Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother (58290 Views)

The Burial Ceremony Of Ini Edo's Grandmother (Photos) / Sexy Photo Of Ini Edo This Evening (lovely) / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by kasonud(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
eboe boy:

But unlike u, Ini edo and her bro no dey nack themselves naa
hmmm guy u dey fink wella gor
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by iyke648(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
mecussey: I see envy and jealousy among Nigerians, this same topic you call crap are making the highest page impression and clicks, what the hell is wrong with you guys?. Honestly, I ignore pages that I dont want to see, please do the same, the girl is a star.
and hw doez dat make her broda a star or gulder? Awon orishirishi ni
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Ninilowo(m): 2:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Are they in a shrine? I can see a mud house at the backyard.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by pastie(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
Who is ini edo?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
pastie: Who is ini edo?

na person mama name? undecided undecided
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by bigdoo: 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
They look very much alike.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by eghost247(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
who puts all this on the frontpage
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by poweredcom(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
So how dis picture take make bag of rice reduce for market

If dem like make dem show us her grandpapa pic - none of dem are my role model
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Intrepid1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
I thought she is married? She don commot the ring sharpish?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by shilling(f): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
This pic doesn't look that old. This is probably how she still looks without makeup.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by jevic(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2012
What's the essence of this picture? It is actually irrevalent to be posted on this forum. Gosh
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Toheeb31(m): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
dani1luv: Oboi, this chick make sense die!!

Am proud to be her boyfriend grin

I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your dreams grin
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by ekpebasseyjam: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
the pix is extremely natural
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by dasparrow: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
enquirydon: seun and co .we dont need all this in front page.pls kindly give us relevant information not this
u are downgrading this forum.

I agree

@Post

Yes, I see some resemblance. Now what next?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by brat4222(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2012
This is rubbish. We have better things to talk about. Not Ini Edo. Soon it will Genevieve..... probably with her dog.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Armenia: 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
Seun abeg,if u don tayar to run dis forum privatize am,hw u open eye allow dis rubbish reach front page:@
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by herbeyzel(f): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
brownlord: Now am seriously convince that this forum has been hijacked
Tot as much
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by missdee1(f): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
Soo undecided
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Emerald120(f): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
ilogbe_: Nothing lipsrsealed... It is non of our business.. Wtf is wrong with dis forum
nairalandders we r too gud in running our mouth n fingers especially, if such threads r opened henceforth n nobody responds to it, such trash wont b posted again.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by lucrecia: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
9ice pic!
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by mamagee3(f): 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Did they go into the bush to take the picture or what? undecided
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by mamagee3(f): 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2012
ambrosini593: Photo of Nollywood Actress Ini Edo and little brother. I think they both look alike. What do you think?
They have similarities. . .
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by naptu2: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
I like this thread & she's pretty.

I like the diversity on nairaland home page.

Politics (just like Tell, NewsWatch, Time, NewsWeek)

Sports (just like Complete Sports, Soccer Star, etc)

Jokes (just like Ikebe Super, Papa Ajasco, etc)

Pictures (like OK, Hello, Ovation, etc)

Gossip (like Encomium, National Enquirer, City People, etc)

Sex ? ? ? No sex.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Emylexray(m): 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Sagytarius: LMFAO. Atok am! when dem put Nadia Buhari pix for FP, there was no bashing. I compared it with when INI will be on front page- the reverse will be the case.

www.nairaland.com/1005765/pics-nadia-buari-kid-pics#11645309

yeah!!!...i remember say you talk am.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Ninilowo(m): 8:45am On Aug 05, 2012
so?
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by doublej1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
This girl make sense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by yemmy19(m): 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2012
@Poster....u shuld Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ posted d pics of U aπϑ ur broda.S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡,I shuld pick race cos dey looked alike shocked
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by chiomat: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2012
ur very correct,ride on 4 me jari.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by chiomat: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2012
Ini edo is d last born of ur mother.
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by chiomat: 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2012
were u force to open d pics why are u so envious?

poweredcom: So how dis picture take make bag of rice reduce for market

If dem like make dem show us her grandpapa pic - none of dem are my role model
Re: Picture Of Ini Edo And Her Younger Brother by Ivynwa(f): 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2012
----And I thought that Ini Edo is pretty, her younger brother has this exotic great look that is meant for the entertainment industry (modelling, singing,acting)that is if he has the talent for those.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Welcomes Baby With Chioma / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm / Wizkid And Davido Stunt On Their Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.