Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration (1931 Views)

Connect To Divine Helper. / "Touch NOT My Anointed..." What Does It Really Mean? / Touch Not My Anointed & Do My Prophet No Harm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by God2man(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
2 chronicles 5: 13-14 " it came to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instrument of musick, and praised the Lord, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord;
So that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud: for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God."

1 Samuel 16:23 " And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

2king 3: 15 " But now bring me a ministrel. And it came to pass, when the minstrel played, that the hand of the Lord came upon him."

Mattew 26:30 " And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of olives"

Acts 2:2 " And suddenly there came a SOUND from heaven as of a RUSHING MIGHTY WIND, and it filled all the house where they were sitting"

Act 16: 25-26" And at midnight Paul and silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed"

The first thing to know is that everything about human being is music, from head to toe, a man is a musician. You can clap, sing, make noise or shout, you can even stamp your feet on the groud to make a sound. Therefore, with perfect coordination everything will begin to produce wonderful sounds. God has made human beings complete instruments of music. It will even become more powerful when you add any musical instruments to your so called "Acapella".

Now, what is music? Music is a series of sounds arranged in a particular order for a specific measurement and direction to produce something wonderful to hear. It is an aggreable sound that is harmonious to hear. It is an expression of human emotion. It could be an expression of Joy or sorrow. Music may be vocal, it may also be instrumental. The first musician in the Bible was Jubal, Genesis 4:21. He used the harp. There are various kinds of insruments; guitar, tambourine or timbrel, violin,trumpet, horn, bell,cymbal,piano, flute, and so on. Tones in music are alto,tenor, bass and soprano.
David was a man after God's heart because he understood the mystery behind spiritual songs, in 1 chronicle 25:7 there were 288 skilled musicians and singers. Why? Psalms 22:3b; God inhabits the praises of his people. This is why David had a chain of songs. My best book in the Bible is still the book of psalms, everything about God is hidden in the book of psalms, just name it, holiness, power, praises, annointing, repentance, protection, warfare prayers and so on.

There are various examples of God's servant that used anointed music, i will only give King Jehoshaphat 2 chronicles 20:21-23" And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the Lord, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the Lord; for his mercy endureth for ever.
And when they began to sing and to praise, the Lord set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten."

In heaven, angels of the Lord worship continually in songs. Holy, Holy, Holy, is the Lord of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Issaiah 6:3b.

Anointed music can connect you to heaven, it will help you to hear divine voices. Spiritual songs can open the gate of heaven for you and bring the presence of God upon your life.

When i got married, we had a miscarriage. It was discouraging, but we sang praises to God for one hour, worshiping him with hyms and spiritual songs, at night i got a ministration from the Lord, i saw a man in white, he said; REJECT IT SEVENTY TIMES, and that was the end of the battle.

What i am writing here is to let you know that God inhabits the praises of his people and that prophetic words are released from heaven when you engage in an aggresive praise to the Lord.
Issaiah 2 :3 " Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation."

Are you thinking of giving up your faith? Engage yourself in singing spiritual songs.

See, Ephesian 5:18-19" And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the spirit;
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord."

Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.

The Lord is good.

God bless you.
God2man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
Thank you for this ministration. As usual, the deepest topics are the ones Nairalanders prefer to avoid. The vain talk show ones are those that are popular...

May God bless u for this insight.

LoJ
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by mikeeze(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
This is wonderful.thanks for opening my eyes
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by anukulapo: 12:49am On Aug 04, 2012
*David was a man after God's heart "because" he
understood the mystery behind spiritual songs*

@OP:Your statement as quoted above,can you justify it with scripture(s)?

You seem like you've been feed with a lot of cooked-up idea about God and music.

@Loj: * As usual, the *deepest topics* are the ones Nairalanders prefer to avoid.

Deepest topic? Like this one? I wished there were revelations in the post. Just a gratification of a choir/music admirer whose post is scripturally baseless. Grow up and read the post over again
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 04, 2012
anukulapo: *David was a man after God's heart "because" he
understood the mystery behind spiritual songs*

@OP:Your statement as quoted above,can you justify it with scripture(s)?

You seem like you've been feed with a lot of cooked-up idea about God and music.

@Loj: * As usual, the *deepest topics* are the ones Nairalanders prefer to avoid.

Deepest topic? Like this one? I wished there were revelations in the post. Just a gratification of a choir/music admirer whose post is scripturally baseless. Grow up and read the post over again
I don't mean to sound antagonistic buddy but, what point have you made. Do not only seek to denounce heresy but advance the truth. Infact advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy. Yeah I'm a say it again, advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy.
And my proof like you always panted for is found in the great commision ,we should go out and preach the gospel right ? Sure we were not asked to annouce that islam is evil which is tantamount to denouncing heresy but only to announce the good news that jesus died for your sin . Maybe when you are done telling the whole world the gospel and it is converted then , you may regale us with stories of the evil of islam.
But then, know that your knowledge of the evils of islam will not get you to heaven. In reality, it wont get you anywhere. What I am saying is that there are far more important things than attacking fellow believers.
He may not have a scriptural refference to what he just posted cos the bible does not touch on all things only the holy spirit will. So christians should understand that the legality of an action spiritually could be subjective.
I.e Mr a could be led by the spirit to do one thing and Mr B the other or opposite thing. It all depends on the leading of the spirit and that is why the bible says it is only those who are led by the spirit of God that are the sons of God.
So you may be a professed christian but not a son of God. Now do the maths for the other issue cos I'm tired of typing now.
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by anukulapo: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Guitarlife: I don't mean to sound antagonistic buddy but, what point have you made. Do not only seek to denounce heresy but advance the truth. Infact advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy. Yeah I'm a say it again, advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy.
And my proof like you always panted for is found in the great commision ,we should go out and preach the gospel right ? Sure we were not asked to annouce that islam is evil which is tantamount to denouncing heresy but only to announce the good news that jesus died for your sin . Maybe when you are done telling the whole world the gospel and it is converted then , you may regale us with stories of the evil of islam.
But then, know that your knowledge of the evils of islam will not get you to heaven. In reality, it wont get you anywhere. What I am saying is that there are far more important things than attacking fellow believers.
He may not have a scriptural refference to what he just posted cos the bible does not touch on all things only the holy spirit will. So christians should understand that the legality of an action spiritually could be subjective.
I.e Mr a could be led by the spirit to do one thing and Mr B the other or opposite thing. It all depends on the leading of the spirit and that is why the bible says it is only those who are led by the spirit of God that are the sons of God.
So you may be a professed christian but not a son of God. Now do the maths for the other issue cos I'm tired of typing now.

[/quote]"I don't mean to sound antagonistic buddy but what point have you made. Do not only seek to denounce heresy but advance the truth. Infact advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy. Yeah I'm a say it again, advancing the truth is far more important than denouncing heresy."[/quote]

"I don't mean to sound antagonistic either but if you think I am,how then am I wrong for pointing out that the points made are not biblical?
I did ask a question so that he can justify his beliefs(which he made public) with scripture.
So simply because you said "I don't mean to sound antagonistic buddy..." Does that make you not sound antagonistic?
All public post as subject to scrutiny,criticisms and appraisals and the bible does admonish to "be ready to give an answer to those that ask..."

[/quote]And my proof like you always panted for is found in the great commision ,we should go out and preach the gospel right ? Sure we were not asked to annouce that islam is evil which is tantamount to denouncing heresy but only to announce the good news that jesus died for your sin . Maybe when you are done telling the whole world the gospel and it is converted then , you may regale us with stories of the evil of islam.
But then, know that your knowledge of the evils of islam will not get you to heaven. In reality, it wont get you anywhere. What I am saying is that there are far more important things than attacking fellow believers.[/quote]

Questioning and charging people(regardless of whether they are in or outside the fold) not to teach things that sound spiritual but are not necessarily true and certainly not biblical is not in my judgement attacking fellow believers. What do you have to say about these injunctions from Titus 1:8-14,1 tim 5:20,2 tim 4:2-4,titus 2:15,gal 2:11, and their likes.

[/quote]He may not have a scriptural refference to what he just posted cos the bible does not touch on all things only the holy spirit will. So christians should understand that the legality of an action spiritually could be subjective.[/quote]

I wish to understand your position. You have only come out at me for questioning him and you're also indifferent about him not providing a correct scripture reference and neither did you. Even if the bible does not touch on all things,it neither said what he did posted about God's approval of David. So,do correct me if I'm wrong.
Like I said earlier we ought to judge things by the spirit and the word(doctrines behind them) and not promote "things that sound spiritual but are not necessarily true and certainly not biblical"...what do you think of deut 13:1-3?

[/quote]So you may be a professed christian but not a son of God. Now do the maths for the other issue cos I'm tired of typing now[/quote]

You may wish to clarify the above quote sir. Thanks.
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by God2man(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
Brethren, let's look back from January to December, think deeply of the goodness of the Lord and be appreciative of those things the Lord has done for us, especially for keeping us alive.

Remember, we are here by his mercy, if the Lord should mark iniquity, who shall stand?

Let's give praises to God. It is important. God is waiting.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: How An Anointed Music Is Connected To Divine Ministration by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
thank u holy spirit,thank u God for my life preservation

(1) (Reply)

The Doom Of Atheists!! / Watching Merlin, Harry Potter, Lord Of The Ring Etc, Will Lead You To Hell / "Repent To Those That Insult Men Of God"..read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.