Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga (3327 Views)

Dele Momodu Reveals More Details On The Davido Baby Mama Drama / Skiibii Death Stunt: Kcee & Skibii, Almost In Tears, Tell The True Story (pics) / The Story About "The Davido And Cab Driver Saga" Is Complete Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by technokid(m): 2:25pm On Aug 05, 2012
This is the true story of what happened.Its all a case of some leadcity university gals fighting.Any way they are these gals called Eyitemi Thorpe and Susan(dnt knw her surname yet) who use to be friends,Eyitemi is dating Davido's cousin and introduced Susan to Davido,Davido eventually dumped the Susan of a gal(cos she is too toutish) and starts dating Ghanian babe.Eyitemi and susan stopped being friends,Eyitemi stopped picking susan's call(probably she wanted to get bk with Davido thru Eyitemi).Eyitemi was throwing a birthday party in the hotel when Susan came with touts and some girls including a gal called Seki to crash her bday beating Eyitemi to stupor.Seki siezed Eyitemi's phone,Coincidentally Eyitemi's bf was on his way to d bday with davido so he decided to call his babe only 4 Seki to pick d call and start cursing with loads of noise at the background.Davido and his cousin got to d hotel with their body guard and fought the touts.DonT KNW WHAT THE CAB DRIVER CAME INTO THE HOTEL TO DO BUT HE WAS MISTAKEN AS ONE OF THE TOUTS AND HE WAS JOINED INTO THE BEATINGS,DAVIDO SIEZED HIS CAR KEYS thinkin he was part of d whole plot.That is the real story.Davido is a spoilt boy but b4 we crucify him its good we knw d real truth.Now we r free to cast the stone on him.I am out
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by onatisi(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
technokid: This is the true story of what happened.Its all a case of some leadcity university gals fighting.Any way they are these gals called Eyitemi Thorpe and Susan(dnt knw her surname yet) who use to be friends,Eyitemi is dating Davido's cousin and introduced Susan to Davido,Davido eventually dumped the Susan of a gal(cos she is too toutish) and starts dating Ghanian babe.Eyitemi and susan stopped being friends,Eyitemi stopped picking susan's call(probably she wanted to get bk with Davido thru Eyitemi).Eyitemi was throwing a birthday party in the hotel when Susan came with touts and some girls including a gal called Seki to crash her bday beating Eyitemi to stupor.Seki siezed Eyitemi's phone,Coincidentally Eyitemi's bf was on his way to d bday with davido so he decided to call his babe only 4 Seki to pick d call and start cursing with loads of noise at the background.Davido and his cousin got to d hotel with their body guard and fought the touts.DonT KNW WHAT THE CAB DRIVER CAME INTO THE HOTEL TO DO BUT HE WAS MISTAKEN AS ONE OF THE TOUTS AND HE WAS JOINED INTO THE BEATINGS,DAVIDO SIEZED HIS CAR KEYS thinkin he was part of d whole plot.That is the real story.Davido is a spoilt boy but b4 we crucify him its good we knw d real truth.Now we r free to cast the stone on him.I am out
blantant absolute nonsense ,stupidity of the first order you guys better watch ur backs and fly low unless u wont be flyining any more,even as we all know davido is damm stupid i guess the poster should have cautioned him
the whole story doesnt even make any tangible sense,
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by technokid(m): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
blantant absolute nonsense ,stupidity of the first order you guys better watch ur backs and fly low unless u wont be flyining any more,even as we all know davido is damm stupid i guess the poster should have cautioned him
the whole story doesnt even make any tangible sense,
I guess the original post where a driver drops davido's gf in a hotel and got beaten 4 nothing makes more sense.Whatever believe what u want,it makes no difference
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2012
technokid: I guess the original post where a driver drops davido's gf in a hotel and got beaten 4 nothing makes more sense.Whatever believe what u want,it makes no difference
yes it makes better sense and was much clearer than yours maybe u need to rewrite the story but as the story which u have written is it shows a bunch f unserious boys just living their lives aimlessly.it ill be good if u modify the story

the taxi driver gave the names of the lady ,address ,police stations ,and those he saw vivid accounts of what happened with dates but urs looks like a nursery school student reciting bible stories
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by odizzy: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
onatisi:
yes it makes better sense and was much clearer than yours maybe u need to rewrite the story but as the story which u have written is it shows a bunch f unserious boys just living their lives aimlessly.it ill be good if u modify the story

the taxi driver gave the names of the lady ,address ,police stations ,and those he saw vivid accounts of what happened with dates but urs looks like a nursery school student reciting bible stories
daultin tomos, ode ur hatred 4 davido is turnin u 2 a jonky, wot wil mek davido beat up a taxi driver jus 4 notin, mumu use ur head. 4 me dis stori might b tru, bt davido shud stp involvin hm sef in such a mess lyk dis, n learn hw 2 control his arrogant attitude, cos i believe evry bdy hv a turn off, no bdy is perfect.
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by onatisi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2012
odizzy: daultin tomos, ode ur hatred 4 davido is turnin u 2 a jonky, wot wil mek davido beat up a taxi driver jus 4 notin, mumu use ur head. 4 me dis stori might b tru, bt davido shud stp involvin hm sef in such a mess lyk dis, n learn hw 2 control his arrogant attitude, cos i believe evry bdy hv a turn off, no bdy is perfect.
thanks a lot but pls what is the difference between what u have written nd what i have written,u agree
he got himself in a mess,u gree he is arrogant,u agree he has a stupid temper,so what else well i dont need to argue with u,davido issue is non relevant the way he is going most likely he is already on his way out of stardom and if he continues having low thinking youngsters like u as advisers which is what he has i am sorry the star has already lost its glamour before even shining,maybe next life he will learn to have mature ppl as friends and advisers,bye
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by onatisi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2012
[quo
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by Maximus85(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2012
LIE
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2012
If Davido didn't pay you to write this sh*t....you have issues!
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by LailaIkeji1: 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2012
doyindav: If Davido didn't pay you to write this sh*t....you have issues!
lol
Re: The True Story About The Davido And Cab Driver Saga by onatisi(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2012
even davido himself is not denying

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Explains Why He Always Wears 2 Wristwatches At The Same Time / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Omotola Jalade-ekeinde:who Won The Battle In '13 / Linda Ikeji Sister Almost Shot To Death Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.