Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? (688 Views)

Chelsea The Champions Of Europe / Chelsea - The End? / Man Utd vs Chelsea: the disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by Knetpro(m): 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2012
See as dem dey flog Chelsea any how!cry C'mon Brighton! Hey oooooooooo! Up Gunners!winkgrinshocked
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by chelseabmw(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
U need to check ur head
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by Knetpro(m): 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2012
No oooooooooooo! Dis one wen dey ground so nor be mata of make l check my head oooooooooo! RDM nor fit survive the first half of the season with dis poor outing oooooooo! Tell RDM make e check hin head proper ooooo! Watch out for Podoski, Carzola and Giroud. Gunners for trophies this season! You call me later after the season. grin grin
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by chelseabmw(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2012
i laff at arsenal

dont worry i wll come back here on sunday evening after we have won the community shield
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by Knetpro(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2012
chelseabmw: i laff at arsenal

dont worry i wll come back here on sunday evening after we have won the community shield

No problem. Let's wait and see...
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by 1025: 12:08am On Aug 10, 2012
Knetpro:

whenever a football fan talk the way u are doing now, i will only say that one no sabi use internet. pls check for ur internet for club ranking in the past 5 years. u will see where chelsea and arsenal dey respectively.
ur club sabi win pre-season but when season start now, real clubs go dey win things while una go turn historians- we used to do unbeaten, we used to win trophies and all that.
in fact, we no be una mate. make una go win champions league before we go talk.
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by chelseabmw(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2012
Knetpro:

eyaaaaaaaaa i just dey pity u.......... smiley
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by Knetpro(m): 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2012
1025:

whenever a football fan talk the way u are doing now, i will only say that one no sabi use internet. pls check for ur internet for club ranking in the past 5 years. u will see where chelsea and arsenal dey respectively.
ur club sabi win pre-season but when season start now, real clubs go dey win things while una go turn historians- we used to do unbeaten, we used to win trophies and all that.
in fact, we no be una mate. make una go win champions league before we go talk.

So, we have another Chelsea fan in the house. Like l said before, let's wait and see.
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by 1025: 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2012
Knetpro:

So, we have another Chelsea fan in the house. Like l said before, let's wait and see.

no matter what happens on sunday, chelsea will be a step ahead of arsenal for been in that competition which arsenal is not.pls, stop smoking ganja bcs is noy good for ur system.
Re: Oh Chelsea! Oh Chelsea!! The Beginning Of The End????? by Knetpro(m): 9:53am On Aug 12, 2012
1025:

no matter what happens on sunday, chelsea will be a step ahead of arsenal for been in that competition which arsenal is not.pls, stop smoking ganja bcs is noy good for ur system.

Hehehehe... So it has become a matter of name calling, hen? undecided

I knew Chelsea fans are very passionate about their club. But, l didn't know that they are as devoted as this! It's like FAITH! It's good. I like it!

No problem! Let's wait and see!
grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Midfielders Who Would Fit Perfectly In To The Manchester United Midfield / UEFA Champions' League: Borussia Dortmund Match Postponed, See Why (Picture) / Courtois is 'dead'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.