Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House - NYSC (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House (157012 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House / NCCF Family House Demolished In Zamfara / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (206) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
I knew things were gonna be different in a new house...I've been online now for almost 4 hours!...I forgot to have supper because of this house...I've not been able to follow the Olympics because of you guys...#crying#...I love this house!...you guys are xo xo wonderful!...you make me feel like I'm already in orientation camp!...Please somebody should beg me not to cry again!!.....#CryingContinues#...Please call 911!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
What do I stand to gain by telling story pls I see if I can get details tomorrow at church. Besides speaking from a fact I wrote post ume with my friend in unilag that was 2007 I got a higher grade than her but she still got in and I didn't pls explain to me y! The fact that u may not have seen such or heard of it does not make it unreal
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by SBabaJ(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze: What do I stand to gain by telling story pls I see if I can get details tomorrow at church. Besides speaking from a fact I wrote post ume with my friend in unilag that was 2007 I got a higher grade than her but she still got in and I didn't pls explain to me y! The fact that u may not have seen such or heard of it does not make it unreal
I Get Your Point Bro. Still Waiting On The Details Though.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze: What do I stand to gain by telling story pls I see if I can get details tomorrow at church. Besides speaking from a fact I wrote post ume with my friend in unilag that was 2007 I got a higher grade than her but she still got in and I didn't pls explain to me y! The fact that u may not have seen such or heard of it does not make it unreal
As long as it happened in Naija, I can't doubt the credibility of your story...Maybe she had longer legs than yours!...just saying.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by psoto(f): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:
I knew things were gonna be different in a new house...I've been online now for almost 4 hours!...I forgot to have supper because of this house...I've not been able to follow the Olympics because of you guys...#crying#...I love this house!...you guys are xo xo wonderful!...you make me feel like I'm already in orientation camp!...Please somebody should beg me not to cry again!!.....#CryingContinues#...Please call 911!!!
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ CSO, pls stop crying...
Talking abt Olympics, just heard that ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ only hope of a medal coming home, Blessing Okagbare, just disappointed us. The girl carry 8th position o( invariably last!!!). I'm so disappointed. What a way τ̅☺ end the day.
Good Night peeps...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:

As long as it happened in Naija, I can't doubt the credibility of your story...Maybe she had longer legs than yours!...just saying.
Not to colour nija alll black same thing happens here in Ghana even in my so called church school were gals sleep with ta's and teachers to get grades and the guys are left to find their way
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
SBabaJ:
That Your Friend's Friend...Can You Furnish Us With Details? The Situation Is Bad But Please Don't Cook Up Stories...
On point! The situation appears bad bt nt bad in d real sense. Nigeria can boast of institutions dat r unequalled in africa and has produced/keep producing the best brains like UNN, UNILAG, and OAU. I dnt even believ in d so called Ghanian education.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
So tomorrow is Sunday, FFF as usual...Perhaps I should enlighten our newcomers; FFF (Fastest Finger First) is a kinda game we've been playing from house 1...Someone posts an MTN recharge number here & the first person to load the number wins the game...Simple!...Its proudly sponsored by 2012 batch C family!
...We've had winners in the past, viz; BOUNTYMAN, SEXY:IFY, IK121...but that doesn't hinder them from participating again & again...Its gonna happen tomorrow by 8pm...So tune in to 20.12Mhz, BATCH C FAMILY FM.......*One Love*
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Wad up kikelomo?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:
So tomorrow is Sunday, FFF as usual...Perhaps I should enlighten our newcomers; FFF (Fastest Finger First) is a kinda game we've been playing from house 1...Someone posts an MTN recharge number here & the first person to load the number wins the game...Simple!...Its proudly sponsored by 2012 batch C family!
...We've had winners in the past, viz; BOUNTYMAN, SEXY:IFY, IK121...but that doesn't hinder them from participating again & again...Its gonna happen tomorrow by 8pm...So tune in to 20.12Mhz, BATCH C FAMILY FM.......*One Love*
So I cant play cry
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
Contra i luv u so much! Nt sn u today...
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
Not to colour nija alll black same thing happens here in Ghana even in my so called church school were gals sleep with ta's and teachers to get grades and the guys are left to find their way
WOW!!...Unbelievable!...So it means no country is without blemish...But judging from a scale of 1-10, how would you rate both countries in terms of corruption??...I've never been to Ghana before so I can't fathom it.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Are u guys nw speech impaired? Psoto u stil dey awake?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
psoto:
‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ CSO, pls stop crying...
Talking abt Olympics, just heard that ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ only hope of a medal coming home, Blessing Okagbare, just disappointed us. The girl carry 8th position o( invariably last!!!). I'm so disappointed. What a way τ̅☺ end the day.
Good Night peeps...
Nawao!...And people have been expecting from her...hmmm..such is life!...Good Night ma'am, sleep tight!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
So I cant play cry
hahaa...But people used to say MTN is in Ghana too...abi is it only South Africa??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:

WOW!!...Unbelievable!...So it means no country is without blemish...But judging from a scale of 1-10, how would you rate both countries in terms of corruption??...I've never been to Ghana before so I can't fathom it.
Big boss the devil is in every country well in gh it is not that well seen like in nija but comparing the two countries would not be fair to nija cos she is almost five times bigger than Gh and has a lot more schools atleast two in every state
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:

hahaa...But people used to say MTN is in Ghana too...abi is it only South Africa??
We do have mtn but I am an airtel person and I would not get the radio station over here that's sad
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:49pm On Aug 04, 2012
Gods-child:

Godschild both countries r corrupt. Ghana is nt as rich as Nigeria so dia own corruption is nt dat overwhelming. Let chucksblaze tel u d truth d way Nigerians r bein exploited by Ghanian govt. Evry nigerian doin biz nw in ghana must pay a tax of $30,000USD while oda nationalities cn go scotfree nw i ask mysef wats d meanin of ECOWAS? Ghana sucks!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Godschild2(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
psoto:

Exactly ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ brother. And the most annoying part is that despite the decayed level of education, the lecturers don't even feel bothered with that kind of performance. τ̅☺ me,I feel that's d way they planned it, therefore they won't be perturbed about it at all! God help me, ‎​♏v̶̲̥̅ masters shouldn't be from this decayed system I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria, I'm just praying...
SBabaJ:
That's It Oh. Postgraduate Studies Isn't Worth It Here.
Honestly speaking guys...May GOD help us!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
ik121: Godschild both countries r corrupt. Ghana is nt as rich as Nigeria so dia own corruption is nt dat overwhelming. Let chucksblaze tel u d truth d way Nigerians r bein exploited by Ghanian govt. Evry nigerian doin biz nw in ghana must pay a tax of $30,000USD while oda nationalities cn go scotfree nw i ask mysef wats d meanin of ECOWAS? Ghana sucks!
Now Ik that not true all non Ghanaian pay the same tax although it is more than what the ghanaians pay but it's their country they have to enjoy that fact and as for ur $30000 usd amount it's just lies nija ppl are carrying about the point is that every non Ghanaian is allowed to do business in Ghana except businesses the govt has kept for only ghanaians like small trading and taxi driving plus ownership etc those not obeying this rule or those who open unregested buz are asked to pay I fee the amount I am not sure of
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
ik121: Godschild both countries r corrupt. Ghana is nt as rich as Nigeria so dia own corruption is nt dat overwhelming. Let chucksblaze tel u d truth d way Nigerians r bein exploited by Ghanian govt. Evry nigerian doin biz nw in ghana must pay a tax of $30,000USD while oda nationalities cn go scotfree nw i ask mysef wats d meanin of ECOWAS? Ghana sucks!
Now Ik that not true all non Ghanaian pay the same tax although it is more than what the ghanaians pay but it's their country they have to enjoy that fact and as for ur $30000 usd amount it's just lies nija ppl are carrying about the point is that every non Ghanaian is allowed to do business in Ghana except businesses the govt has kept for only ghanaians like small trading and taxi driving plus ownership etc those not obeying this rule or those who open unregested buz are asked to pay I fee the amount I am not sure of
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
I even get 1 friend wey go russia to do medicine. Dem cum put am 4 russian languge class for 1yr to learn ABC in russia. Him no stay 3mnths he run cum bac 2 9ja, studied optometry nd is doin well in 9ja nw.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just asked even ecowas nations even enjoy some freedom self @ik
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
ChuksBlaze:
I cnt beliv ur in Ghana nd u dnt knw wats crackin dia. It's a new policy put in place by d late president b4 his demise. For crying out loud Nigeria is d only country dat abides by ECOWAS treaty. @Chucksblaze if u doubt d $30,000USD imposed on nigerian bizmen, plz google it.
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by wildguy(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
*silentLy opens door and creeps inside*

Wt did I miss??
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ChuksBlaze(m): 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
ik121: I cnt beliv ur in Ghana nd u dnt knw wats crackin dia. It's a new policy put in place by d late president b4 his demise. For crying out loud Nigeria is d only country dat abides by ECOWAS treaty. @Chucksblaze if u doubt d $30,000USD imposed on nigerian bizmen, plz google it.
My man just googleeed not seeing any thing know what send me the link u saw it on but I an sure from what I hear in the néw it's just Nigerians that they asked to stop doing the bus left for Ghanaians that are carrying the gossip
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 11:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
wild guy: *silentLy opens door and creeps inside*

Wt did I miss??
how was hunting in the wild bush?
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
Horbasco my man u neva sleep? Wetin u stil dey awake dey do ehn? grin
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Mek una do go 2 sleep o!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by Horbasco(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
ik121: Horbasco my man u neva sleep? Wetin u stil dey awake dey do ehn? grin
bro i dey try watch over d house ni jare. . .
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by ik121: 11:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good Morning folks!!! It's a Brand New Day, Brand New Me, Brand New u... Jah Guide!!!
Re: Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House by wildguy(m): 12:00am On Aug 05, 2012
ik121: how was hunting in the wild bush?

Nt easy. Let me sleep first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (206)

Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers / Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.