Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,770 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. (1294 Views)

Nairalanders Have u Tried Geting Loan With Sure Success Company / Are You A Farmer? What Agricultural Products Can You Supply In Large Quantities. / Sale Of Contracts For Agricultural Products And Solid Minerals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2012
Get any info u need on geting the following agricultural products,in the north @ cheap rates. Bene seed. Mellon. Maize. Genie corn. Yam. Livestock(Goat,ship,rams,cow's rabbit's e t c.
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by mamamama2(f): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2012
Pls i need info on sourcing white beans from the north, some of these beans come from Niger republic. Thanks
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2012
I am deeply sorry for not responding to messages on time,I had a challenge renewing my bundle.Its been rectified now.
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by oothoney: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2012
I AM INTERESTED IN WHITE SORGHUM (WHITE GUINEA CORN)...mail me @ ologun01@yahoo.com
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2012
I will send u a mail.I will also want to add that this is not really the best time to buy grains,we r in the planting season.beans has gone as hi as 350 per mudu,its the 1st time it will go that hi.the kind of thins u would want to buy r livestock
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by mamamama2(f): 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2012
Wellcome back, like how much does a 100kg bag of white beans cost; the smaller dry variety. I'll like quite a number of bags if the price is right. Thanks. mojibeulah2@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2012
Morning people.I also hav contacts in jos that can supply Irish potato's
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by zidaneobi: 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2012
Please, I will like you to send your e-mail address and phone number to me via jibolasulaimon4real@yahoo.com I am very interested in the buying of maize from Northern Nigeria. Thanks, as I await your response
jibolasulaimon4real@yahoo.com
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by ephilipand: 11:50am On Aug 10, 2012
What about Ginger, Garlic and Onion. Send me omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 3:16pm On Aug 10, 2012
@ephilipand I will get the current price today.most of those thins have gone up and that's because we r in the planting season.
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 3:18pm On Aug 10, 2012
@zidaneobi did u get my mail?
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by oothoney: 4:47pm On Aug 10, 2012
hi..i askd for the price of sorghum ( white guinea corn ) per tonne

still waiting to hear from u
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by mamamama2(f): 10:33am On Aug 13, 2012
Goodday, i asked for the price of a 100kg bag of white beans. The small dry variety. I await your response. Thanks
Re: Get Any Info U Need On Geting The Following Agricultural Products In The North. by aAK1(m): 3:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Morning people.for the people that asked for mellon(egusi) we have two types.There is one called Paper its about 9,000 and can rise to 16,500 later.the nomal variety is 5,500 presently.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Where To Buy Ladies Assecoris Eg Shoes Bags Slipas.etc In Wholsales / Fast And Reliable Delivery/errand Service In Lagos / Anyone With A Buyer For Ago: Price 84+1: Quantity 200,000mt.call 08026280415

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.