etc….
I’ve created a thread for it in nairaland here, so visit this link because this thread is actually made for BOM. Lets continue there……………………..

Please my good people, am sorry for bring this up again but i've received too many mail which tells me many needs an alternative means of making money, so i had to open anoda thread because the 1st violeted nairaland rule. But this time, i'll try to stick to the rules.

Here's the link to the new thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/1006895/make-cool-cash-upto-100
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by leverage12(m): 8:51am On Aug 02, 2012
Wow season 5. Happy BOMing homies, wishing everyone in the house better trades and profits. Cheers.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2012
Happy Bday Bommaster...Phew how the thread flies....Season 5 people
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 9:48am On Aug 02, 2012
Bommaster hw market?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by mkmyers45(m): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2012
@jsh hw market now?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 10:03am On Aug 02, 2012
I think we should all stay on the sideline till we get a clearer picture of the markets,we need to get policy decision from Draghi and Ben Benarke. But I can assure everyone i believe that we can make money from both Bearish and Bullish market after the policy decision and the non farm payroll
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by bendazum: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2012
pappy2000: I think we should all stay on the sideline till we get a clearer picture of the markets,we need to get policy decision from Draghi and Ben Benarke. But I can assure everyone i believe that we can make money from both Bearish and Bullish market after the policy decision and the non farm payroll

Nice observation.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2012
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by stagger: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2012
Tune to Bloomberg TV to watch live broadcast of Mario Draghi's speech. The key element to watch out for is whether the ECB will purchase Eurobonds. There has been too much bad news for the Euro this week. If the ECB fails to deliver on Eurobond purchases, the Euro will tank.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2012
The Time is 1.45pm Nigerian Time
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 11:25am On Aug 02, 2012
pappy2000: The Time is 1.45pm Nigerian Time

Pappy check ur email ASAP.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by deniQ: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2012
pappy2000: I think we should all stay on the sideline till we get a clearer picture of the markets,we need to get policy decision from Draghi and Ben Benarke. But I can assure everyone i believe that we can make money from both Bearish and Bullish market after the policy decision and the non farm payroll

Well said Pappy. Bro I like d professionalism u exude. wink God bless u sir.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Gud day guyz, dis is my take on G/U

The pair is trading along an downtrend.

The downtrend may be expected to continue from current levels, which will be followed by reaching support level 1.5490.

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5600, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5715.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by jsheng(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
jsh_eng: Gud day guyz, dis is my take on G/U

The pair is trading along an downtrend.

The downtrend may be expected to continue from current levels, which will be followed by reaching support level 1.5490.

An uptrend will start as soon, as the pair rises above resistance level 1.5600, which will be followed by moving up to resistance level 1.5715.

Next target for GOLD is 1562
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
deniQ:

Pappy check ur email ASAP.

sorry the time is 12.45pm
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by naijaobi(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
bendazum: I welcome everyone to this new Season and a new month.I wish to inform you that Bendazum's Monthly SMS Alert Service is stronger and better.

Liberty Reserve

Acct. No:u5389436
Acct. Name:Betonmarket Alerts
Amount :$25 only
Please kindly input your phone number in Liberty reserve memo field.

FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS YOURS!
I LAUGH IN SPANISH...HAHAAHHHAHAHAA....
U STILL AV THE GUTS TO ASK PPL TO GIVE YOU $25 WHEN YOU HAVEN'T JUSTIFIED THE ONES GIVEN TO YOU BEFORE..

ABEG STOP DERAILING THIS THREAD
THANKS
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5 by pappy2000: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
Please wait for the press conference the benchmark is left at 0,75%....Dont trade now wait for the press conference,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

For Nairabet Customers And Agents: Free Bets, Bonuses, Questions Etc / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / A Profitable Business You Can Start With 15,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.