Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... (798 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / Divorce Settlement And Child-Support Be Introduced In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... by taryour(f): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2012
Several times have seen women put infants in fron in a baby carrier and am like 'whats that for' 'is it worth the risk' for me i put my baby on my back with wrapper and oja which i think is the right way and the safest way to back a baby. The only time i ever used a carrier was in my sitting room and i got so uncomfortable i had to put it away never to be used again both out and indoors, i prefer the traditional way of backing babies on the back not minding my dressing,and i do it in a classy way.am a jean person so am always on my jean and shirt with my son on my back with a wrapper and oja to hold him firmly and am all ready to move. Have got some friends that think its not fassionable and outdated. For me i am so SCARED of using it for fear of my baby falling off,though i have never seen it happen but heard it on diffrent occations.

Parents pls whats your put on this issue as i have seen young ladies argue over this same topic.

For the men would u allow your woman put your child on her back or infront with a carrier
Re: Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2012
Re: Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... by MissIfe(f): 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
I carried my daughter in front because I don't know how to back a baby with wrapper. I only did it when she was at least 6 months old and able to sit, but even like that I was always wondering if she was comfortable or if her head was not in an uncomfortable position when she was asleep. How do you actually back a baby who can't hold his head ? I admire ladies who do it because it seems so easy, but I am personally too scared to try it.

As CC said, anything you are comfortable with is the best. wink
Re: Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... by tpia5: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2012
do whatever you're comfortable with.
Re: Parents Which Do You Think Is Safe For Mother And Child....... by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2012
I carried my first daughter in front with a carrier, it worked just fine. I will do the same with our new baby girl.

As for carrying babies / infants on the back, nope. My wife wouldn't do it either, so we won't have any conflicts on that score.

(1) (Reply)

My Baby / Strange Thanfiction-woman Delivers A Baby Withouthead In Osun State / Guys Is This Marriage Or Comedie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.