Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,675 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Yo Mama - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yo Mama (1116 Views)

Sauti Sol – Shake Yo Bam Bam ( Video And Complete Lyrics) / Songs written By Ne-yo / Lyrics Of Ne-yo "So Sick" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yo Mama by Ciaralover(f): 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2006
Do yall watch the new MTV show call YO MAMA!!!Its tight!!!!Its one of the best reality show on MTV!![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Yo Mama by sade511(f): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2006
I dont like it, Half the joke on there dont even be funny.
Re: Yo Mama by Efani(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2006
if you're deaf!!
Re: Yo Mama by Ciaralover(f): 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2006
What the hell you talking about girl!!!!that show is funny!!!!
Re: Yo Mama by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2006
people who love it can afford to have there mama cursed out but i can't
Re: Yo Mama by Cleofel(f): 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2006
That show is really funny but i can't afford to see someone insulting my mum that way cuz my mum means the world to me.
I love Flavour of love and also wild n out of Nick Cannon,that show is hot and funny.I cant afford to miss a show
Re: Yo Mama by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 22, 2006
flavor of love is just a mess i love wildnout,parental control
Re: Yo Mama by hoodboi(m): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2006
well let's start a yo mama session, i'll start

yo mama's ass is so big when she passed in front of my tv, i 3 seasons of friends.

yo mama's so fat when she went to the cinemas she sat down beside everybody
Re: Yo Mama by sy2000(f): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2006
Yo mama grin grin grin I love that show but i don't really know how to say it. Yea i got one.

Yo mama is so dumb she looked around the corner when yo aunty said Christmax is around the corner
Re: Yo Mama by Raymand(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2006
Yo mama so dumb, she took a drive to Disneyland. . .saw to roads and one said 'Disneyland left' so she turned and drove back home. . . (I fell on floor laughing at this one)

Yo mama so poor i stepped on a skate bord and she yelled "Get off my couch!!!"

Funny show from MTV. . .
Re: Yo Mama by jaybaby(f): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2006
yO MAMA--- grin grin grin ;DABEG U GUYZ SHLD LET ME STOP LAUGHING -B4 SAYING MY OWN
Re: Yo Mama by emajungle: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2006
love that show, anyway i got one

your mama so dumb that try to study for a drug test

your mama so borke she put a big mac on layaway
Re: Yo Mama by gbadex1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2006
Stupid show. Shows what length Mtv would go to attracting more viewers to their dumb ass shows. Besides, "yo mama" jokes have been goin' on for ages.

Aight, let me drop off a few "yo mama jokes" both old and new ones:

yo mama's so fat, that she got stuck in the air.

Yo mama's so fat, that her belt size was the equator

yo mama's so dumb, when told 2+2 =4, she asked what for?
Re: Yo Mama by nguage(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2006
the show is really funny but very meaninless. it is not for well brought up africans.Imagine the sammy guy is Ghanian. Wilmer valderram, that guy on that 70's show
Re: Yo Mama by jaybaby(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2006
What if d presenter is 4m GHANA? dos it make him Non-african? The show is tha bomb abeg---
Re: Yo Mama by saintkola(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2006
da show is off d hinges ! ur mama so fat dat when she wore high heels, she struck oil. lol
Re: Yo Mama by saintkola(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2006
da show is off d hinges ! yo mama so fat dat when she wore high heels, she struck oil. lol
Re: Yo Mama by folkzy(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2006
hate d show

(1) (Reply)

Which Nightclubs Are Good / Layonce Knowles Feat. Gay Zzzz - Deja Vu / Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.