Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? (1112 Views)

Where Is Tuface? / Is Tuface The Most Featured Artist In Naija? / Who Is Tuface's Record Label And Publisher? Re: Potential Scam For Music Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by simonseez: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2008
Hello house,

Please have u guys heard "Enter the place by Tuface", listen carefullu just before the first chorus, i think bout 1min into the song, he says " Girl i want make u enter the place, make i see if no go carry bele too, ""

is tuface proud of his promiscous behaviour or something, i love the song thou but i think thats wrong,

And then in his song Pako he says " if u wan chook, make u use condom"" he is contradictin himself,

girls be scared of this my idoma brother oh!!
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by ChiBabe2(f): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2008
I thought he only had ONE well known girlfriend? I used to want this man to bang me so bad, then he came to usa for a while and got fat n blasted looking. I'm not impressed at all. Maybe he was just saying those things for the sake of the song? i heard it today as well.

Good luck to the chiks that want him or ANY celebrity raw. They get sex from anywhere left n right.
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by rockyfela(m): 6:06am On Jul 03, 2008
Well i dont know abt being promiscous am sure its just 2 link the word enter the place, and abeg free d guy jo, koko master no dey talk dirty pass nd yet no one questions his bein right or wrong, abt 2face being fat last time i saw him was 2 months ago in toronto he wasnt any where fat or u want him 2 remain skinny?

abeg make una link us the songsoo cos we here aren't priviledged 2 find such cds 2 buy,
plllls ma email " sirrockyfela@yahoo.com u can attach it 2 mail, or upload on zshare,tnx.
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by Bamsyle(m): 11:27am On Jul 03, 2008
Rockyfella, you're missing the point here. D'banj talks dirty but I'm yet to hear any scandalous story about him impregnating or messing around with anyone. I love 2face's music but he's very stupid if actually he said that ish (I did not hear it though I've listened to da song). That's a careless and shameless statement. angry
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by semid4lyfe(m): 11:43am On Jul 03, 2008
Tuface is a sexual pevert so i ain't surprised
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by thando(f): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2008
remember wut he said wen asked y he called himself 2face. now it makes sense.i still like him tho.both of em lol
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by adamalalim(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2008
what is semid4lyfe talking about, how did you know. you better face your business and stop saying what you dont know.
Re: Is Tuface Proud Of Being Promiscous? by Mobinga: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Tuface is a sexual pevert so i ain't surprised
shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Serius Jones - Oh Baby - Will He Ever Cross Over From Battlerap To Mainstream? / SAVE 9JA ARTISTE TALENT HUNT / Which Naija Song(lyrics) Is Raw Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.