Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,480 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What Has Life Taught You So Far? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Has Life Taught You So Far? (22776 Views)

4 Lies The Church Taught Me About Sex / Lessons Life Has Taught You / Lessons Life Has Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Life Taught You So Far? by illicit(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2012
fellow nlanders what do u think is d essence of living, we are here for what, and waht hav u gained in return either morally or intellectually, whats is the essence of living at all in short what have u been able to learn from living in all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Delafruita(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2012
you can never figure out the essence of life.just keep living a life you want to be remembered for and while doing that,make tons of money

4 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2012
Delafruita: you can never figure out the essence of life.just keep living a life you want to be remembered for and while doing that,make tons of money

. . Thats the reason why you need to serve and obey the living God all the days of your life cos it appears you don't even know why you're living, who created you and where you'll be after death? ?

7 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Acidosis(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2012
always do that which you think is right cos if you don't, you'll be criticised and if you do, you'll still be criticised afterall.

most times people spend ''what they don't have'' to buy ''what they don't need'' in other to impress ''people they don't like.''

I've also learnt that a life without christ is crisis, life will always upset you untill you set your expections up in the heavens.

Lastly, life has taught me not to take life seriously. as in "make I no carry am for head!" LIVE, & LETS LIVE. . .

12 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Niflheim(m): 7:58pm On Aug 05, 2012
life has taught me that the wolf will always wear sheep clothing(the christian missionaries)!!!
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by illicit(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2012
i learnt that we shd make use of rules in dis world cos its obvious without rules we are animals, instead of worshiping false gods. what do u think the world wud be like without all these religions?
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Hope Op isn`t tired of living because your questions sounds suicidal. grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by MrWhy1(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that success is not about money and aquiring material things.

You need to have a purpose in life; tailored at making the world a better place the best way you can - that is the uttermost satisfaction and happiness in life.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by AJpikin: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2012
Jehovah God sure lives and he n his son jesus Christ are love personified.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by onila(f): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2012
DONT BE TOO FRIENDLY or play ard with pple 2 much

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2012
life has taught me humility... I learnt it d hard way. I use to think i could get anything i want bt after i lost my dad, earth became a strange place and i had to humble me to get what i deserve

8 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Sijo01(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2012
The more you look, the less you see.
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Built2last: 5:35pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has tot me to live every second as it comes. tommorrow is only a promise

3 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Burger01(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Not all friends are 'Friends'. In times of adversities you are on your own. Try and plan your life well.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Built2last: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has also tot me that MONEY answers all things and that poverty is a curse

3 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me that people take advantage of niceness and take it as a weakness. Life has also taught me that most human beings have wickedness inside of them and the only person you can truly depend on is yourself and a believe in something bigger and greater than you.

17 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by 2sa2: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2012
Things do not always go as planned.

5 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by obowunmi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Three things:

1. Forgive all

2. Never make assumptions.

3. Make as many mistakes as possible (within legal parameters of course).

4 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Pelycan: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2012
Oh my! Life has taught me to love the people who love me, relentlessly, appreciate the ones who love you, please do, show them and let them see that love, because they can be called by God anytime. If only I could really turn back the hands of time

7 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by ebamma(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2012
life has taught me to laugh

4 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Chanchit: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me to be wicked, cos good people die quickly

Life has taught me to do what i have to do and let people say what they have to say

Life has taught me to love myself first before anybody, because nobody wants you to be successful than him/her, so fight for ur self..

14 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2012

*Life has taught me No matter how many mistakes i make or how slow i am to progress ,i am still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
*i shd not take naps in the road.
*If i don't learn from my mistakes, am bound to repeat them in a cycle. smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by emilyone(f): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
LIFE HAS TAUGHT ME TO LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS MY LAST

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by josite: 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2012
life has taught me to see beyond the beauty of the woman and to look deeply into her character for we all fall in love with the personality but we will have to live with the character.life has taught me that not all open doors are doors of blessings.life has taught me that money is the lowest form of power on earth and that prayer is the highest form of power on earth.that to receive a double portion i must be willing to pay the unusual price.wish i can go on.

13 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by lagcity(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Learn from your mistakes and stop making the same mistakes over and over again angry. In order to learn from your mistakes, set aside time to reflect on your day before you go to bed; don't just hit the bed and snore off like a zombie. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by ariyebaba(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me to be hardworking,patient,kind,give and worship the Almighty God in spirit and in truth.

3 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by siddonlook1(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life has taught me this lesson,'never expect anything and you wouldnt be disappointed'.

7 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by Luckygurl(f): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Lyf has taught me dat on running with wolves, U'll learn how to howl,
but on associating with eagles, you will learn how to soar to gr8t heights.

We become lyk dose with whom we associate.

6 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by CyberG: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
nne3870: life has taught me humility... I learnt it d hard way. I use to think i could get anything i want bt after i lost my dad, earth became a strange place and i had to humble me to get what i deserve

Are u an actress, nollywood?
Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by ecode1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2012
Life have taught me that "if i want something, i first need to give".

2 Likes

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by naz207(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2012
life as taught me to have a forgiving heart and move on after adversities come your way because the world is too busy to pay attention to people sulking and crying.

1 Like

Re: What Has Life Taught You So Far? by osat02: 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2012
simple-never give up on hope

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Fight Back As A Self Defense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.