Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,687 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site (3939 Views)

Invest And Get A 100% Returns!!! Read... / Want To Become A Model ? (female Models Required Urgently) / Who Wants To Be A Model? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
You don't necessarily have to be skinny and tall, you don't really need to have long legs for cat walks, everyone, and that is, every one could be a model for different purposes in different regards.
Any one and any body type is welcome to open a free profile for an opportunity to become a dating model at: www.babefishing.com:
the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by donald1010(m): 10:04pm On Dec 19, 2010
i'm really inetrested please,as a matter of fact,i'm also a young up coming actor and a model,
i really have passion in modelling and acting, please if there is any info kindly contact me on 08032877537,am festus based in lagos,
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by kayess70(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
ARE YOU A MODEL DO YOU LOVE TO BE PART OFF MODELING THIS IS A GR8TE OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO KNOWS HOW TOO MAKE AN ADVERT AN MODEL THERE IS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO ARE REALLY HANDSOME AN PRETTY WHO AS THE SEAL AN BOLDNESS TO SHOW THE WORLD THEY ARE A GOOD MODEL JOB OPEN DOWN WE NEED A PRETTY ANGELS AN HANDSOME CUTE GUYS CAN YOU BE PART OF US IN WORKING WITH US NEWLY BROUT TO YOU BY YOUTH ALIVE FOUNDATION NGO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFORMATION YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WILL BE DONE BY THE NGO'S HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE TRAVELING DOWN TO ANY COUNTRY FOR A MODEL JOBS AN ADVERT ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFO PLEAS FOR GUYS AN GIRL WHO KNOW HOW TO MODELS AND ADVERT ONLY YOU CAN CALL ON +23408106234188
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2013
kayess70: ARE YOU A MODEL DO YOU LOVE TO BE PART OFF MODELING THIS IS A GR8TE OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO KNOWS HOW TOO MAKE AN ADVERT AN MODEL THERE IS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO ARE REALLY HANDSOME AN PRETTY WHO AS THE SEAL AN BOLDNESS TO SHOW THE WORLD THEY ARE A GOOD MODEL JOB OPEN DOWN WE NEED A PRETTY ANGELS AN HANDSOME CUTE GUYS CAN YOU BE PART OF US IN WORKING WITH US NEWLY BROUT TO YOU BY YOUTH ALIVE FOUNDATION NGO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFORMATION YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WILL BE DONE BY THE NGO'S HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE TRAVELING DOWN TO ANY COUNTRY FOR A MODEL JOBS AN ADVERT ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFO PLEAS FOR GUYS AN GIRL WHO KNOW HOW TO MODELS AND ADVERT ONLY YOU CAN CALL ON +23408106234188
Why the caps/ Looks like you are screaming

3 Likes

Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2013
kayess70: ARE YOU A MODEL DO YOU LOVE TO BE PART OFF MODELING THIS IS A GR8TE OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO KNOWS HOW TOO MAKE AN ADVERT AN MODEL THERE IS THIS NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR DOS WHO ARE REALLY HANDSOME AN PRETTY WHO AS THE SEAL AN BOLDNESS TO SHOW THE WORLD THEY ARE A GOOD MODEL JOB OPEN DOWN WE NEED A PRETTY ANGELS AN HANDSOME CUTE GUYS CAN YOU BE PART OF US IN WORKING WITH US NEWLY BROUT TO YOU BY YOUTH ALIVE FOUNDATION NGO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFORMATION YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT WILL BE DONE BY THE NGO'S HERE IN NIGERIA BEFORE TRAVELING DOWN TO ANY COUNTRY FOR A MODEL JOBS AN ADVERT ONLY IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED PLEAS CALL 08106234188 FOR MORE INFO PLEAS FOR GUYS AN GIRL WHO KNOW HOW TO MODELS AND ADVERT ONLY YOU CAN CALL ON +23408106234188
Man, why does your signature have exactly the same text contents that dating site scammers like to send to other members when they search for mugus? Or, are you...?

3 Likes

Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 1:24am On Aug 23, 2013
Vicjustice:
Man, why does your signature have exactly the same text contents that dating site scammers like to send to other members when they search for mugus? Or, are you...?
Similar content indeed, good thing, babefishing has anti spams and other security measures in place
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Tegese: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
IrishBebey: Similar content indeed, good thing, babefishing has anti spams and other security measures in place
you must be weary of such contexts in babefishing, lol
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Tegese: you must be weary of such contexts in babefishing, lol
sure You know that lol
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2013
IrishBebey: Similar content indeed, good thing, babefishing has anti spams and other security measures in place
One of the best thing to happen to Babefishing is the screening thing, it is now a no go area for scammers
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 12:25pm On Sep 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
One of the best thing to happen to Babefishing is the screening thing, it is now a no go area for scammers
Man, that is...
Now, only genuine people are the ones free to use the site
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
I notice the clean up too, it's now a sanitized site, good job
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2013
Glad that that issue has been resolved, at least so it seems
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Tegese: 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
Man, that is...
Now, only genuine people are the ones free to use the site
In that case, see you in there, I'm a genuine person
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Tegese: In that case, see you in there, I'm a genuine person
Do you want me to tell them?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
Are you an agent or you are fetching foran agency?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
Vicjustice:
Are you an agent or you are fetching foran agency?
What agency is called foran?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Why all cap
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2013
IrishBebey:
Why all cap
Because, not everyone realises the negative significance of capital letters
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2013
It doesn't bother me, I don't mind capital letters
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Tegese: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2013
wishlolia: It doesn't bother me, I don't mind capital letters
I just wonder how capital letters become offensive, who read that meaning to it?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2013
How it started and became a popular concession is a phenomenon in my opinion
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2013
It doesn't look logical to write in all cap, but it shouldn't be interpreted as RUDE or SHOUTING anyway
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 1:47am On Oct 31, 2013
wishlolia: It doesn't look logical to write in all cap, but it shouldn't be interpreted as RUDE or SHOUTING anyway
Write to me in capital letter, it doesn't bother me
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
Write to me in capital letter, it doesn't bother me
But it is ugly by the look
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 11:56pm On Nov 05, 2013
Vicjustice:
But it is ugly by the look
That is in the eyes of beholder
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
That is in the eyes of beholder
No, in the eyes of every normal person, not just the beholder
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vicjustice:
No, in the eyes of every normal person, not just the beholder
Yes, but every "normal person still needs to behold in order to see. Not so?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by galaxy25555: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
pls i need it bt am a plumber?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by wishlolia(f): 12:26am On Nov 10, 2013
galaxy25555: pls i need it bt am a plumber?
Are plumbers forbidden to marry?
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by KissIkebe(f): 1:36am On Nov 11, 2013
wishlolia: Are plumbers forbidden to marry?
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by Vicjustice: 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2013
Abi? @ Wishlolia
Re: Become A Model For Romance In A 100% Nigerian Free Dating Site by IrishBebey: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2013
wishlolia: Are plumbers forbidden to marry?
Who suggested this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invitation For Test By Insourcing On Saturday 25th October 2014 / Fbn Insurance Job / Is 90k Per Month Ok For A Job At Lagos Island.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.