Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) (144696 Views)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/Admissions (Part II) / Federal Polytechnic Ado Ekiti 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out / Federal Polytechnic Offa 2011/2012 Post Utme Admissions Exercise Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 6:43am On Feb 11, 2013
pls guyz in da house,i want 2 knw wen jamb form is goin 2 b close

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2013
danibath: please i have Eng=C, Maths=B, Chem=B, Physics=B Agric Sci-C... which science course should i apply for in unilag with this result.please someone reply. i have bought my jamb form and want to study in unilag. i dont have Bio,econs or further maths.
HAIL u cud go 4 chemistry,ok
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by damosky12(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2013
Who rili knws what it requires in SSCE to register 4 philophy in Unilag?
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by alashor(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2013
damosky12: Who rili knws what it requires in SSCE to register 4 philophy in Unilag?
u nid 2 hav ENG,MATHS,plus one arts subject,other three subject culd be any three social science
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by dharreyflap: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2013
teemac01:

Close ya yeye eye if U̶̲̥̅̊ no like M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ comments º°˚.no be by force to reply,retardd.
Welcome to FUOYE

The Federal University Oye-Ekiti is a Federal University of Nigeria poised to take education to the next level not only in sub-saharan Africa but indeed to the rest of the world. Established in 2011, offers students from all backgrounds degrees in Agriculture, Engineering and Sciences as well as Arts/Humanities. for more details click here...http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by hourlarwharley(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
ECO-B3, GEOG-C6, ENG.-B3, FURTHER MATHS-C4., MATHS-B2, BIOLOGY C5 CHEMISTRY B3, PHYSICS A1...Guess am Good 2 go 4 Computer Science Requirements...Plz Reply ASAP. Olawale341 on 2go,@SayOdumade on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by damoskiy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
For details as regards you o-level result visit unilag.edu.ng and check under prospective student and see the requirement for your course of study in the most preferred university in 'Nigeria
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Tobexin(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2013
Now is the time..jamb has been scrapped contained in punch news paper,,,,this year's jamb will be nothing but a peanut if only you will abide by the rules in the unilag expert tutors...this tutor was set up to aid student in the forth coming utme through their various packages, dont doubt....dont also judge a book by its cover check the content follow the link now. http://m./343555655708483?refid=27 Many are called but few will act on it...readers are leaders
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yemiezay(m): 8:11am On Apr 04, 2013
FG to stop UTME, NECO, others Posted: 03-Apr-2013 [09:14:52] into General by billionsam for school | 13 Comments Indications emerged last night that the
Federal Government may have
resolved to scrap some of its agencies
in line with the recommendations of
the Steve Oronsaye-led Presidential
Committee on the Rationalization and Restructuring of Federal Government
Parastatals, Commissions and
Agencies following the completion of
study of its White Paper Committee
report. Among those scrapped are
Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UMTE), National
Examination Council (NECO), Public
Complaints Commission, National
Poverty Eradication Programme
(NAPEP) and the Fiscal Mobilization
and Allocation Commission among others. The Oronsaye committee had
recommended the abolition of 38
agencies, the merger of 52 and the
reversion of 14 to departments in the
ministries from which they were
carved out, a move the committee argued would save the government
more than N862 billion between 2012
and 2015 should its proposal be
adopted. A reliable government
source confirmed that President
Goodluck Jonathan, Vice President Namadi Sambo and selected senior
aides of the president met twice and
eventually took decisions, which
included the scrapping of some
agencies and merging of others. Another source revealed that the with
the scrapping of the UTME, individual
universities in the country would
conduct their own admission
examinations and admit students
while the Joint Matriculation and Examination Board will set and ensure
compliance to standards as it acts as
the clearing house. The source said
JAMB would be modeled along the line
of Universities and Colleges Admission
Service (UCAS), the central organization through which
applications are processed for entry to
higher education in the United
Kingdom. According to the source, “individual
university will do their own
examination and admission. If you
want to apply to a university, you do
so but in order not to have a situation
where one person gets multiple admission, JAMB acts as a clearing
house to free up spaces. All the
universities are free now to admit
students.” Even though details were
still being worked out, it was learnt
that government’s decision, was informed by the need to promote
merit in admission into the nation’s
universities because “the idea is to
ensure that the best students go to the
best universities.” The source further disclosed that the
president had also approved that the
West African Examination Council
(WAEC) is now expected to take over
the functions and vast infrastructure of
NECO, which now ceases to exist. The sources confirmed that WAEC would
now conduct two external
examinations in a year, January and
November. The Public Complaints
Commission is to be merged with the
Human Rights Commission, just as NAPEP would also be scrapped and
replaced National Agency for Job
Creation and Empowerment. The Oronsaye-led Presidential
Committee on the Rationalisation
made far-reaching recommendations,
which, it explained, were aimed at
helping the government to effect a
drastic reduction in the size of its bloated bureaucracy, eliminating
duplication of functions and bringing
down the cost of governance. The
committee submitted its report to the
president in April last year
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by TemmyGold1: 12:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
I want to know if Educational administration is a less competitive course or not. Urgent answer. Please
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by damoskiy(m): 8:43am On Apr 11, 2013
Temmy Gold: I want to know if Educational administration is a less competitive course or not. Urgent answer. Please
it is less competitive just read well
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Ayodot04(f): 11:27am On Apr 26, 2013
Gud morning Nlanders. My name is oluwabukola. I'm a prospective student of unilag. Philosophy.OLevel eng b3,maths b3, govt b3, econs c4, crk c5, yoruba c5. Want 2 wish us Success in our exam 2morrow.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Ortarico(m): 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ayodot04: Gud morning Nlanders. My name is oluwabukola. I'm a prospective student of unilag. Philosophy.OLevel eng b3,maths b3, govt b3, econs c4, crk c5, yoruba c5. Want 2 wish us Success in our exam 2morrow.

By God's grace
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Mishytee(f): 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Gud morning Nlanders. My name is oluwabukola. I'm a prospective student of unilag. Philosophy.OLevel eng b3,maths b3, govt b3, econs c4, crk c5, yoruba c5. Want 2 wish us Success in our exam 2morrow. wish u all d best.
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by dharreyflap: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, OYE EKITI, EKITI STATE NIGERIA.

DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS

The Department of Mathematics, Federal University, Oye Ekiti, Ekiti State Nigeria,

In Collaboration with renowned international scholars from South Africa,

Invites you to an

INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP & TRAINING IN MATHEMATICAL MODELLING AND SCIENTIFIC COMPUTING WITH MAPLE

This Workshop is specially designed for Scientists, Engineers and Students in Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and other Tertiary institutions, who may be involved in Computer –based Mathematical Analysis. http://www.fuoye.edu.ng/site-news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by floflo12: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Hello,Am Taiwo a student of Urban and Regional Planning,for those students seeking admission into faculty of Environmental sciences,Unilag...don't hesitate to ask me any questions here and i will gladly respond.Get unilag post utme past questions,prepare well and put God first.Thanks
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Dohwodese(m): 9:05pm On Jul 24, 2013
If anyone wants help checking their score just holla
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Lurve(f): 4:40am On Jul 25, 2013
floflo12: Hello,Am Taiwo a student of Urban and Regional Planning,for those students seeking admission into faculty of Environmental sciences,Unilag...don't hesitate to ask me any questions here and i will gladly respond.Get unilag post utme past questions,prepare well and put God first.Thanks
hey,we could reăllÿ̲̣ use yø̲̣ür help over here www.nairaland.com/1151399/unilag-2013-2014-admission/149
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by ayopo10(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2013
aliandro: I tink d one 4 nursing will be used 4 everybody .d course reg.7 coz and 19 units.FSC101,FSC103,FSC105,FSC107,GST101,FSC104.DIZ WAS GOTTEN 4RM D FACULTY OF SCIENCE O,BUT 4 NURSING.IT REMAINS 1,GST SUMTIN SHA
neyo its ecn101
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yemiezay(m): 1:23am On Nov 06, 2013
Am here to inform u vat jamb 2014 form iv out sellingg@4,000 plus bank charges 500 from can be bought @zenit nd uba closing nd exam date undisclosed yet.u can also like our fb page unilag jambitos
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by yemiezay(m): 1:26am On Nov 06, 2013
U can also like our fanpage for more update @unilag jambitos on fb
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by larrysax(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2020
I know this is an old post but I was just revisiting my old posts and found my comment here 8 years ago.

I remember how we were all actively seeking admission and information regarding Unilag. I completed my 5-year course, years back and I hope everyone here did too and are making huge strides in life? My best wishes to you all.

jlo247:
we are nt required to pay an accepted fee seperately we pay it together with the skul when the comes
Re: Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) by Bsshalee15: 9:23am On Jun 19, 2020
Admission is now on. Start your application early against Fall 2020/2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Reply)

James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Student meets here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.