Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Things That Make Be Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Things That Make Be Believe In God (533 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things That Make Be Believe In God by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2012
1. The book of revelation is like a script and everything is being played out according to how it was written. Even as a normal person, I can still understand the words and they are all manifesting. Examples is the rise of Fake pastors in the bible and which the bible said these pastors shall deceive THE VERY ELECT.
2. Anybody that ignores the One Eye propaganda thing that is being especially promoted by the media, celebrities, fashions organizations, movie industry is seriously on his own. If these people are pushing the all seeing eyes into every nook and cranny of these world, then you must cling closer to ur own supreme being. The big brother, the olympics are all promoters of the all seeing eyes.
3. I have seen cloth with 666, even those designed for teens and youths. Movies with 666 which is all about dehumanization of the highest order. 666 is being promoted every where to register into our subconscious mind especially the kids to see it as a normal thing. I won't be surprised if someone soon will regard the 666 as just a stunt and imagination of men.
In my own conclusion, all this cannot just be simply ignored. I can say for myself that truly, the leaders of religion have turned it upside dow. This is because these leaders themselves are tools for the destruction of the innocent ones. !ut yet, believing in God should not be ignored. If you an atheist, who are you going to call when troubles come? Are you just gonna sit back and look and say you would like to find solutions? Or what? Even if you want to do it physically, don't you need you need wisdom? Their are some things which have occurred and scientist have not been able to prove them.
The existence of a supreme being is positive. Not everything we can understand with our canal mind that will always learn even till death. Especially some things that concerns the spiritual. Even those who understand will never disclose it.
Add your tots

Re: Things That Make Be Believe In God by cyrexx: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
good for you. follow whatever works for you. no problem with that.

as for me, i never believed in god because once you believe in god, you have to believe other bullcrap associated with religion too.

if there is a god who wants me to believe in him, he should be intelligent enough to communicate clearly to me instead of these confusing religions and incoherent messages about him.

if there is evidence for god OUTSIDE of religions and superstitious myths, then i will believe him. so far, there is none.
Re: Things That Make Be Believe In God by Logicbwoy: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2012
You believe in God because of some stupid new world order conspiracy?

Why is it that your 666 conspiracy has never applied to Nigeria or Isreal? Always American celebrities and politicians?

Fake pastors and prophets existed since day 1 of christianity.
Re: Things That Make Be Believe In God by Ptolomeus(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2012
Mhhhh
Look to this Christian guy, how looks the girl ... with desire ...
His left hand ... Mhhhhh
Much sin and perversion!

(1) (Reply)

True Purpose Of Christianity Exposed! / He Cant Continue Marraige Plans Cause Her Parent Attend White Garment Church / Accounts In Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.