Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal (697 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Fund Paypal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal by Rabomeo(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2012
Are You Scared Of Opening and Verifying A PayPal Account?

Have You Been Finding It Difficult Opening and Verifying A PayPal Account?

Have You Received Lots of PayPal Account Limitations In The Past?

If Yes, then look no further.

I have opened and verified USA PayPal Account for hundreds of satisfied clients around the world since July, 2011 based on NEW, UNUSUAL and DIFFERENT Strategies I invented myself. It's a full-proof approach that has NEVER being matched by any living being in Nigeria.

I have developed a SECRET strategy of which I use to open and verify PayPal accounts successfully. .

So, sometime late 2011, I started receiving emails and calls from my clients. They want to learn 'How I Broke PayPal Jinx' so that they can do it themselves and even make money out of it.

Reluctantly, I obliged and documented all my PayPal Account Opening and Verification SECRETS in eBook with SCREENSHOTS of how I do it myself. I called it "PayPal SECRETS Uncovered"

And since December, 2011 when I launched it, I have sold hundreds of the eBook with unsolicited testimonies coming from left and right.

In this up-to-date PayPal Account Opening and Verification eBook, you discover:

1. How to get a dedicated IP owned and used by you alone to created a USA PayPal Account.

2. How and where to get address including zip code and phone number you will use to open the PayPal account. I will equally show you how to get a phone number that you can use to call and receive calls as if you are in the USA.

3. How to get the tools you will use to verify your USA PayPal account INSTANTLY.

4. What to do in your PayPal account immediately after verification to avoid limitation during online payments.
6. The 2 'SECRET' websites where you can exchange your PayPal dollars for other e-currencies or Naira.

7. And other things which I won't like PayPal agents sniffing around to know about.

Now, what is the price?

If you are FAST enough, I will give you this package for just N1000 This price is for the next 15Days (It's less than 15Days Now as the countdown clock indicates) and for people who will order now. When the countdown clock finishes in less than 15 days, the cost will increase to N1,500.
To know get the ebook click http:///ca5asmq
Re: Paypal by legalwealth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2012
Good update in here but look into your link and you call it SECRET as I even taught that
you've discovered how to operate a
verified USA PayPal account in Nigeria
with Nigeria IP.

If you haven't got that or heard about it,feel free to reach me on 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
to hear how I got to discover that.

Goodluck...

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Plant Agricoultural Productcs Like Water-melon, Irish Potato And / The Future Awards Moves To Port Harcourt With Tony Elumelu As Key Note Speaker / Business Idea For Alcohol Delivery Online Shop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.