Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Jesus As D Word Of God And D Word Of God As D Power Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus As D Word Of God And D Word Of God As D Power Of God (1265 Views)

How Ebola Kills God As Well As Humans / Giving Your Wedding Night To God As A First Fruit Of Marriage? - No Intimacy / The Act Of 'giving To God' As Explained By Pastor E. A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus As D Word Of God And D Word Of God As D Power Of God by Goddon32(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2012
Gud da my brother's n sister's, in d begining whn d world was formless, wht did God do? He just sa let dem b n dere was (word) by dat we al can c dat d word of God is power n just as we ar connected 2 our speech n so is Jesus with God, our speech is part of us just as our children part of us n dat is y God n d son JESUS is one n wil 4ever b, d holy spirit is lik d eye's of God n Jesus as d speech, so both are one, Jesus said ''I am d light of d word no one come's to d father except through me'' WORD'S LEAD US 2 FOLLOW D WRIGHT PART SO 4 JESUS 2 BE THE LIGHT OF THE WORD HE IS ALSO D WORD OF OF GOD, 4 d light shine so we might see and so is d word, word n light go hand in hand, 4 Jesus have d message or word of God he is d word at d same time d power of God, When God say let mak man, who do u tink he is tukin 2? My frends b wise, without Jesus we ar nothing, In order word without d power of God (JESUS) we ar nothing, liv in Jesus 2da n u wil b save.

(1) (Reply)

"A Christian Masquerade" / Luis Palau: New Pope Francis A Friend Of Evangelicals - Deception / Have You Ever Been A "Born Again" Christian Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.