Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl (8134 Views)

Adorable New Photo Of Darey Art-alade, His Wife And Their Cute Kids / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by amakaikeng(f): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2012
Darey and Wife Welcome Second Child

Singer Darey’s wife has been delivered of a baby girl in a London hospital. The little bundle of joy was born this morning Friday August 3 2012, at 9:50am at Queen Charlotte and Chelsea hospital in London.

Darey is currently in London with his wife Deola and he says, “I am extremely happy and grateful to God.” http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/dare-art-alade-get-baby-n02-and-its-girl.html

The baby will be the couple’s second child. They had their first child, a boy named Femi Art-Alade on the 28th of December, 2007.

Congratulations to Darey and his wife.

Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Deeaba(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2012
Congrats 2 mr and mrs art alade o.I'm really happy 4 dis family.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2012
I'm really happy for him...Congrats to the Art Alade Family for the new bundle of Joy. grin
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
Good one.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Happy for them

Congratulobia!!!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by blackwall(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congrat bro
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Clemzy16(m): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congratulations to them!
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congrats Darey...i'll b remixin "sisieko" in d near future wit ur daughtr whn she cums of age..
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Congrats Mr&Mrs Dare Alade.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Bzoe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
congratulation 2u mr and mrs alade. Am happy 4u guys
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by tpia5: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ekeeyhandsome: Congrats Darey...i'll b remixin "sisieko" in d near future wit ur daughtr whn she cums of age..

No you wont.

Find your girlfriend among the current set of ladies on nl.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2012
The wife is beautiful smiley
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 05, 2012
Ekeeyhandsome: Congrats Darey...i'll b remixin "sisieko" in d near future wit ur daughtr whn she cums of age..

Gross.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by cindyrella(f): 8:13am On Aug 05, 2012
Congratulations
I am happy for them.
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Murphy7h4: 1:06am On Aug 06, 2012
It is amazing!
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 06, 2012
amakaikeng: Darey and Wife Welcome Second Child

Singer Darey’s wife has been delivered of a baby girl in a London hospital. The little bundle of joy was born this morning Friday August 3 2012, at 9:50am at Queen Charlotte and Chelsea hospital in London.

Darey is currently in London with his wife Deola and he says, “I am extremely happy and grateful to God.” http://amakaikenga..com/2012/08/dare-art-alade-get-baby-n02-and-its-girl.html

The baby will be the couple’s second child. They had their first child, a boy named Femi Art-Alade on the 28th of December, 2007.

Congratulations to Darey and his wife.

I'm sure this pix was taken after their wedding cause the Deola I saw at her Dulux showroom in Asokoro don turn serious orobo..... Congrats to them sha....
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by Subuhanalahi: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2012
Congrats
Re: Darey Art Alade's Baby Girl by bigmaut: 11:22am On Sep 03, 2012
So how does that affect d price of garri to make front page

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How Annie Idibia Stormed Nightclub Where 2face Idibia Was Kissing Pero / Bbnaija Housemates Drool Over Angel's Risky Outfit (photos, Vid) / PHOTOS : MTN Ambassador's Donjazzy, Wizkid, Kcee, Tiwa Savage & Chidinma Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.