Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA (3172 Views)

Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? / Genuine BLCO Or A.G.O (don't Waste My Time) / Genuine Blco Sela With $50,000USD For TTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 6:07pm On Aug 03, 2012
I work with a genuine seller who is capable of supplying blco, forcados, ago and lpfo...we do not have loaded vessel pls...
Buyers fail to realise that those who tell you they have loaded vessel are just decieving you, reason being that no seller will load 2m barrel and start looking for buyer, its not done anywhere.
We load a product for you and bring it our in ur name.

Contact me for full procedure for CIF and TTO

For more info call:
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
We are genuine as we do not demand for any payment from your buyer
No long chain and buyer side is completely open cos am d mandate to my sellers
We arrange and load for you on CIF or TTO/TTT procedures
We take care of all logistics and get you all documents
We at times have loaded vessel wen there is failure from a buyer
All we need if POF from your buyer to proof he/she is capable

For more info, give us a call today and stop searching:

Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 9:31am On Aug 05, 2012
Serious buyer and mandate should contact us for successful transaction.
We are serious and genuine.
Call us today
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2012
Serious buyer or mandate to buyer should contact me for genuine sales of NLCO(BLCO)
We have all it takes to supply 2mbarrel for you monthly and quaterly
Investors should also contact us for professional advice and successfully invest in oil and gas
In nigeria.

Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2012
Still waiting for serious buyers from any part of the world...
We also have vessel for sale for organisations and investors
Contact us today
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2012
I keep telling oil dealers to stop working with buyers who are demanding for loaded products....where do they expect you to get it from, in other words that proves they are not serious. The fact remains that no seller will load 2m whole barrel and start seeking for buyers, that's not done anywhere so let's stop all this loaded vessel drama. Even the big dogs who steals our this products do not do so to display on the water while seeking for buyers, that's impossible brothers. A genuine seller will come to a reasonable understanding with the after which he will arrange a tanker true his international bank take care of all logistics and load for the buyer. Anybody claiming to have a loaded need to be checked properly, so I will advice we all do our DD before falling for such cos in most cases its never true..

I work directly with my seller and we work with a reasonable term and condition. Once a buyer can proof he has money to buy then we involve our full team and get your product for you. We have all it takes to supply what our clients wants, we have clean SPA as I work directly with my seller, no chain at all.

Call me asap
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by distinctivebiz: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2012
I have serious sellers of crude oil in Nigeria, based in London but I have my guys in nigeria and cotonou to work with, the link is through presidency and NNPC and we do virtually all procedures, TTT, TTO and most especially CIF. We do ago, forcados and blco and we are dealing with the power owners in nigeria and NNPC so let me know if intrested by reaching me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com

We also sell gold in large quantities from ghana and burkina faso, but we make sales in cotonou, u come to cotonou and get POP and you see what you are buying before paying.

Contact me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by loverboy80(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2012
WE HAVE 2MBLS BLCO NAIRA DEAL 60 LESS 7 AVAILABLE NOW..INTERESTED BUYER/MANDATE SHOULD CONTACT IMMEDIATELY..PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS AND INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT AS I AM TIRED OF SENDING SPA WITH NO RESULT.(mar_adu@yahoo.co.uk)07059553768/08062075936..Marcus
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by Peacesoft: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2012
Sir,can we get AGO 100,000MT from your Seller with clean SPA that would accommodate me to be Seller's facilitator as the buyer's facilitator want their side blank.

We hope to hear from you soonest as you email me on peacesoftventures@yahoo.com. Thanks.

N:B Kindly forward BLCO SPA thats clean to take me in as Seller's facilitator with the buyer's side blank for me to introduce it to prospective buyers facilitators/mandates for contract deals.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2012
@ peacesoft....I just sent u a mail, call me for more xplanation.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 1:10am On Aug 21, 2012
We are still solidly in the business...we say ramadam kareem to all our muslim brothers
and sisters....

Call us today

Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by Peacesoft: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2012
I mailed u after fwding ur AGO procedure to the 100,000MT Buyer,that whats ur gross price,but no reply. Am still waiting.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:52am On Aug 24, 2012
@peacesoft...sorry have been so busy, how many is he buying and is he ready to follow the procedure on the SPA??
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by Peacesoft: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2012
They said no problem about your procedure;but whats your gross price?
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2012
jhayluz: I work with a genuine seller who is capable of supplying blco, forcados, ago and lpfo...we do not have loaded vessel pls...
Buyers fail to realise that those who tell you they have loaded vessel are just decieving you, reason being that no seller will load 2m barrel and start looking for buyer, its not done anywhere.

For more info call:
Jide I see u have closed down d orda tread cuse I waz up in openin ur fake deals here,I wud just advise any body here free dis guy he is a fraud star,who wil claim to do a sucesful busines wit u shud post it here,his own is to place fake advert 4rm govt contract 4 sale, loaded vesel 4 sale, aeroplane parts 4sale,very soon he wil post ABUJA 4sale,he clame he has a ASO ROCK conection while he stays in ijaye/meiran lagos,were d porest pple in lag stay,some1 dat ve nt seen a boat b4 in his life claims he ve vesel 4sale,reply me ooh jide I am watin 4u on dis forum,I ve made up my mind to criple all ur fraudulent deals here goat,if u like close dis tread again,I wil stil find u
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 2:47am On Aug 26, 2012
Yeyefool....why are u fooling around, the best you can do is to bring ur claim that I duped your father or mother then everyone here will give u a listening hear but since ur miserable self cannot bring anything to proof am fraudulent then you are just one jobless fool. Mind u I did not close the previous thread seun did. My name is Lawrence and I live in yaba and Ijaiye and yes I have my guys in the STATE HOUSE(VILLA), I have connection in PPMC and NDDC, I run my business which means am an entrepreneur, I have link in Depots and work part time for Net Allianz. My business has brought me in contact with people that matters even to the presidency, I have massive links and connection in oil n gas and I have companies consulting me for products they want...I mean companies in Victoria island and Apapa...people who have come in contact with me knows am a focused business young man with zeal to progress.
I have links in outside nigeria who also call me every now and then to tell me what they have in stock for nija market...eg, vessels etc. I have my business running and am proud of my self cos ppl still see me today in my line of business and they know am a problem solver. THAT'S WHO I AM

But you on the other side is just demented(check dico) and you lack any reasonable sense, you claim someone is fraudulent and you are not stating how the person has duped u or ur unborn generation.......lol guy go and get somtin to do wt ur life so u can focus on somtin cos its obvious u r miserable and senseless. What I do is wat I do and there is nothin your maggot stinking ass can do about it cos ur life YEYE and its beta u commit suicide if u can't cope and stop being a nuisance. We r plenty in naija already if u die we no go miss u. Bleep of my advert!
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:09am On Aug 26, 2012
guy its such a shame that ppl like u are on nairaland, ur life really yeye, since you joined nairaland you do not have any reasonable thread or post all u talk about is romance and sex....lol OMG! I see why u beef person that is doin somtin with his life....anyone that sees ur profile and ur post will know you are a freak who lacks direction, no beef me o guy cos you are to low to do so, go to a church and pray for direction in ur life....oh sorry, u even have no life...ok first pray for life den diraction. Were jati jati, ur profile has proved u r one of this boys that still collect pocket money from ur broke ass fada cos I know u hide ur location cos u live in a slum somwhere.

Guy go and get somtin reasonable to do with ur life and stop looking for ashewo and liberty reserve on nairaland...oh I have 500 liberty reserve for sale, will u buy? .......fool! If life tire u den go dring cement milo.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2012
grin grin grin yeaa jide am greatful u went tru my profile n u see am just hear 2ve fun n as wel fite dose criminal like u turnin niaraland into a fraud house,if u post waz nt born to defraud pple why did u close d last one we were engage in fite in,no peace 4 d wicked,n I wil kep on chasin all of u fraud star out of here,I chalange u 2 point out any1 u have done busines wit wit genue prove on dis forum,u claim u have ASOrock contact n yet u stay in a low life area in lagos,jump 4rm one danfo 2d orda,comon a keke no one in ur fu<ked up family can aford it,criminal thief like u,I watin 4 u ooh come again,n don't close dis tread again cuse I wil stil folow u wit all dis ur fake business,am all here 4u 2 4 7
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2012
JIDE alias JHAYLUS I am watin 4u ooh,were u,or u want to delete dis tread again,u neva see anytin yet,as long as am on dis forum I have vowed to case out criminals n childs play pple like u,n 4ur notice am ADEYEYE yeye as my user name is 4rm my name,so if u mock my name cuse am here to spit out d truth no wahala,am watin 4u here 2.4.7 na u go give up let's bet,d way d close d orda 419 tread dats d way u wil stop usin dis user name here cuse I hate shit like u here
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by distinctive: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2012
Mr yeye.....stop fooling around I know mr lawrence and he is a credible business man so why not get a life cos you are here to look for ashewo does not mean everyone should do the same. Why not shut uo or proof how this man don dupe u before.....the guy dey do hin own business, why u dey beef am.

Bad belle....lawrence na my man and we know him.....u be fun seeker the guy na businessman so no connectivity.

@jayluz....don't answer dis guy again, he is just jealous.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
Yeyefool...u need to learn to read first, I did not close the first thread, I think the moderator did...but wateva....keep running ur foolishness here, I hav beta things to do with my time and my brain. Come to my house in Yaba or come to my abode in Ijaiye before u run ur mouth. You don't know me mr yeye jackass. Am beta dan u in every way. I will do my advert anytime I want and there is nutin u can do about it.

We in the oil n gas business here on nairaland are all working togeda and we are progressing, you are here to have FUN...fool wen u mates are doing somtin constructive with their time. U don't deserve the attention am givin you so I will let u run ur mouth like a dumb child....dats how boys under their. Father behaves so ride on and keep looking for fun.....lol....were jati jati like u.

@distinctive....tanx bro abeg let dis fool continue his foolishness. He is prolly one of all dis yahoo yahoo boys seeking attention, check his profile, he has no reasonable post all he has is about sex....... So foolish. Tanx bro. I hear you
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 12:35am On Aug 27, 2012
distinctive: Mr yeye.....stop fooling around I know mr lawrence and he is a credible business man so why not get a life cos you are here to look for ashewo does not mean everyone should do the same. Why not shut uo or proof how this man don dupe u before.....the guy dey do hin own business, why u dey beef am.

Bad belle....lawrence na my man and we know him.....u be fun seeker the guy na businessman so no connectivity.

@jayluz....don't answer dis guy again, he is just jealous.

JIDE AKA JHAYLUZ numba 2 using the name of distinctive here again grin grin grin , PPLE on nairaland can u all see wat i am teling u dat this guy s a criminal,u all shud just b carefull of him,he has so many user names on nairaland defrauding pple up n down,cuse i have decided to open his yatch here he went bak n use distintive 1 of his orda login to chalange me here,i run a check on dis distitive guy n saw the same number he use is what he too use, or in Nigeria does 2pple share one num,i decided to munch d distitive fomer post n add it here as prove,can u see from the pic i added dat the num 08131244776 is both used by this person,beware ooh guys,anoda fraud star call jide is here

Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 12:39am On Aug 27, 2012
CAN U ALL SEE NOW DAT THE SO CAL DISTINCTIVE POSTA DAT CAME HERE TO FITE ME TOO ON BEHALF OF JAHYLUS SHARE SAME NUM 08131244776 shocked ,I TOLD U DIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 12:46am On Aug 27, 2012
PLSS MODERATOR HELP ME TAKE DIS TO D FRONT PAGE ABEG,ITS GETING SO INTERESTING HERE DAY BY DAY
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 4:00am On Aug 27, 2012
Lol.....guy u r so dumb dat u don't knw ur left to ur right......ppl know me well dat aminto oil and gas and hav met with diff ppl on nairaland so stop fooling urself, distinctiv is like a broda to me who is into e-advert for different companies on nairaland and his name is Mayowa so stop looking for attention d guy as we speak is even in London....he added my number to it because he simply wants an mtn line on the advert fool....an we see virtualy everytime so stop decievin urself......come out with the jealousy in u and say u r simply jealous of me so we will all know wat ur problem is....maybe we can help u.....demented psyco......lol....u r just seeking for attention after searching for sexworkers on nairaland na me u wan com face so dat ppl will know u .....lol mad man....cont ur foolishness at least I don help u small.....mr yeye fun seeker.

@Mayor abeg help me yab dis mumu weneva u r online.
GO N GET A JOB....and stop lookin for me on nairaland....jobless old fool.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 4:43am On Aug 27, 2012
I work with a genuine seller who is capable of supplying blco, forcados, ago and lpfo...we do not have loaded vessel pls...

For more info call:

To proof to everyone that am a straight business man who is into oil and gas, here is my address:
35 Ajoke street, Iwaya, yaba lagos

Or

1, Ibraheem close, agbado ijaiye lagos

Here is my bb pin - 30D58C0C

I am a professional in my field and have been into oil and gas fully since 2009.
I have met different ppl thru nairaland and they all know am genuine.

@yeyefool....kindly put down ur address or location the way hav done and proof to everyone you are not a fraudster....like I said u are a fool looking for attention. Mumu pls note that a fraudster will not do advert and incude his numbers and give his location and that's exactly what you.....a thief and a fraudster thinking everyone is like you....u think its me u can pick on....oh bro u r so wrong, u picked the wrong person. As the case is the fraudster here now is you cos u lack any reasonable post and also without identity. U have no job neither are r known for any reasonable thing on this forum. Can u kindly tell us who you are and what you do for a living cos @ least everyone know what mr Jhayluz does, since you are claiming a man is a fraudster without any proof then why don't you proof to us you are genuine yourself cos as far as Nairaland is concerned you are not known for anything on this humble forum

YEYEfoOool.....am a business man doing my thing on nairaland with clear identity and fone numbers and address bring your police to my house and arrest me with your proof that am a fraudster or call my line, I will help you by taking you to yaba phsyciatric home so you can get more attention from your brothers there cos that's truly where u belong.
I challenge you here today to drop proof that Jhayluz is a fraudster or forever behold the shame.....I also challenge you to proof to us in this forum that you are not a fraudster yourelf cos from all indication you have no reason to be on nairaland cos you hav nothing to contribute to this forum. Anyone intrested in oil and gas can call me and I will proof I have my connections and my link to get anything on my line of business but u are not known for anything.

I can go on and on but I just want you to tell us u are not the fraudster yourself cos ur noise is baseless and you are just helping JHAYLUS create more friends and business associates. Let's go there "Yeyefoooool" am waiting for you to drop ur identity like hav done so we know if you are not the thief calling another man a thief EWU MEEEE!
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2012
CAN U ALL SEE NOW DAT THE SO CAL DISTINCTIVE POSTA DAT CAME HERE TO FITE ME TOO ON BEHALF OF JAHYLUS SHARE SAME NUM 08131244776 shocked ,I TOLD U DIS GUY IS A CRIMINAL.
MOD PLSS TAKE THIS TO FRONT PAGE ABEG, LETS ALL PUT HANDS TOGETHER TO STOP FRAUDULENT PPLE ON THE WEBSITE, IF IT WONT MAKE THE FRONT PAGE PLSS LET ME KNO SO I CAN CRATE IT AS A TOPIC.
PLSS OOH IMAGINE 2 USER NAME WITH ONE PHON NUM FITENG ME HERE SINCE CUSE I DECIDED TO SAY D TRUTH, DEAL WITH FRAUDULENT LAURENCE AKA JAHYLUS N DISTINCTIVE AT UR OWN DEATH, JUST CHECK D PIC I POST HERE
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 2:49pm On Aug 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked were u now,ve u decide not 2talk 2me again,Haba . Buz me wen u bak abeg
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2012
You are simply gettin tired cos u are just moving around the bush....u hav nutin new to talk about....eyah! Sorry o, pele.

Take up my challenge and defend urself first, u are a thief looking for attention.
Until you defend urself I hav nutin to say to u, 419 ole, looking for a topic go somwhere else cos u are dragging with the wrong guy. I tooooo much for u maggot, u r just a child. You cannot even read and understand neither can u spell or write well, illitrate fool like contending with me.....o boy even ur forefathers too small not to talk of you. Aye e ma baje pelu laulau ton she yi.
I have proven who I am by dropping my contact here, where is urs to claim u are clean. Pls introduce urself just as I hav done. "Illitrateyorubaboy"

Am already a winner bro, u keep bringing more pple to me cos ppl keep callin me and adding me up on my bb saying I have washed hands down, they are even pleading for you that I should let u be cos u r such a child.....

Check ur post n check mine, u should be ashamed of urself....who is smilling now...biatch!.....lol
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by yeye4live(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2012
grin grin grin a bread winer dat engage in dupin pple,u say am getin tired s dat a psycological way of telin me 2bak oof cuse aslong as I leave ur username can't work here again, xcept u wil come n kill me oooh, let's see who back oof first, I wil not rest till I chase criminal like u of dis forum
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2012
Take up my challenge first if dem born ur fada well and proof to dis forum that u are not a thief.
If u can't do dat then u are not ready n fit to fight me.

I keep makin more business frends tru this tin o....good keep it going but I need somtin fresh and reasonable from u cos u keep sayin the same thing.

I have challenged u here take it up and let's see who u are. U no fit guy u r just am illitrate who does not even understand english well cos if u do, u won't be blabbing the same thing since.
Re: Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA by jhayluz: 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2012
U are such a big looser, check all the posting and u will see u are suppose to be crying, u hav nutin reasonable to talk about, u just keep blabbing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Major Distributor In Warri / Agents Wanted (earn 300 Dollars) / Business Plan For Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.