Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk (2327 Views)

Reasons For Delay In Baby Delivery / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Cost Of IVF In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk by busybody20: 10:26am On Dec 15, 2007
Hi,

Can you please help out with the cost of having a baby (either vaginal or c-section) in hospitals in Uk?
Re: What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk by BrownEyes4(f): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2007
I am sure you can deliver free via NHS.
If you want to go private, the cost varies depending on the hospital you choose.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk by blueband(m): 3:29am On Jan 03, 2008
I won't advise you to attempt to deliver free on the NHS if you are not entitled to it.There are new laws now and the embassy in Nigeria will demand to see your receipts of delivery when you apply for a visa for the child.Except you will put on the child's passport that he was not born in the U.K.

Why bother delivering in the U.K except ofcourse,you think your situation deserves expect medical care and even at that you can get very good doctors in Nigeria.Your child will not be entitled to U.K residency except he spends the first seven years of his life in the U.K.And you won't be entitled to nothing even after your child gets his stay,except ofcourse you are living in the U.K under one of the following categories:

1.Work permit /HSMP(5 years to get stay
2.Student Visa/illegal immigrant/visitors Visa-"10 year rule"
3.Dependent visa

IMHO it is not worth it!
Re: What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk by mopol65: 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2008
certaingly you ought to know better , since you reside in uk , but can to explain further while a new born baby should stay in at least 7 years before you can become a citizen of united kingdom:
Re: What Is The Cost Of Baby Delivery In The Uk by Kehindeps(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
BrownEyes4:
I am sure you can deliver free via NHS.
If you want to go private, the cost varies depending on the hospital you choose.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Biting My Nails / See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face / JUST IN: COVID-19 Experimental Drug Fails Human Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.