Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,061 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

How Can I Stop Biting My Nails - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Biting My Nails (2328 Views)

9 Reasons You Should Stop Biting Your Nails Now / How Can I Stop Biting My Nails? / I Keep Biting My Cheeks And They Turn White. So Does My Tongue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2012
since i was a kid I've been eating my finger nails even sometimes I include my toe nails but d bad thing about this is dat I've never had any witlow or any nail disease and it gets worse if am under tension like if am angry, pissed off or watching match, I almost ate myself up during dz period chelsea fc wasn't playing well.
Plz wat methods can I use cos I've tried almost all dat I know like using women's nail vanish but i still end up eating d vanish, I've used a plaster 2 cellotape my nail but i still loose it 2 eat it, I don't like d condition of my nails.

Re: How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by Blendy77(f): 11:06am On Apr 21, 2012
Wanted to advise you to use varnish or cortex but when I read the line that said you also tried it and you ended up eating the cortex, I gave up on you cos that was what worked for me. I started using varnish with deep colors and discovered it was difficult putting my nails in my mouth cos the varnish colour and smell reminds me to take my nails off my mouth. If u were a lady, wod have advised u to fix artificial nails also to hide the natural one from getting into ur mouth. U can try using ink if you're not working, the one they use for burns and injuries. Success!
Re: How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by highland(m): 11:15am On Apr 21, 2012
The situation may go beyond physical discipline and effort to get yourself right, but you can seriously engage in prayer to God to help you and teach ways to overcome this challenge. The enemy can sometime rob people of their freedom and liberty taking advantage of little thing in life to disagrace them. Pray abou it.
Re: How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2012
highland: The situation may go beyond physical discipline and effort to get yourself right, but you can seriously engage in prayer to God to help you and teach ways to overcome this challenge. The enemy can sometime rob people of their freedom and liberty taking advantage of little thing in life to disagrace them. Pray abou it.

i can't pray, don't believe in it
Re: How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by ojoyentalk: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2012
Try wearing hand gloves for 21days,morn,afta,nite,week
day,weekend,awake,asleep,outdoor,indoor.Just pay the price.
Re: How Can I Stop Biting My Nails by Godleads1(f): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2012
Movingcoil:

i can't pray, don't believe in it
it is the demon dat is making you not 2 be able 2 pray. Go 2 Synague church of all nation in Lagos 4 a total delieverance. May God help us all

(1) (Reply)

See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face / I Need Sex Again In My Life - Linda Ikeji / Acne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.