Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure (657 Views)

Blco Genuine Seller Needed. / Serious Buyer For Blco And Forcados Needs Genuine Seller/mandate Only / I Have Genuine Seller Of Blco, Flco, Forcados, Lpfo- 08131244776 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2012
I work with a genuine seller who is capable of supplying blco, forcados, ago and lpfo...we do not have loaded vessel pls...
Buyers fail to realise that those who tell you they have loaded vessel are just decieving you, reason being that no seller will load 2m barrel and start looking for buyer, its not done anywhere.
We load a product for you and bring it our in ur name.

Contact me for full procedure for CIF and TTO

For more info call:
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
We are genuine as we do not demand for any payment from your buyer
No long chain and buyer side is completely open cos am d mandate to my sellers
We arrange and load for you on CIF or TTO/TTT procedures
We take care of all logistics and get you all documents
We at times have loaded vessel wen there is failure from a buyer
All we need if POF from your buyer to proof he/she is capable

For more info, give us a call today and stop searching:

Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 9:40am On Aug 05, 2012
Serious buyer and mandate should contact us for successful transaction.
We are serious and genuine.
Call us today
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2012
Serious buyer or mandate to buyer should contact me for genuine sales of NLCO(BLCO)
We have all it takes to supply 2mbarrel for you monthly and quaterly
Investors should also contact us for professional advice and successfully invest in oil and gas
In nigeria.

Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 12:21am On Aug 08, 2012
Still waiting for serious buyers and investors in nigeria and all over the world
Call us today..m
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 8:35pm On Aug 08, 2012
I keep telling oil dealers to stop working with buyers who are demanding for loaded products....where do they expect you to get it from, in other words that proves they are not serious. The fact remains that no seller will load 2m whole barrel and start seeking for buyers, that's not done anywhere so let's stop all this loaded vessel drama. Even the big dogs who steals our this products do not do so to display on the water while seeking for buyers, that's impossible brothers. A genuine seller will come to a reasonable understanding with the after which he will arrange a tanker true his international bank take care of all logistics and load for the buyer. Anybody claiming to have a loaded need to be checked properly, so I will advice we all do our DD before falling for such cos in most cases its never true..

I work directly with my seller and we work with a reasonable term and condition. Once a buyer can proof he has money to buy then we involve our full team and get your product for you. We have all it takes to supply what our clients wants, we have clean SPA as I work directly with my seller, no chain at all.

Call me asap
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by distinctivebiz: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2012
I have serious sellers of crude oil in Nigeria, based in London but I have my guys in nigeria and cotonou to work with, the link is through presidency and NNPC and we do virtually all procedures, TTT, TTO and most especially CIF. We do ago, forcados and blco and we are dealing with the power owners in nigeria and NNPC so let me know if intrested by reaching me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com

We also sell gold in large quantities from ghana and burkina faso, but we make sales in cotonou, u come to cotonou and get POP and you see what you are buying before paying.

Contact me on

Distinctivebiz@gmail.com
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2012
Get me a genuine buyer and once I confirm he is capable tru POF, I give the agent some amount of money for the good job.....direct from my seller.

Call me today
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 2:11am On Aug 12, 2012
Waiting for a serious buyer
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 7:09pm On Aug 13, 2012
We also have about 5 oil tankers(vessels) for sale, 8kmt and 10kmt, clean and very young... Call us if intrested
Re: Genuine Seller Available With No Chain....clean Spa For All Procedure by jhayluz: 3:05am On Aug 21, 2012
We also have about 5 oil tankers(vessels) for sale, 8kmt and 10kmt, clean and very young... Call us if intrested

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For Lr...i Will Buy At A Good Price. / BRAND NEW BOLD2 FOR SALE @35K...ONLY! / 24/7 Electricity With Instalmental Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.