Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) (13107 Views)

Job Agents Within Lekki Phase 1 / Job Agents In Lagos / Stop Patronising Job Agents, Get A Job Withpeace Of Mind. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by mainmandemz: 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2012
nice and relevant info..... thanx
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by locust01(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2012
Presidentcarter: sometimes I wonder how peeps dey fall for such scams. some luk very real wit even web address, mail nd d rest ooooo
U'll continue 2 wonder and ponder. Frustration can blindfold some1..
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2012
Please... Let's make them change dat number, so dis poster would be a waste...hence, saving potential victims.
Let's rain insults at dem.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by acidtalk: 4:07am On Aug 09, 2012
That's the spirit.
Bombarding them with text, threats and phone calls will force them to change that number.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Cherryslim(f): 6:02am On Aug 09, 2012
clemmonce: i got a text from a friend of mine that a company is lookin for employees in so and so areas that i should come an interview tommorow at 63 adekunle fajuyi street ikeja gra. does the address look familiar. guys abeg i need advice make i go ? or make i just chill
my brothe they are called stay thru, they wil ask u to pay 8k for stupid licence. Dont waste ur time
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Cherryslim(f): 6:09am On Aug 09, 2012
I knw of wellness home , stay thru they are d same. They wil ask u to pay 8k, they will tell if u pay now u will b on first list. And also u can b paying instalment, i said i no do, they kept on calling my number until i ask them to check d lady next door dat aint get their time. Dat is when they stop calling me
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by dynamicdabrat: 8:17am On Aug 09, 2012
at time i even think some of dis pple are ritualist cos what they do nw is dat they'll write diff kind of post n salaries on d wall n then put their fone numbers.i tried 2 call two diff kind of nos d 1st man said i shud cum along wit my applctn leta dat when comin i shud cal him so dat he can direct me 2 d company on fone,d same thg 2 d 2nd person dat i called.pls beware if na money e stil beta dan make dem kil person 4 rituals
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by nodullin(m): 8:33am On Aug 09, 2012
Esther Breakthrough Limited @ Barracks in Surulere.. Scammers making mega bucks!! Fell 4 dem due 2 persuassion 4rm a friend...
Hundreds of peeps fall victims every 2wks..

Don't blame them.. Everybody is an opportunist.. & d un-employment statistics aint helpin matters.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by adorebee(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2012
@Op,⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶ for sharing.please does anyone know anything about jobberman?I want to know how genuine they are.⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by akin33(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2012
IN SUMMARY, ONE OF D 419 RECRUITMENT OFFICE IS: SEASON PLAZA BESIDE FRSC OFFICE OJODU. I AND MY FRIENDS APPLY 4 A JOB IN 2010. WE PAID N3000 4 MEDICAL TEST AFTER WHICH OUR NAMES WERE PASTED. TILL TODAY, NO ONE HAS BEEN CALLED. SHINE UR EYE O! If anyone knows their fake shops, post it here. Let's expose them.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by clemmonce(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2012
Cherryslim:
my brothe they are called stay thru, they wil ask u to pay 8k for stupid licence. Dont waste ur time
thanks babe.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Jceazer12(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2012
Those guyz are petty thief,i use to tell people dat if dey have opportunity to give people well paid jobs dey should go to dere village and employed people dere.mstchewwwww
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Ogamgil(f): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
God help us in dis country. It seems dey hav also enterd d modeln world. Caln 4 auditions and wen u go dey tel u 2 pay 2500. 4 audition.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by Theben(m): 5:22am On Aug 10, 2012
I just hope that the scammers won't stumble on this tread, cos if they do, it will be a disaster for the job seekers as they will restrategize and make their job offer look more real. sad
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by cuteoly(f): 12:00pm On Aug 10, 2012
Also be careful with Royal progress though he is a friend of mine but I know he takes advantage of graduates, wot baffles me is d rate pple pay his registration fee of 1500 cos 4 me I check out environment b4 anytin. His trick is dat he ll ask u to register dat he has a friend dat needs some1 dat read ur course n @ d end of d day he ll ask u to go n meet some1 in his house with d reason dat d person jйʃ† got in2 town n needs pple to interview n employ. Jйʃ† be careful, God ll c us 2ru. His address is @ Ogba retail mkt.
Re: Tricks Job Agents Use In Defrauding You (with Picture) by cuteoly(f): 12:08pm On Aug 10, 2012
I believe dat any job u go 4 n u r asked to pay is not worth it.I went 4 1 in PH n I was asked to pay 4 d Id card n a form which I did but was later told dat d job is fake by an insider. The name of d coy is DUKWE & 21 pillars....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Good Morning, If You Have Collected Your N-power Samsung Device Get In Here!!! / Fadac Resources Latest Job Recruitment (19 Positions) / I Need Where To Do My Siwes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.