Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? (1448 Views)

Grab This Opportunity!!! Grafitti Web & Graphics Training / What Is The Best Package For Web Graphics / As A Senior Creative Artist I Do Web,graphics,3d Animation,videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? by Greatmang5: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2012
Hello guy,

I aspire to be a Web Graphics Designer and I would like to know the required programs to be one.

I am conversant with corel draw X3 n X5, adobe photoshop and i am currently on tutorials of adobe flash CS5.

Which other program do i need to learn to be a good Web Graphics Designer?

Thanks all.
Re: What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? by ekel101: 11:20am On Aug 10, 2012
Well for starter
- Html
- Css
- Dreamweaver
Call me for more info

For more info and Tutorial
Do u need a standard and well explained video tutorials on web design using macromedia flash, flash cs4 and cs5, html, joomla, dreamweaver advanced and beginners, php advanced and beginners, or video tutorials on corel draw, photoshop,illustrator or any Programming language call 08154297218 or send a text with the title of the program you want. The prices are moderate, and You are given the chance to see the tutorials before paying.
send a text with the title of the program you want 08154297218
Re: What Programs Do I Need To Know To Be A Web Graphics Designer? by akay48(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2012
As for graphics, you have what you need, talking in terms of Photoshop and Corel. But for web graphics you need a whole lot more, ranging from Adobe Fireworks, Dreamweaver, Flash or Swishmax. Then you also need the coding aspects to create real websites HTML, CSS, JavaScript and what have you. There are loadz of resources online that might be helpful to you. Check the official World Wide Web consortium page at www.w3schools.com, you can also check tizag.com, sixrevisions.com or check out my page for advise and some tuts at www.blog.araonline.com ...Goodluck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Photo Diary / Amazing Nollywood Movie Posters / Where Can I Learn Good Graphics Design In Ikeja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.