Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Invest And Get A 100% Returns!!! Read... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invest And Get A 100% Returns!!! Read... (801 Views)

Invest And Receive 230% On Your Deposit In 27 Days / Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site / Invest and make returns daily! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Get A 100% Returns!!! Read... by abaopmgr: 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
I have put up a proposal I drafted since March, 2012. Well I do hope after you read it, you don't steal it rather it makes you want to invest and get your returns.
Well, I took the liberty to modify this post and add the content of the attached document.
Trust me, I have carefully put all calculations through and proves are available to know this investment will work!!!
Although it's an unfinished work for safety from theft, I do hope to unveil the rest of the information to potential investors.

DOG BREEDING: THE BENEFITS

EXPANDING DOG BREEDING BUSINESS AND THE INCOME GENERATED
IN THE
NIGERIAN ECONOMY

MARCH, 2012

CONTENTS

I.INTRODUCTION1
II.DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT1
A.Dog Breeding2
B.Breeds of Dog2
III.THE ENVIRONMENT7
A.Kennel Environment78
B.Socioeconomic and Cultural Environment9
IV.ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT
A. Estimated Required Capital
B. Duration of Use and Turn-over
C. Running Cost
V.RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK CONTROL MEASURES
VI.CONCLUSION

INTRODUCTION
Dog breeding is a very lucrative investment in the present day Nigeria due to the ever present need for Property Security and the growing love for the Canine community.
Dog breeding has been more of a childhood interest generating to passion.
Professionally, breeding with me started in 2007 and it had been on a low scale production. Much did not happen until 2011 when I had more time and more capital to invest in the project.
So far now, the registration of the kennel name DAUG EMBASSY KENNEL is in progress as I see the business with potentials to grow.

DESCRIPTION OF THE PROJECT
Dog breeding is an art of acquiring and stocking of a breed or different breeds of dogs with the aim of producing litters of puppies for a profit and to improving the breed’s standards.
For the purpose of this project, we are considering largely on large and working breeds which will serve as protective guards for prospective owners.
Breeds of Dogs
We intend to acquire and stock large dogs that are more valuable and productive to aid capital turnover.
The South African Boerboel: it is a strong and muscular breed. It’s protective instinct is very high and it produces large number of litters.
The German Rottweiler: A dog with a very scary grin and a high prey drive with ability to produce a large litter size.
The Italian Neapolitan Mastiff: One of the most expensive and rare dog in the society is owned by people of high caliber to sooth the purpose of protecting property and household.

Kennel Environment
The environment for the kennel was carefully chosen to allow for play and exercise. It is not much for now and so over time, we intend to acquire a land space. The kennel needs to be in good condition and appealing to visitors as it would be disrepute to have a large number of dogs in a small and unfit space.

Socioeconomic and Cultural Environment
The canine community is gradually improving on its tender face in the present community like Nigeria as there are many importations of dogs at the International Airport unlike some years back. The demand for pure breeds, good and healthy dogs have caught the heart of many Nigerians. The culture in its form is absorbing the appearance of this improvements and almost every home craves for security.
Individuals are personally involved in its own security as against the offer of the society.
In Nigeria, the dogs have come to stay.

ECONOMIC ASSESSMENT
We have researched well and have found a way to boost returns on the productivity of the dogs.
We have discovered a medication with the purpose of inducing the dogs to ovulate and then produce large litters.
With a spread of 10 dogs, we can achieve producing puppies in every 2months and sell them monthly thereby achieving monthly revenue.
If for example a boerboel is induced and mated, gestation in dogs last for 9weeks while caring for the newly born puppies can last for 12weeks.
During the period of nurturing, puppies are being sold at N60, 000 each in an average litter of 6 puppies. At the same time, since there would be many dogs induced at that time, the turnover will multiply.
If 3 adult boerboels are induced, mated and litters, the average litter size will be 6 each which results to 18 puppies in all.
Acquisition of 10 Adult Female Dogs for the purpose of this Project
The average cost of acquiring an adult dog is N300, 000
18 Puppies by puppy price18 X 60, 000N1, 080, 000
Mating fee will be N20, 000 each X 3N60, 000
Inducing medication is N15, 000 each X 3N45, 000
Transportation N7, 500 each X 3N22, 500
Turnover: N1, 080, 000 – N127, 500N952, 500
Profit sharing on turnover ratio40:30:30
Re-investment 40%
Promoter (1)30%
Promoter (2)30%
Running Cost
MedicalN5, 000 per dog monthly X 10 dogs= N50, 000
FeedingN5, 000 per dog monthly X 10 dogs = N50, 000
KennelN4, 000 for additional 8 dogs= N32, 000
HandlingN5, 000 monthly for 12 months= N60, 000
Total running cost is N192, 000 for the first year and less kennel expansion for succeeding years

RISK ANALYSIS AND RISK CONTROL MEASURES
In live stock, the major risk that raises concern is the death of animal and reproductive errors. There is not much difference in the canine world except that we have carefully researched on how to improve our breeding scheme other than suffer loss of dogs.
We have found out that proper balanced food and regular routine health checks makes a dog lives longer.
So far, we are considering breeding the adult dogs for a maximum of 4years and disposing them off to acquire new stocks.
Proper funding of the project and a careful study has proved to be efficient and effective in the successful breeding plan
Conclusion
Just as we believe in every circle of life, “…passion brings cash on”. Our passion has kept us going and given us experience in the dog breeding business against all odds.
As we have it searched out, all estimates above have been carefully calculated and placed on a balance of 99.9% guarantee on return on investment.

Re: Invest And Get A 100% Returns!!! Read... by abaopmgr: 12:02am On Aug 05, 2012
Did I forget to include my contacts. Email @ aba.opmgr@ismosgroup.com, babajide.alao@gmail.com, 07034835010

(1) (Reply)

African Development Bank Recruiting / CARE GIVER / Internship Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.