Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

NAS' Life Is Good Album Review: Pls Jump In - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / NAS' Life Is Good Album Review: Pls Jump In (717 Views)

Album Review: Psquare Double Trouble. / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NAS' Life Is Good Album Review: Pls Jump In by yoji: 10:56am On Aug 05, 2012
Was suprised I didn't see a similar thread since nas dropped his life's good album. Nas has always been that wild flower whose lack of musical direction always left his fans demanding for more. This album finally does justice to one of d greatest rappers ever as the potential seen when he stormed the world of rap with the classic illmatic is finally realised. This album is thoroughly satisfyin as nas breezes tru a wide variety of topics including his well publisced marital breakdown. B4 I talk about the songs, permit me to say that his album cover the best I've seen in a very long time. As for the music, for now I can't get over accidental murderers and locomotive. On a lighter mood, where I've been, daughters and reach out are sure to keep u listening. While cherry wine, world's and addiction, stay, and where's d love will keep ur musical spirit nourished.
Wonderful album from Nas overall. The only track I didn't feel was d noisy summer on smash with swizz beatz. And this album managed to give u a lil' bit of dat old sckool rap will so desperately miss. Best rap album this year by far.
Re: NAS' Life Is Good Album Review: Pls Jump In by Moorish: 12:47pm On May 19, 2021
Late reply, but I just revisited this album yesterday

I must say it is up there as one of nas best, with illmatic, I am, stillmatic and it was written

Classic record

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Pop Duo Yeyeboiz’s Debut Single - Yeye Boy / PHOTO: Johnbosco, Shantell & Young Tee (KF SOULJAZZ) / Wale Thompson Brand New Spanking Video...hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.