Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,607 members, 7,833,985 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Female Bankers Needed For Dating - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female Bankers Needed For Dating (3520 Views)

Wealthy Hot Sexy Girls Looking For Partner For Dating / Am A Lady Of 23 In Search Of Friends And Maybe For Dating / Female Bankers:difficulty In Getting Marriage Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2007
vanesa:

@ ifyalways
Why don't you hide your Pinocchio's nose
which correct girl from Nigeria our blessed motherland is in ivory coast why not try ivory west?

@ toyinrayo your case is a closed one conclusion=MADNESS.

ROTFLMAO. . .thanks a bunch
and you came to that conclusion based on your own madness cheesy
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by ifyalways(f): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2007
vanessa i only asked who you are to know if you are an old banned member that came back with another username,how wrong i am.

as for your assertion of me,thats cool.am advancing to greater heights and hurling insults to and fro is not in my plans for now.ppl in ivory coast dont do that.so girl,take your ass somewhere else ok.and while at it,do have a better 2008.

toyin,its ok.we are less than 48 hrs away from a new year and i guess names like vanessa are not too gud to open the year with. wink

@topic i wish you goodluck and may 2008 not pass you by in your quest for love. kiss
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2007
ifyalways:

vanessa i only asked who you are to know if you are an old banned member that came back with another username,how wrong i am.

as for your assertion of me,thats cool.am advancing to greater heights and hurling insults to and fro is not in my plans for now.people in ivory coast don't do that.so girl,take your ass somewhere else ok.and while at it,do have a better 2008.

toyin,its ok.we are less than 48 hrs away from a new year and i guess names like vanessa are not too good to open the year with. wink

@topic i wish you goodluck and may 2008 not pass you by in your quest for love. kiss

and that's why you rock!! have a happy new year, my dear kiss
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by earthrealm(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2008
the poster seems 2 be serious n bold enough 2 have put his pic n phone nos,
y are u guys dissing him?

@toyinrayo, wetin the bobo do u now?
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by odiaseo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
before you delve into the world of dating, why not masterĀ  the essential dating tips that would work for you , that'sĀ  if you desire a serious and lasting relationship
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by fastadd88: 8:12am On Aug 14, 2015
I need a lady of age between the age of 28-45 my contact is 07038079540
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by bvegas2020: 10:19am On Feb 17, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by olaidedave(m): 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2016
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by olajosy: 3:14am On Feb 21, 2016
Hi, nice meeting u. I'm Joseph...... Are u still single and searching lady cos I'm available 4u if u need a serious and honest relationship. My WhatsApp number is 07032059260. Pls get back to me asap
Re: Female Bankers Needed For Dating by slide01: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drop Your Twitter Handle Here Let's Get You More Followers / READY FOR MARRIAGE / What Do U Do When U'r Lonely?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.