Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? (1295 Views)

Genuine Blco Seller Here For All Procedure- No Chain At All Clean SPA / Can Any Seller Of Cif Blco Do This Exact Procedure. Some Ready Buyers Are Ready / I Need A Legitimate Dealer(seller) On Ago And Blco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? by edogho(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
I guess d topic has done all, please state your specifications if you have the machine. and i'll like to inspect before we shake hands. and the machine should be the complete set. contact me on *********. only contact me if you have the machine please. the machine can have 1 or 2 heads. thank you.
Re: Want To Buy Monogramy Machine. Any Seller Here? by edogho(m): 9:23am On Aug 07, 2014
thanks to all for ur time, got what i needed . First time i closed a deal with someone from dis platform. after loads of disturbances from ppl who just want to waste ur time . thank u mr. osewa. #longlivenairaland

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know More On Oil And Gas Business / Finance For Real Estate Development / Complete System(flat Screen Monitor+cpu) @ Reduced Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.