Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! (36038 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde On The Cover Of New African Magazine / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Dress To Ebony Vanguard Award (photos) / Omotola Jalade’s Outfit To Lagos Fashion & Design Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Koikoi(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2012
ekt_bear: Such a sexy woman. Why don't I run into single versions of naija chicks like her my age sad

Tell me your age. I'll sure get you one
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Koikoi(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
atuboweke: The only yeruba woman standing out!! kudos to her.....but she shld leave the stage and give way for the younger ones.

It was hard work that got her there. The young should work hard too. There's enough space for all
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
kandiikane: Are those primark jeans? For it's only prim grin ark jean ; ;DDs that never fit perso ;Dn.
why e be say her laps resemble michelin tyre man own Abi her stretch marks don decide to join paparazzi
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by kandiikane(m): 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2012
^lol, what?!?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Koikoi(m): 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2012
booqee: So omotola is looking beautiful in a hour glass dress...urmm, just wondering, what am i supposed to do bout dat?? Will dat increase my life span?? Mtchew.....
Its sickening d kinda things dat now make 'mukina page'

tread small, small. Hope bad belle no go cause you hyper T?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 08, 2012
OgidiBoy:

Why a guy would know those shoes would be on ebay is beyond me.LOL J/K

omotola has nice hips, I'll do her.
dummy HOOK EM HORNZ in this age you should know that you can fin whateva you r lookn for on ebay be it clothings,gadgets,cars,accessories or whatever exept humans nd animals!!!! PISH[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Lawalemi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2012
She no park my attention until she wear bikini
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by soccerchic(f): 4:10am On Aug 09, 2012
profola2be:

self-appraisal and adulation.
if you are beautiful,you aren't the one to tell us.

who say you fine?

Thats true. I agree with you Mr grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by soccerchic(f): 4:12am On Aug 09, 2012
kandiikane:
Nor be she? I'm sure she has mirror at home.

mmmmmmmmm, thanks wink
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by bros856: 7:44am On Aug 09, 2012
@poster, Have you meet this lady before? If yes, is she really beautiful. The real beauty of a woman is from the inside. Omotola doesn't have manners, no human relations and You are here posting pictures. You can't count beautiful women in Nigeria that are far better than her, no breast and shape yet you say she is beautiful. Have you gone to Nigerian universities and see the young naija girls coming up. She is only a celebrity. Line her up with girls selected from Madonna University, you will know what I mean. She is arrogant. No internal beauty is no beautiful woman. Go to hatti & jamiaca and see physical beautiful if that's what you refer to beautiful woman. A beautiful woman is complete in and out.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Ifloxy(f): 9:29am On Aug 09, 2012
Pls,let us appreciate our own Nigerian beauty and stop being xenocentric.If u think the topic is not good enough to make d front page,why did u click on it?if she prefers tresses,what business of urs is it?she does what makes her comfortable n sexy.To those comparing her character with those of foriegn ladies,what makes u think they don't have questionable characters there? And to u critics,ur criticisms will keep pulling her up.To those comparing her with young undergraduates,remember she is a mother of four,a wife and she is not only rated for her beauty but also for her achievements.If u think she isn't good enough make ur own name.
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by resourceng(m): 10:20am On Aug 09, 2012
one of the natural married beauties in this country...
carry go and continue to flaunt what you have.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
i doubt if she is really putting on that same shoe on the blue dress but i do believe she has that exact shoe but hate to think that's the only shoe she is got. check this out

Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by anonymous6(f): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
onnari :
Her silhouette is a breathe of fresh air! Good thing she lost some weight. Skin's radiant, n d shoes? To die....got me wishing

she looks stunning, one of my favorite Nollywood actresses love her

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by oaroloye(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
What? You can laugh while wearing one of those straitjackets?

And live...?
Re: Omotola Jalade In Hour-Glass Alali Dress @ Movie Premier. Too Hot! by fashiongirls: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2012
It is really different taste of beaty. For weddings, come to my site bridesmaids dresses uk offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akudo Ezinne Is Miss Nigeria 2013 / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) / Pictures: Front And Back African Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.