Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova (6841 Views)

Nigeria Withdraws Team From Youth Olympics Over Ebola Discrimination / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / London Olympics 2012: Live Updates Of The Opening Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2012
mykejones: My crush was on d beat 2day..and Maria couldn't dance to the Rythm..
My Role Model is nxt..Team Roger 'Fedex'.

Now that's a game I'm looking forward to! Roger must trash Murray (yet again)!
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by ortopazz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Serena oa die, i fil the flogging, whites go h8 die.
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by nijanigga: 6:29pm On Aug 04, 2012
CyberG:

When your thieving leaders stop looting the country but rather spend the country's money on developing every aspect of the country not just the game itself! For example, it is stupid for the country to build 1000 tennis courts if the people are too poor to buy quality rackets! They cannot afford to feed themselves well or are too bogged down with the necessities of their existence to even have the time to play any tennis competitively. Or, BH, daily insecurity, etc makes them not to be free to go out anytime to practice. Or the healthcare is so poor that any minor injury cannot be properly treated because of the lack of healthcare so much so that the injury becomes a major issue in their health so they have to quit competitive play. Or, the country is so bad that the initial draft of professional coaches who should be able to get a visa to work in Nigeria to come and work here training players would rather coach college sports in the USA or go to China or something. The list goes on and on and even the basic need of courts has never been addressed by any level of Nigerian leadership. Over here, there are courts almost everywhere for most games and all you need is just to go there!
Thank you .
Okija_juju:

At the expenxe of my country!! Not enjoying it!

We lost to the US and in all other sports because Nigeria failed to prepare. Other countries begin preparations for the next Olympics the second the last one finished, Nigeria begins 2 weeks to the openings.. How do we expect to win..
Laughable, failed to prepare,what were they doing,including the NOC? I guess busy with atleast one of the sports,the originator of this tread listed.
Most Nigerians like short-cut,despite all the hanging of Nigerians in Malaysia for drug another Nigerian was arrested last week with drug in Malasia.
Nigerian culture breed greed which metamorphosed into looting, corruption,scam,kidnaping, embezzelement and all vices killing Nigeria,including servancy and spirit of lackey.
Nigeria will not win a single gold medal,if they are lucky maybe a bronze medal,reason,a ll Nigerian contestants are under pressure now to win a medal,which will psychologically lead them to burst and under perform.
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by nijanigga: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
ebamma: wetin concern us with serena williams and tennis abi na nigeria she dey compete for?
Na to dey thief nijas sabi. I don predict say Nija will not win a single gold.Read my previous posting below:
Okija_juju:

At the expenxe of my country!! Not enjoying it!

We lost to the US and in all other sports because Nigeria failed to prepare. Other countries begin preparations for the next Olympics the second the last one finished, Nigeria begins 2 weeks to the openings.. How do we expect to win..
Laughable, failed to prepare,what were they doing,including the NOC? I guess busy with atleast one of the sports,the originator of this tread listed.
Most Nigerians like short-cut,despite all the hanging of Nigerians in Malaysia for drug another Nigerian was arrested last week with drug in Malasia.
Nigerian culture breed greed which metamorphosed into looting, corruption,scam,kidnaping, embezzelement and all vices killing Nigeria,including servancy and spirit of lackey.
Nigeria will not win a single gold medal,if they are lucky maybe a bronze medal,reason,a ll Nigerian contestants are under pressure now to win a medal,which will psychologically lead them to burst and under perform.
Re: London Olympics Tennis Final : Serena Willams Vs Sharapova by mamagee3(f): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2012
Serena williams just brushed maria sharapova aside. . .

I was just hoping for the match to end as quickly as possible, it wasn't a match but a real thrashing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Football Haircuts / Wayne Rooney Passed Out In Hotel With Semi-naked Girls Emerges(photos) / Winning Soccer Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.