Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,890 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? (4489 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? / Husband Of Egopersonified / I'm A Submissive Woman: What's Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by degamonn: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2012
This happened at NYSC Orientation Camp, Wannune, Takar Local Government Area,Benue in the just concluded camping of of 2012-Batch B.
This woman applied for redeployment on marriage grounds and when she was granted the permission to leave the camp, she stole a Black Berry phone belonging to a fellow corps member and hid it in her pants. Every corps member in her hostel was asked if they saw the phone but no one admitted seeing the phone.
Unfortunately for the woman, when she was leaving the camp her belonging had to be searched at the gate and in the process, the stolen Phone rang severally and the security men at the gate insisted that she must answer her call having noticed that there were several reports of stolen items and most especially phones at the camp. It was at that process the phone was discovered in her pant and the NYSC authorities insisted that the husband must come before she could be released.
If you are the husband of this woman who subjected her husband to public disgrace and humiliation of that nature, what will you do to her? Retain her or divorce her?
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by akinreals: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2012
Well, i will forgive her and buy her a blackberry, remember dat marriage is for better for worse, what if it happens to me, will she divorce me?

5 Likes

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Ninapha(f): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Abeg who brought out the BB. I hope those commandants no put hand inside another man territory ooo. OP, i wd never be her husband. Stealing BB after all her years in d uni?

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Babamide(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2012
I'll leave her a.s.s to rot wherever. Why is she not content with what I can provide for her.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
If it's a new marriage with no pregnancy or child in the picture I'm so dumping his foooolish a.rse. angry but if it's a tested and trusted marriage with children etal, it's family first,I'm going to bail him,stand by him but when he gets home, the fvck up would be treated.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by coogar: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
ifyalways: If it's a new marriage with no pregnancy or child in the picture I'm so dumping his foooolish a.rse. angry but if it's a tested and trusted marriage with children etal, it's family first,I'm going to bail him,stand by him but when he gets home, the fvck up would be treated.

stand by "him"?
a woman stole the phone not a man!

degamonn: This happened at NYSC Orientation Camp, Wannune, Takar Local Government Area,Benue in the just concluded camping of of 2012-Batch B.
This woman applied for redeployment on marriage grounds and when she was granted the permission to leave the camp, she stole a Black Berry phone belonging to a fellow corps member and hid it in her pants. Every corps member in her hostel was asked if they saw the phone but no one admitted seeing the phone.
Unfortunately for the woman, when she was leaving the camp her belonging had to be searched at the gate and in the process, the stolen Phone rang severally and the security men at the gate insisted that she must answer her call having noticed that there were several reports of stolen items and most especially phones at the camp. It was at that process the phone was discovered in her pant and the NYSC authorities insisted that the husband must come before she could be released.
If you are the husband of this woman who subjected her husband to public disgrace and humiliation of that nature, what will you do to her? Retain her or divorce her?

bail her and drive her straight to her father's house!
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by ifyalways(f): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2012
I know,replied as a woman.
That's what I'll do to my man and I expect to be treated same way.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Gabrielsylar(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
If i were her husband i will BUY NIGERIA SENATORS RECRUITMENT FORM FOR HER.....

4 Likes

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by tobechi74: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
I wil go and bail her, take her home and give her thorough beating.then buy BB for her.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Gwekzy: 7:01pm On Aug 02, 2012
I WILL KILL HER
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Cum On, its not up to the extent of divorce. For me i'm gonna be there for her, when we get home, i'll tell her what she did was wrong, possible get her a BB!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by zugoboss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
No mind the yeye lady jo. We were in the same platoon sef. Heard she was to do her white wedding this august,but she came with her court certificate. The husband received the humilation of his life. She was pararded down to the state coodinator's office with crowd staring at her. As for me marriage cancelled cos I can't live in the same house with a common criminal.

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by UyiIredia(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
I will be too dumbstruck to do anything.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by ikamefa(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
kai if this 'tory is true chei"""

that stolen phone is what gbogbo bigs-galz will call : "punny-burry" " grin "
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by femmy2010(m): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2012
ikamefa: kai if this 'tory is true chei"""

that stolen phone is what gbogbo bigs-galz will call : "punny-burry" " grin "

Lol
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by gulfer: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2012
degamonn: This happened at NYSC Orientation Camp, Wannune, Takar Local Government Area,Benue in the just concluded camping of of 2012-Batch B.
Are you the husband and require assistance/advice to determine what to do?
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by Jellitah: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2013
HA HA HA HA HA HA

To 'inpire' is human. . . .
Is Platimumnk not still married to INSPIRED? cheesy
Small wahala abeg! wink

Abeg, juss wash the phone. . .give it back to the owner. SIMPLE!!! grin
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by aadetoyin(f): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Its not a reason to divorce her but why would she still a blackberry. Foolish woman. If am d man I will show her pepper but wont divorce her sha.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by bjaybeat(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2013
aadetoyin: Its not a reason to divorce her but why would she still a blackberry. Foolish woman. If am d man I will show her pepper but wont divorce her sha.

well, left to me am not sure d NYSC authority has d right to insist d husband must show up,what if d husband is not in the country. he go fly come bcoz of BB? not interested men....
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by seunfly: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't think i can't trust her again, she has also proved something to me which is that she is one of those materilistic girls we have around who can go to any lenght to get what i can not provide for her. Infact i believe she will sleep with any man that can get her anything she want if the need be.

The truth is i will put the wedding on hold for a while and try to figure out other thing about her.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by greatgod2012(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2013
Heeeee, all of you saying...."i will do this, i will do that".......you never know what you can or will be able to do, until such thing happen to you......i tell you.
Re: If You Are The Husband Of This Woman, What Would You Do? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2013
The lady messed herself up for a mere BB phone. What's so special about having one self?

This shows she's someone who won't be contented with what she has/been provided with, materialistic and someone who follows the crowd.

It's the husband I pity in this. This kind of wife will frustrate him by comparing him with other men as per material possession and income not being enough.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me. Am I Making A Right Decision??! / Nigerian Man Pictured Bathing His Newborn Baby (photo) / Should I Walk Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.