Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,378 members, 7,822,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Female Bankers Needed For Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female Bankers Needed For Dating (3510 Views)

Wealthy Hot Sexy Girls Looking For Partner For Dating / Am A Lady Of 23 In Search Of Friends And Maybe For Dating / Female Bankers:difficulty In Getting Marriage Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Bankers Needed For Dating by ckc(m): 7:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
I am a 28yr old
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by mrpataki(m): 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2007
Goodluck man! grin grin

I hope you return to tell us how it all went down. cheesy wink

Female bankers over to you. cheesy
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 18, 2007
what a messy office. . . .na wa o embarassed sure that's how a real naija office look? even my garage got more space than that. . . and cleaner embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Easybaby(f): 11:30am On Dec 19, 2007
toyinrayo:

what a messy office. . . .na wa o embarassed sure that's how a real naija office look? even my garage got more space than that. . . and cleaner embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

you don't mean it grin grin grin
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2007
Easybaby:

you don't mean it grin grin grin

yep i do. . . double and tripple the size of that and that's my garage. . . even my bathroom is bigger than that. . . na wa o lipsrsealed

@post
keep looking
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2007
POSTER

PLANNING TO ROB A BANK ? ABI

TOYIN, I MUST MEET YOU.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

POSTER

TOYIN, I MUST MEET YOU.

I thought you wanted to meet NaJa HaJe, what happened to her?? undecided
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

POSTER

TOYIN, I MUST MEET YOU.

Eya. . .you must, but you won't. undecided

@Siena
don't mind him, jare. sometimes they post without thinking. . . nothing new on nairaland
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2007
Seina

Naja is still thinking about my case. In the mean time, I cant sit still doing nothing. I have to keep trying to better myself. Why not? Every one does that. You are sitting in where is that? somewhere in England? Toyin is sitting somewhere in USA? Check the size of her bathroom and Garage? Why I must not try to get out of here?

Toyin dear

Dont be so big headed only because you are in USA. If not you or Naja, it would be someone else.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Seina

Naja is still thinking about my case. In the mean time, I can't sit still doing nothing. I have to keep trying to better myself. Why not? Every one does that. You are sitting in where is that? somewhere in England? Toyin [/b]is sitting somewhere in USA? Check the size of her bathroom and Garage? Why I must not try to get out of here?

[b]Toyin [/b]dear

[b]Dont be so big headed only because you are in USA
. If not you or Naja, it would be someone else.

plz o. . if you have nothing better to say, keep it to yourself. . . undecided . . . stating the obvious has nothing to do with the USA ok? or can you not see for yourself how small his "office" is?
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:38am On Dec 20, 2007
Toyin baby

The boy is doing fine. I hail his attempt.

I advise you to go to Lagos Island one day. People dere in run down shops play in millions every day. I have dis friend who had noting but a chir and table and he was dealing in millions everyhour. Dere is no need to laugh at the young boy in the picture.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin baby

The boy is doing fine. I hail his attempt.

I advise you to go to Lagos Island one day. People dere in run down shops play in millions every day. I have this friend who had noting but a chir and table and he was dealing in millions everyhour. Dere is no need to laugh at the young boy in the picture.

ohhh lawdy. . .since i was not laughing, i won't even bother to explain the obvious. anywayz, next time i post and you don't ge what i meant. . . ignore because it's not directly at you. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 4:57am On Dec 20, 2007
Toyin
You boyz and girlz in the UK or USA have a habit of criticising every Naija poster.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin
You boyz and girlz in the UK or USA have a habit of criticising every Naija poster.
everything is wrong with what you just said.
1. generalizing - - - not every poster, my dear
2. you're being an hypocrite---- you want to tell me you don't criticize on a foolish, stupid thread you see?
3. am telling you again, if you have a problem with the UK or USA. , write to their president and deal with it
4. i think you're really obssessed with getting out of nigeria, what you should be doing is saving those nairas to finish your education
5. instead of worrying how i critsize, find a way to stop getting into my business because as they say "ask and it shall be given". . . you're asking for what you can't handle.
6. hope you get me this time, because lately, you've been having a hard time doing that. . .abi kini? se o gbo oyinbo ni? undecided
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2007
Toyin baby

Whatever you wrote is wrong. It is Pointless explaining myself to you any further.

Time for bed again and dreeam about you bathroom or garage size. grin grin
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin baby

Whatever you wrote is wrong. It is Pointless explaining myself to you any further.

Time for bed again and dreeam about you bathroom or garage size. grin grin

in return, dream about how you'll gather enough nairas to finish school. . . .nighty night kiss
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2007
Toyin dear

School days are long gone for me babe. I dont really wish to beat my own drums about the monies etc.

You said something about getting out of Nigeria. Honestly, I am not really keen to move from where I am now. It is heaven here. Babe I have seen with my eyes how white people treat black people in the States or in any European country. If you have a good life here why waste my life in a country where you are treated like a second citizen.

About the posts on this forum no one is serious babe.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2007
ADICK:

Toyin dear

School days are long gone for me babe. I don't really wish to beat my own drums about the monies etc.

You said something about getting out of Nigeria. Honestly, I am not really keen to move from where I am now. It is heaven here. Babe I have seen with my eyes how white people treat black people in the States or in any European country. If you have a good life here why waste my life i[b]n a country where you are treated like a second citizen. [/b]

About the posts on this forum no one is serious babe.

LMAO. . . .OH Lawdy. . .now i know you're lying. who's been telling you all this rubbish. in the states it's how yo want to be treated babe. . .and it's how you present yourself to ppl. . .if i tell you i haven't encountered any racial guy nko?
babe, before you utter something, make sure you know what you're saying o. lipsrsealed if you say it was in the european countries, i'd have believe you.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by babasin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 20, 2007
babe, before you utter something, make sure you know what you're saying o. if you say it was in the european countries, i'd have believe you.

and you know what you are talking about?

Many European countries are more easy when compared to US in black-racism both are equally racists though.

And there is no place like home.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by AOYEGBESANYAHOOCOM(m): 5:39pm On Dec 20, 2007
Toyin

You need to look around , go about and see whats happening in the States. THE HAPPENINGS IN NEW ORLEANS IS FRESH EG HOW THE GOV T INSPITE OF SOME BLACK PEOPLE IN GOOD JOBS LET THE MAJORITY OF BLACK PEOPLE DOWN IN THE CITY. PEOPLE IN THAT AREA ARE STILL AFTER 3 YEARS ARE STRUGGLING TO COPE WITH THE LACK OF INFRASTRUCTURE.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 20, 2007
**ignored**. . . as much as i like to do the same thing you're doing. . . worrying about other states, instead of finding how you can help naija be a better place. . .i think i'll pass lipsrsealed
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2007
babasin:

and you know what you are talking about?

Many European countries are more easy when compared to US in black-racism both are equally racists though.

And there is no place like home.
true true. . .no place like home. . congrats undecided . . . and its not only US. . every place have its own ideas of racism. . .
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by ckc(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2007
@toyinrayo

toyinrayo or whatever u call urself.I've been observing how how u lash out at everybody at d slightest chance.If u hv nothing better to say,keep ur saucy and useless mouth closed.Let my office be smaller than ur garage or whatever,but leave it 4 me.I dont know wht u r feeling like.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by zheroes(m): 11:34am On Dec 21, 2007
poster,

i hail your courage, the ladies are willing the only problem is they are shocked you are this open, this forum is more or less like CNN, SKYNEWS and the like, and trust our ladies they rather be dead than own up, but your numbers are there for a call, who knows they may criticize you with their lips but their hearts will accept you, ride on brother, if you dont tell them they will hardly ever say yhey want you. i love your guts man, am sure a lady will love you for that.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2007
ckc:

@toyinrayo

toyinrayo or whatever u call yourself.I've been observing how how u lash out at everybody at d slightest chance.If u hv nothing better to say,keep your saucy and useless mouth closed.Let my office be smaller than your garage or whatever,but leave it 4 me.I don't know wht you're feeling like.

awwwwwwww. . . . i hurt him. put some icepack on it. anywayz, i haven't start lashing out on you yet, so lets keep it that way. and i stated the result of my observations. . . so don't take offense there. lipsrsealed and if you wanna get mad about it. . . well, what can i say. . . get mad! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Kpac(m): 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2007
If i'll comment

This guy TRUSTS COMPLETELY

What else could an Higher Assasin need

His Full Names, His Contact Address , His Phones Nos, His Office etc

Na wa o

I hope the lucky Banker wount be in a mess.

Kpac
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by femzy(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2007
Hey,Toyin Watch it!!
This is a Public Forum
Stop Lashing people!
Anyway i Iike meeting vocal & candid chicks like you.Come to yahoo(ekinomef10@yahoo.com) lets gist!
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by femzy(m): 10:31am On Dec 22, 2007
Haha From banking chick to Rasicm.
Hey,Toyin Watch it!!
This is a Public Forum
Stop Lashing people!
Anyway i Iike meeting vocal & candid chicks like you.Come to yahoo(ekinomef10@yahoo.com) lets gist!
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2007
femzy:

Haha From banking chick to Rasicm.
Hey,Toyin Watch it!!
This is a Public Forum
Stop Lashing people!

who be you. . . oga, plz mind your own business o. and sorry, i dnt talk to nairalanders on YIM anymore, learned my lesson. lipsrsealed don't worry, don't bother asking embarassed
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by vanesa(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2007
@ toyinrayo

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOUR MOF ASS
I GUESS YOU HAVEN'T SUFFERED ANYTHING AT ALL angry YOUR GARAGE MY ASS 18YR OLD ,
JUST A PITY THAT KIDS OF TODAY ARE GIVEN COW MILK INSTEAD OF THE REAL MILK ,DO YOU THINK YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN THE STATE THAT YOU ARE SO RUDE AND PROUD angry IF YOU LIKE I CAN GIVE YOU MY CONTACT ADDRESS IN THE STATE SO YOU COME SEE HOW PEOPLE LIVE AND HOW KIDS ARE RAISED angry

@ POSTER
Good luck! wink
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by vanesa(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2007
3. am telling you again, if you have a problem with the UK or USA. , write to their president and deal with it
4. i think you're really obssessed with getting out of nigeria, what you should be doing is saving those nairas to finish your education

@toyinrayo
Who is your president
a) George Bush
b) Yar'Adua
but because you have now turned to a white oyinbo girl OR as an ass pain bitch you will pick A.
Lets be serious you know wasn't it for your parents (who knows maybe after stealing Nigeria money) that took you to the state NOT even this life or the coming one would you have stepped your dirty feet's in the state

Talking about education i can see from all your threads that you are one of those phunked ass pikins angry (because kid is an expensive word to use in your case) that learn really really hard with bags full of F F F

Happy new year in advance to all the Nigerians in here smiley smiley i miss you all !
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Don1DeMaco: 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2007
hehehehehehehahahahahaha

u guys no go kill me, i wan go sleep so i go fit wake up early enough 4 work 2row

easy on the toyin kid she is just trying to express herself and u never can tell maybe she is trying to signify interest but doesnt know how to so u guys should be easy on her, so she go fit talk wetin really dey her mind

meanwhile guy good luck, as u don take expose yourself it shows u have nothing so nothing to hide meaning nothing to lose, if i be successful woman na the main reason why i no go follow u be that. whats wrong with just your email address and maybe 1 phone no abi u be fraudster?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hello / Responsible Lady Looking For A Responsible Man To Have A Family With / What Do U Do When U'r Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.