Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:40 PM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) (144415 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yamunla(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2012
Am urging all the jambites to please yield to kunlaxo's advice..very Good advice there..feel free to hit me up here or on BB-21824593,08024029711 for Guideline or u go to the senate building..Best of Luck
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Tobexin(m): 7:50am On Aug 04, 2012
@all relax and be hopeful, for those that didnt meet the cut off, God will make a way for you but if you surpass the cut off then you shouldnt be anxious of the list because, it will surely be there...dnt give up, don't give in because God takes pleasure in you..readers are leaders

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by TCliff: 9:01am On Aug 04, 2012
hmmmmmm list on ma mind
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ayoyori(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2012
4get list 2day.earliest na monday
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by oluomad(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2012
Pls wats pharmacy cutoff
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Hi everybody, am currently UNILAG in 400 level law. When I wrote my post ume, I scored 70.2, d cutoff for law was 70.3. My name didn't appear in the merit list. To show u how strict UNILAG is. My dad was even the admissions officer for his faculty but still couldn't get my name on merit cos UNILAG doesn't play with their merit list.
My friends who didn't know anybody in UNILAG who scored above the cut off made the merit list. I had to opt for supplementary. So far u have passed the cut off, your name wil be on the merit list. For those of u who didn't make the cut off, there is no magic or miracle, u have to push some buttons.
I got some bad news though, my dad is d admissions officer for Faculty of Education and while I was coyly trying to plead for a friend of mine, he told me that Education is not gonna be selling change of course forms this year because they refuse to be a "Dumping Ground" that if you score even 30 and u choose Education as your first choice, they will take you. This happened last year too and I guess that's the reason why their cut off is so high this year cos many people took it as first choice. But let's hope they change their mind. Good Luck y'all hope to see u in school.

3 Likes

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Tosinmoses(m): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2012
Choicegirl: Hi everybody, am currently UNILAG in 400 level law. When I wrote my post ume, I scored 70.2, d cutoff for law was 70.3. My name didn't appear in the merit list. To show u how strict UNILAG is. My dad was even the admissions officer for his faculty but still couldn't get my name on merit cos UNILAG doesn't play with their merit list.
My friends who didn't know anybody in UNILAG who scored above the cut off made the merit list. I had to opt for supplementary. So far u have passed the cut off, your name wil be on the merit list. For those of u who didn't make the cut off, there is no magic or miracle, u have to push some buttons.
I got some bad news though, my dad is d admissions officer for Faculty of Education and while I was coyly trying to plead for a friend of mine, he told me that Education is not gonna be selling change of course forms this year because they refuse to be a "Dumping Ground" that if you score even 30 and u choose Education as your first choice, they will take you. This happened last year too and I guess that's the reason why their cut off is so high this year cos many people took it as first choice. But let's hope they change their mind. Good Luck y'all hope to see u in school.
pls wat my chance girl one of frnd in d scul told me dat dey will jst put me in related course dat i meet deir cut off my course is mbbs nd my catcment cut off is 68.75 nd my score is 68.13 pls any chance for me in d merit list pls reply quickly

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ballow(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2012
Choicegirl: Hi everybody, am currently UNILAG in 400 level law. When I wrote my post ume, I scored 70.2, d cutoff for law was 70.3. My name didn't appear in the merit list. To show u how strict UNILAG is. My dad was even the admissions officer for his faculty but still couldn't get my name on merit cos UNILAG doesn't play with their merit list.
fanx for d post...although i meet up wit d merit cut off 59.38 nd i had agg of 61...just want to ask...do u gat any info of wen d merit list will be out ?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by monoda(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
Next week wednesday
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by teemac01(m): 2:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ sure
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jhidey92(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
any hope4 me ... i score 55.63 and my catchment cut off is 55.63...
or i shd be waiting merit list?

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Toxhaino(m): 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
jhidey92: any hope4 me ... i score 55.63 and my catchment cut off is 55.63...
or i shd be waiting merit list?
i tink u r gud 2 go....expect ur name on d merit list...al iz wel
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by teemac01(m): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
All these people giving false hope,expect ur name on the list because U̶̲̥̅̊ scored 70,if U̶̲̥̅̊ are more than 200 in a departement that scored 71 on the dot and the department requires just 100 candidates,how then do U̶̲̥̅̊ find Your name on the merit list?pls stop giving false hope if ur not the 1 who is going to put the name there.its getting to much nau,ahn ahn.expect ur name,expect ur name.na wetin nau,abi n U̶̲̥̅̊ wan put am there,mtcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by teemac01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Toxhaino: i tink u r gud 2 go....expect ur name on d merit list...al iz wel

Na U̶̲̥̅̊ wan put em name there abi,stop giving false hope. M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ guy if U̶̲̥̅̊ on ur name is on the list,then U̶̲̥̅̊ thank God,don't let pple give U̶̲̥̅̊ false hopefully
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ayoyori(m): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
teemac01: All these people giving false hope,expect ur name on the list because U̶̲̥̅̊ scored 70,if U̶̲̥̅̊ are more than 200 in a departement that scored 71 on the dot and the department requires just 100 candidates,how then do U̶̲̥̅̊ find Your name on the merit list?pls stop giving false hope if ur not the 1 who is going to put the name there.its getting to much nau,ahn ahn.expect ur name,expect ur name.na wetin nau,abi n U̶̲̥̅̊ wan put am there,mtcheeeeeeeew.
lol.no scare pple jawe.dnt tnk u knw d meanin of cut off
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Akosbaba(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
ayoyori: lol.no scare pple jawe.dnt tnk u knw d meanin of cut off
i wonder
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Toxhaino(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
teemac01:

Na U̶̲̥̅̊ wan put em name there abi,stop giving false hope. M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ guy if U̶̲̥̅̊ on ur name is on the list,then U̶̲̥̅̊ thank God,don't let pple give U̶̲̥̅̊ false hopefully
mind u, i'm nt givin im false hope...i was only telin im d fact...evry1 is free 2 giv iz/er own view...say ur own view nd stop criticizin oda pple's comment.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by teemac01(m): 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mark M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ words not everybody that beat cut off will be given admission.even those with the best subject combo will come here crying of partiality.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by jlo247(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
teemac01: All these people giving false hope,expect ur name on the list because U̶̲̥̅̊ scored 70,if U̶̲̥̅̊ are more than 200 in a departement that scored 71 on the dot and the department requires just 100 candidates,how then do U̶̲̥̅̊ find Your name on the merit list?pls stop giving false hope if ur not the 1 who is going to put the name there.its getting to much nau,ahn ahn.expect ur name,expect ur name.na wetin nau,abi n U̶̲̥̅̊ wan put am there,mtcheeeeeeeew.
mr know all watin b ur own self, ur own dey too much o. y are u scaring pple now once u have bitten the cutoff mark or draw with it, even if u draw with ur catchment i.e ur catchment score is 59.38 and you scored 59.38 u will find ur name on the merit list. So guy if u don't have gud thing to offer please log in as a guest ok.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yamunla(m): 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
teemac01: Mark M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ words not everybody that beat cut off will be given admission.even those with the best subject combo will come here crying of partiality.
u are the confused being here dude..do u think unilag don't think before releasing Cut-

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yamunla(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
you are the confused human being here,Do u think Unilag don't think before releasing Cut-off marks.? With your ascertions above,if 200 students scored maybe 71,of which its not possible for them to score 71 all-round.the department will not make it 71 again,they will make it maybe 71.55 or 72 so that the cut-off itself would have screened about 80-100 candidates..after marking the post-jamb,they would have sat down and check the number of students they want to admit and the aggregate score to be able to know the cu-off they will publish for their department.. NB-- if 200 students score 71 in a department that wants to admitt ony 100 students,then the cut-off will definitely not be 71 again,its common sense..
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Toxhaino(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
yamunla: you are the confused human being here,Do u think Unilag don't think before releasing Cut-off marks.? With your ascertions above,if 200 students scored maybe 71,of which its not possible for them to score 71 all-round.the department will not make it 71 again,they will make it maybe 71.55 or 72 so that the cut-off itself would have screened about 80-100 candidates..after marking the post-jamb,they would have sat down and check the number of students they want to admit and the aggregate score to be able to know the cu-off they will publish for their department.. NB-- if 200 students score 71 in a department that wants to admitt ony 100 students,then the cut-off will definitely not be 71 again,its common sense..
tru talk jare
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by danieltee(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
Consolation of d highest order. Feeling u guys, tho. Goodluck
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by polis007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just passing by n decided to check on how my thread is doing...
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by waec99: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pipu in d hous pls heeelllpppppppp ooooo.eheee! Wen unilag day release there merit list o.though i beat d cut of but fear they catch me as den neva release am o!hop no b ojoro den wan do ?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by philebrown333: 12:28am On Aug 05, 2012
Pls i want to change to integated science when the form comes out hopefully and my utme subject are maths, chem, phys, english. I hv d o level requirement can it be possible to change.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2012
morni pals,wat has hpnd 2 unilag nw?they were nt lik dis b4,i hop no be ojoro dey want do(P.D.P) abi wat do think??anyway u knwz abt unilag P.T.E plz i ned info abt d unilag p.t.e is d form our?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by bodman4us: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2012
Unilorin admin list is out @jamb site bt nt on unilorin website.if truly unilag av snt d list 2 abj.jamb would av uploaded it on dar site simply means unilag is stil compiln d list.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by bodman4us: 7:15am On Aug 05, 2012
Unilag wil nt realse d list until d foundation form close on aug 12.dat wat my mind is teln me.money talkn guyz reasn,while d delay of d list.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by MATTHEW59: 8:01am On Aug 05, 2012
bodman4us: Unilag wil nt realse d list until d foundation form close on aug 12.dat wat my mind is teln me.money talkn guyz reasn,while d delay of d list.
It makes a complete biz sense. Marketing techniques ' work.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by profem1(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2012
pls guys i have a small prob.i ve gained admission already in ui and i scored above d cutoff for my course in unilag.my jamb admission status states dat of UI but i want unilag.is it possible for one to have two admissions in jamb admission status.pls i nid a urgent reply cos ui acceptance date closes 2morrow.thanks
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by zezeny: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2012
prof.em:
pls guys i have a small prob.i ve gained admission already in ui and i scored above d cutoff for my course in unilag.my jamb admission status states dat of UI but i want unilag.is it possible for one to have two admissions in jamb admission status.pls i nid a urgent reply cos ui acceptance date closes 2morrow.thanks
Prof.em Try 2 be wise. Don't abadone certainty 4 uncertainty. UI has some candidates dat beat d cut off nd have nt been given admission yet, so dey won't hesitate 2 withdraw d admission from someone dat refuses 2 pay d acceptance fee after tomorrow. Truly u beat UNILAG's cut-off mark but remember u've not been offered admission yet. If u forfeit UI's admission nd eventually,(GOD forbid) UNILAG forks u up, den u av lost on two sides. U may accept UI admission first, nd later wen UNILAG admits u, den u can also accept dat. Jamb can give u double admission, since dey demselves allowed u 2 choose two Universities. #IRepTeamUI#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here / Babcock Expels Student In The Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.