Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song (11125 Views)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph / Cesc Fabregas Finally Admits 2 Going 2 Barcelona After Meeting With Wenger / Alex Song Vs John Mikel Obi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by decogrin(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
Ejix4: [b][/b]
.....thanks bro,barcelona are just afraid of madrid nd mourinho,even for 50M we wont sell SONG
Yes,we are afraid of madrid and mourinho(MOU-NITA, 5..0 who only won the league last season,retardeen! While beating barca only once in 4 meetings! F.ool
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by decogrin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
kunletoks: Barca want to ruin arsenal.
If Song leave arsenal to Barca, he will surely be on d bench.
Although, he's better than Bosquet.
Pls stay @ arsenal.
Song better than Busquet O°˚˚˚! You talking someone else called BOSQUET right? With all due respect sir! Get off that crack! Its detrimental 2 your reasoning faculty
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Laitesmart(m): 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
dplordx: Whats with Barca and Arsenal player angry
Wenger should sue this annoying club! They always rob Arsenal whenever we meet, and they even go as far luring our young talents away and end up messing them up!
What has become of Cesc since he left. Ofcourse hes lifting trophies, but is his football style any better?
Don't make a mistake that ain't there. The önly major trophy he won is the spanish cup. No champe, no liga.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by pek(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pls, which club is after Mikel Obi?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by kheart(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2012
Johnpaul88: I don't want Song in Barca. I don't think he is good enough to play for us. He's a king at Arsenal and he 'd better remain there! Jonathan Dos Santos is way better than him. He's joined from the reserves. We only need a defender like Agger, not Song. He's used to trophylessness and does not need a cure, but RVP does!
ole RVP ll not join u guys and even if im leave arsenal na aba straight we go send am.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by emsquare(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
Okay!
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by pek(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
Pls, whic club is after Mikel Obi?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by kheart(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
decogrin:
Yes,we are afraid of madrid and mourinho(MOU-NITA, 5..0 who only won the league last season,retardeen! While beating barca only once in 4 meetings! F.ool
plz my guy na 11 _ 11 una play for all d meetings?
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by fredoooooo: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
kunletoks: Barca want to ruin arsenal.
If Song leave arsenal to Barca, he will surely be on d bench.
Although, he's better than Bosquet.
Pls stay @ arsenal.

you are joking right ? angry
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by IBILEOMO(m): 9:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Oh Song, verily verily I say unto you, if you want to sing a new and better song of your futbal carrier leave Arsenal now and go to barcelona. best of luck.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by SaintKizito: 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Alexie, you are the captain of a ship already. Don't go to a ship that you'll be redundant.
Remain in Arsenal brother, don't let Barcelona chew and spit you mate.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by SaintKizito: 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
IBILE OMO: Oh Song, verily verily I say unto you, if you want to sing a new and better song of your futbal carrier leave Arsenal now and go to barcelona. best of luck.
I laff grin grin angry angry grin grin
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by logica(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2012
Only an Idiota (note the capital "I") will sell Yaya Toure and end up replacing him with Alex Song.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by HayZee06(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
pendusky:

I knw for sure that some of arsenal fanz go attack me buh am capable to handle u guys! Fabregas ended a trophiles years in Arsenal the month he joined Barca, the same thing wil hapen to Song, he needs trophies if hes gud as they say (for me hav not seen it yet) then he'l get more playing time, thumb up Van Persie,for ur decision, the guy needs trophy!!! So song join the train and go to Camp Nou, thatz wer ur destiny lies. *advicing from Stamford Bridge*
I'm nt surprised since dis is frm d bridge, u jst got ur bridge repaired last season I can see why u challenge wit no fear. Nw let me quote u wrong, mind u Cesc is nt a loss 2 Arsenal and no regret 2 let him leave 4 his boyhood club, he pledge is absolute loyalty 2 the gunners wen he was at the Emirates and goin bak home is nt a bad idea he feels its d rite time 2 move on wit is career and winning trophies aswell. Dnt compare his situation wit dat of alex song 1st-he is an African player he might nt gt their fans support 2nd-his playin chances will be limited. 3rd- he can also be shown d exit door if d need rises.....d only good tin there is dat he will surely win silverware wit Barcelona......Samuel E'too was chased out wit all his contribution 2 d team, yaya too was forced 2 leave so I dnt see any african player playin at his top form 4 Barcelona and nt betrayed at the End....
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by jude33084(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
emmke: Song isn't going anywhere. Matter of fact, Cazorla and Sahin will be the Gunners' latest addition in a matter of DAYS  VP aint going nowhere as well. We gunner have the best squad since the invincibles. Y'all city, man u and chelsea glory hunters better watch out.

That bolded Ɲαмe is no longer Arsenals property wink
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by 2gbasky22(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Make una see all these barca haters oh..,...! Did i heared someone say they ar biding 4 song b'cos of realmadrid? Oh please, that young shoulb be delighted dat he is bin given such opportunity of a life tym. All these hater ar jst envious this team called "BARCELONA" but some times i won if u guys nor lyk beta tin o
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by jude33084(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2012
emsquare: Okay!

Sunshine Stars of Akure grin

Just joking. Obi is twice as ƍöôϑ as song tongue
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Shaw007(m): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
cyril83: Talk I am listening...busy body....up gunners jooor
GuNnErs 4 LIfE!!
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Shaw007(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
asha 80: who is he going to bench?busquets?
aZ in i wOnder o!!
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Shaw007(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
decogrin:
story story. . .story.brethren.u must av a degree in football history,dat dude wasnt talking of d past unlike you hez looking at d future,but dont worry u'll catch up
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Shaw007(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
kheart: ole RVP ll not join u guys and even if im leave arsenal na aba straight we go send am.
wait wait. . .if RvP comot arsenal go barca,na which person hin wan bench,villa?? Abi messi??
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Shaw007(m): 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2012
"when i left everyone weeped,but arsenal did just great. . .arsenal was at a time built around fabregas, he left too but everything also moved on GOod. . ."- Thiery[b][/b] Henry[b][/b] the speech continues,but i'll like 2 stop there
B.s-it aint ditto
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by gsalvatore: 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2012
blackwall: Song I so much pity u if u join Barca
barca tendering the sum of 11.7mills is another way of saying that barca is still dreaming. Song will go for atleast 18mill GBP and I don't tink villanova will spend dat kinda cash for alex song. If they want song they should by wizkd song, cabo snoop song or even fela song but definately not Alex song.lol
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by ndidibabe(f): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2012
pek: Pls, whic club is after Mikel Obi?
Asante Kotoko
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Jaywon242(m): 1:39am On Aug 03, 2012
Pple with common sense shld know that there are many untruths when it comes to transfer markets. All these could be false. But even if it's not, such an amount of money is too little to buy one of the best defensive midfielders in the bpl, who has 2yrs to run on his contract. Arsenal is not selling, Period
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by cheikh: 2:59am On Aug 03, 2012
Jarus
Yaya Toure couldn't make Barca first team and was shipped to England where he reviived his career.

@^^ Are you sure you mean Yaya Toure? He couldn't make Barca first team? He was actually adjudged to be one of their best/reliable/regular players when he was at Barca. He was rarely left out except for injury reasons. If he was that "bad" he'll not be commanding the title of the highest paid footballer in England wink. Barca would like to have him back if they had the power to do so.

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Sunebanty(m): 4:33am On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: shattap,do you think mourinho will let them carry any trophy
thanks bro,God bless u for dat.up song,up Arsenal,up mourinho

Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by Skoopy(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2012
For the records, Song has 3yrs remaining in his current contract, that implies arsenal is not disposed to sell him not untill he plays for @least 2 more seasons.
Meanwhile, late thursday arsenal captured the signature of highly rated spain/malaga midfielder -CAZORLA.
This means in the coming days, the gunners attention would be fully on getting madrids SAHIN on a season long loan deal.
RVP has been forced to eat his words(proclaimed on july 4) with d success of this deals, as the skipper is running out of time for a possible destination.
Meanwhile arsenal are set to make a new signing come oct. In the person of Jack Wilshere- on a lighter note.
GUNNERS 4EVA
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by segunoz(m): 7:20am On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: its just rumours we are not going to sell song to anybody,but we are about to sign cazorla and Nuri sahin will be loaned to us by madrid.
are u by chance Arsenwenger or are you the spokesperson for Arsenal? Mtcheeeeew! Barca, go by dat Song, na commodity.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by mufikings(m): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2012
Shaw007: story story. . .story.brethren.u must av a degree in football history,dat dude wasnt talking of d past unlike you hez looking at d future,but dont worry u'll catch up
and what is the future ?? Mr kill and divide !! MOU will destroy Barca ?...even with fatigue and injuries that plague Barca last season, Real had to fight their asses to win the league...stop hating.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by mufikings(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2012
2gbasky22: Make una see all these barca haters oh..,...! Did i heared someone say they ar biding 4 song b'cos of realmadrid? Oh please, that young shoulb be delighted dat he is bin given such opportunity of a life tym. All these hater ar jst envious this team called "BARCELONA" but some times i won if u guys nor lyk beta tin o
You dey mind them, Did Real not spend massively to aquire C.Ronaldo, J MOU , kaka, and the others...only just to fight a Barca team made of home grown talent...why them no complain? na Barca matter dey bite them for body....Barca is more than a club, its an ideaology that will continue after JMOU and his Tugs leave the scene.
Re: Barcelona After Arsenal's Alex Song by 10over101: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2012
ebamma: shattap,do you think mourinho will let them carry any trophy
who the hell is mourinho? Afterall barca gave him the worst defeat of his career 5-0..Barca had won all trophies in Europe since the noise-making mourinho joined real in last two season..Bushman!!

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013