Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Only Love Can Make Your Family... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only Love Can Make Your Family... (908 Views)

True Love, Can Nigerian Men Do This (pic) / 15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / 5 Behaviours That Can Make Your Neighbours Respect You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Love Can Make Your Family... by vizman4i(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
A Friend (A BANK MANAGER) was telling me a story of what made his family great one now. And he said in his word.
”VIZMAN. I passed through hell, before i stand and my marriage was doing great.
Before I was married to wife, she was very jovial to me and any person that knows her. My friends love to see us and learn a lot from us about relationship.

Then when married her she became some thing else. She became a nagging wife. i ask him “why”. He said" when we meet i like clubbing with friends and we even meet at the club. So when i married her I didn't want any other man to get to her, so i withed her from going to clubs, been the way she use to be; very sexy and attracting. But when I did all those things, I wasn’t enjoying her dressing mode, so I no more mind about her, comes back late at night or take off from club to work.

One day, I went to work. I was in my office when a very beautiful dressed ,tall as my wife, walked into my office .she said to me" good day Sir, ”i told her to sit down because off her smiling face. She did and continued” please Sir, I was trying pull a money from my account and the ATM card i use couldn't exit, Sir i need your assistance ".I said to her”I will work on it because it was already late that time that I will pull it out and send massage to her when am through with that ".we exchange numbers, i said to myself "this is a very great opportunity ".

So that evening i went to club with my friends, we were discussing about our day. Suddenly I had a voice "manager is that you" when i turn it was that ATM lady. It was great to see her. I excuse my friends and went to dance alongside her .Later we went to the bar sit, we discussed about our jobs, our life experiences and then personal issues. As we were discussing, Her phone ranged .she picked it and said,"hello, babe, am at the bar with a friend .OK sir" few minutes later a very handsome young man, walked in she ran to him and hugged him .I was astonished .she kissed him and told him about me. She said to him" babe this is the manager of your bank, he was the one I meet. so he shocked hands with me and asked her wife if she have told me off their 16th second daughters birthday celebration .she said" am sorry for my dull memory”, and she gave me a card then the discharged me and went home.
Instantly I left my drink and went off to my car, inside my car I said to my self if such a very beautiful lady has a second daughter of 16 by now. How would her first born be? Mean while I just have a boy of 6 years old. I said to my self my wife will be that way .suddenly my wife called and nagged "are not coming back today?"i told her am on my way. That night I pleaded to her for forgiveness and then invited her to that birthday. Instantly we changed the way we to the be. The on the day of the birthday she dressed unbelievably that people admired us as the best couple "...
when I heard ...it I began to cry...
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by EfemenaXY: 4:05am On Aug 05, 2012
^^ Me sef don dey cry before managing to read your story half way.

Guy, pls, pls, pls...do yourself a favour and shoot your English teacher. Or at the very least, ask for a refund of your tuition fees.

I really want to believe that a bank manager would have a much better grasp of the English Language (If not, I weep for naija). So tell me, are you sure you're friends with a bank manager? Or maybe you're his driver gateman? I ask this 'cos I fail to see what you guys would have in common.
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by vizman4i(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2012
I DON'T UNDERSTAND UR WORDS, ARE TRYING TO MAKE ME FEEL INSULTED OR WHAT...WELL,IF IS ABOUT U ...I DON'T HAVE PROBLEMS AT ALL...
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by EfemenaXY: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2012
Now why would I want to make you feel insulted?

Edit your post to standard English.
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 06, 2012
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by EfemenaXY: 7:29pm On Aug 06, 2012
^^ Really?

What nonsense! Looks like majority of the threads opened in the family section are just sad jokes. Think I'll best retire back to the jokes section sef...

@poster, nor be by force to open thread. T'isn't a do or die affair, you hear?
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by vizman4i(m): 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2012
I think this is good...

A Friend (A BANK MANAGER) was telling me a story of what made his family great one now. And he said in his word.
”VIZMAN. I passed through hell, before i stand and my marriage was doing great.
Before I was married to wife, she was very jovial to me and any person that knows her. My friends love to see us and learn a lot from us about relationship.

Then when married her she became some thing else. She became a nagging wife. i ask him “why”. He said" when we meet i like clubbing with friends and we even meet at the club. So when i married her I didn't want any other man to get to her, so i withed her from going to clubs, been the way she use to be; very sexy and attracting. But when I did all those things, I wasn’t enjoying her dressing mode, so I no more mind about her, comes back late at night or take off from club to work.

One day, I went to work. I was in my office when a very beautiful dressed ,tall as my wife, walked into my office .she said to me" good day Sir, ”i told her to sit down because off her smiling face. She did and continued” please Sir, I was trying pull a money from my account and the ATM card i use couldn't exit, Sir i need your assistance ".I said to her”I will work on it because it was already late that time that I will pull it out and send massage to her when am through with that ".we exchange numbers, i said to myself "this is a very great opportunity ".

So that evening i went to club with my friends, we were discussing about our day. Suddenly I had a voice "manager is that you" when i turn it was that ATM lady. It was great to see her. I excuse my friends and went to dance alongside her .Later we went to the bar sit, we discussed about our jobs, our life experiences and then personal issues. As we were discussing, Her phone ranged .she picked it and said,"hello, babe, am at the bar with a friend .OK sir" few minutes later a very handsome young man, walked in she ran to him and hugged him .I was astonished .she kissed him and told him about me. She said to him" babe this is the manager of your bank, he was the one I meet. so he shocked hands with me and asked her wife if she have told me off their 16th second daughters birthday celebration .she said" am sorry for my dull memory”, and she gave me a card then the discharged me and went home.
Instantly I left my drink and went off to my car, inside my car I said to my self if such a very beautiful lady has a second daughter of 16 by now. How would her first born be? Mean while I just have a boy of 6 years old. I said to my self my wife will be that way .suddenly my wife called and nagged "are not coming back today?"i told her am on my way. That night I pleaded to her for forgiveness and then invited her to that birthday. Instantly we changed the way we to the be. The on the day of the birthday she dressed unbelievably that people admired us as the best couple "...
when I heard ...it I began to cry...
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by mission08: 12:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
Why is it that it's a BANK MANAGER that is attending to ATM complaints? shocked Pls what is the name of that bank abeg?
Re: Only Love Can Make Your Family... by vizman4i(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2012
the bankers..Name is MR.CHIMA...As for why it was a banker that attended.well GOD knows how to do things...REMEMBER THAT GOD LOVES RELATIONSHIP MORE THAN ANY OTHER THING...HAVE U ASKED YOURSELF WHY GOD CREATED SONGS OF SOLOMON IN THE BIBLE....

(1) (Reply)

Women And Birthday Party? / New Born Babe Find Inside Dustbin In Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria / What Is The Appropriate/best Age For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.