Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative (1343 Views)

Bauchi Corps Member Organises Empowerment Seminar For Girls / NYSC Skills And Career Empowerment- Don't Waste Time / Free Youth Empowerment Program For Corpers In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by uyobaby: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative
A graduate by a global standard is the individual who has been trained and equipped to solve problems and add value to organizations and the larger society.
This is however the opposite in our Nation - Nigeria, we have seen the standard of education fall from an enviable height to an unimaginable low-level. It is no longer a secret that the “average” Nigeria-trained graduate is unemployable; this is no palatable compliment as the overall effect to the Nigerian economy is devastating!
We have discovered that the difference between extraordinarily wealthy people and those struggling to make ends meet is often just a matter of knowledge. And yet despite spending perhaps 16 years at school (about four years at the university!), most people have not learned how to become financially free - and hence the seemingly never-ending struggle.

We have a system that would teach you what you wish school had taught you - how to create streams of income that will deposit money into your bank account whether you are working, playing, sleeping or on vacation.

Not only do we teach you the skills, we equip you with the strategies, tactics, and opportunities to achieve financial freedom in record time.
The GrEP has been specially designed for Youth Corp members, fresh graduates…most especially those who are not yet gainfully employed. We can say with all confidence that GrEP would blow the cobwebs out of your mind and re-position you for your ideal dream life.
As you become part of this experience, get ready to achieve much more than you had ever thought possible, get ready to stand out from the crowd.

Amongst others, the session will:
- Give you access to ideas that can help you start a business with LESS than N20,000 and rake in thousands monthly
- Unveil a top secret of where to access collateral free loan at less than 10% per annum
- And lots more
To attend in Lagos:
Simply send an email titled “I WILL ATTEND” in this format to make your seat reservation: full name/phone number/State/city/preferred day
E.g. presentation/Emeka Adeniyi/08012345678/Lagos/Ikeja/week day
To attend outside Lagos:
Simply send an email titled “WHERE CAN I ATTEND?” in this format: full name/phone number/State/city so that we can send you info of our events in your state.
Send all emails to: wealthpartnerscoop@yahoo.com and you will get the info of the venue and time within 24 hours. Presentations are free and run 7 days a week.
One wise man once said, that POOR mean Passing Over Opportunities Repeatedly!
See you at the top

2 Likes

Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by lovethokoh: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2012
Banners broker is better, No downlines,No referring No MLM..

https://www.nairaland.com/1007026/pic-banners-broker-online-business
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by emekus2011(m): 10:58pm On Aug 03, 2012
uyobaby pls can i have a website or a contact number? seriously am interested
thanks
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by emekus2011(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2012
lovethokoh: Banners broker is better, No downlines,No referring No MLM..

https://www.nairaland.com/1007026/pic-banners-broker-online-business
why do u say it is better? i have read your post thru the link and all u talk abt is buying some crazy panel, thats quite shallow
what value do u people give? isnt this one of those HYIP that willsoon crash?
pls i need a place to build up myself and when my friends and family see the transformation in my life, they will join without me asking them.
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by gnachu2: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hello, i have discovered how to collect only the brokers bonus, this is 100% guaranteed so you are not loosing your money in useless trading. i can partner with you one on one so that we do it together. we can earn up to 400% IN ONE MONTH, FROM THE BROKERS BONUS. please google forex brokers bonus and see how many brokers are giving bonus and btheir percentage. If you have capital you can contact me minimum is $950. to start, we can turn that into over 500% profit in 25days. Note i am not selling i am partnering.
Contact. Achu. 08037945580 or gnachu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by bukky4rill: 5:31am On Aug 06, 2012
be all that u want to be in wealth partners co-op.
am a proud member

1 Like

Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by uyobaby: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative holds on friday 10th aug 2012, for lagos graduates
venue is No 24 A ogunnusi/omole road. Pent floor of TEJUMOLA House. Beside CLAM CHURCH BY OMOLE PHASE 1 BUS STOP OJODU-BERGER, IKEJA LAGOS
TIME IS 12 - 2PM
THE TRAINING IS A ONE-DAY FREE TRAINING TO PREPARE OUR GRADUATES FOR THE FUTURE.
YOUR HOST IS MR INSPIRE
SEE U AT THE TOP

1 Like

Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by shedraq1: 8:15am On Aug 08, 2012
emekus2011:
why do u say it is better? i have read your post thru the link and all u talk abt is buying some crazy panel, thats quite shallow
what value do u people give? isnt this one of those HYIP that willsoon crash?
pls i need a place to build up myself and when my friends and family see the transformation in my life, they will join without me asking them.

come and attend the seminar,then ask questions that will clear your mind ,see also http://bbagent.com/lovethokoh
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by uyobaby: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2012
The Graduate Empowerment Project (GrEP) – Powered by Wealth Partners Co-operative holds on friday 10th aug 2012, for lagos graduates
VENUE is No 24a Ogunnusi/Omole Road. Pent Floor Of Tejumola House.
Beside Clam Church By Omole Phase1 Busstop Ojodu-Berger,Ikeja Lagos.
Time Is 12 - 2pm.
Its Free
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by tamiesa(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
2mao is the d-day for all young graduates in Lagos state.
come and attend the free graduate training sponsored by wealth partners cooperative, Nigeria.
VENUE:24A OGUNUSI /OMOLE ROAD.TEJUMOLA HOUSE, PENT FLOOR. BESIDE CLAM CHURCH OMOLE PHS 1, IKEJA. LAGOS
DATE:FRI 10TH AUG, 2012
TIME: 12-2PM
Re: The Graduate Empowerment Project – Powered By Wealth Partners Co-operative by Pola1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2012
@uyobaby,watz d need for a training when u said presentation runs 7 days a week.@lovethokoh,pls post details about the seminar

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Corps Member(photo) / Should i Wait For Stream 2 Or Take A Job Offer In UAE / How To Prepare For NYSC Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.