Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: (958 Views)

My Ex Won't Talk To Me / Talk To Me! / If You Gat Some Few Lyrics Please Drop Some Here.just looking 4 a female with ni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by jimmie(m): 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2006
Someone broke your heart, You confuse about the right choice to make, You searching for someone that will love you for who you are? Let talk about it, remember this quotes: With Love all things are possible.
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2006
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
BAD! wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2006
cld U shut up dere kajad? wink cheesy cheesy cheesy i wnt da gu-y up there to answer cheesy cheesy cheesy jst kiddin
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by jimmie(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
@Rhodalyn for how long have you been dating each other?
And are you really sure he loves you?
Are you ready for sex now?
and how old are you?
Answer to this question will determine my answer to your question.
God bless you.
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
9 mnths wink
yes he does wit all his fxxkin heart
and i thk im ready, im 17, pls dnt tell me im too young cuz im not!! he's 19 wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by jimmie(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ Zahymaka Hey my dear,
you have a long to go, why don't you take your time and do something nice to yourself, don't give in for sex now,
you still have the whole time in the world to do that.
For now i will object to it.
Think of how you will achieve something great in life, how you will be a role model that people will envy for good.
I will say no, and if he's telling you that if you don't have sex that you going to have stomach problem? it a lie, it's natural for ladies to have one illness or another during their mestral period.
You not going to die if you don't have it now.
Think of something nice and God will surely bless you.
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by jimmie(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ Rhodalyn Hey my dear,
you have a long to go, why don't you take your time and do something nice to yourself, don't give in for sex now,
Think of how you will achieve something great in life, how you will be a role model that people will envy for good.
I will say no, and if he's telling you that if you don't have sex that you going to have stomach problem? it a lie, it's natural for ladies to have one illness or another during their mestral period.
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by jimmie(m): 8:36pm On Apr 07, 2006
@Rhodalyn please re-write your replys am not good @ reading coded messages
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
Rhodalyn:

seriously, he aint forcing me for sex, he wnts it to be ma decision n no he dsnt tell me stuffs lk i'll get stomach probs shocked shocked shocked bt i feel he's da right gu-y n is da right time, if u're worried aba pregs n them tins, dnt dnt worry i knw wht to do wink wink can i?
Thought i heard the guy say no! wink Just passing by though
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2006
what gu-y cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy den shut- up n pass by cheesy cheesy wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
jimmie:

@Rhodalyn please re-write your replys am not good @ reading coded messages
i've done it wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by hotangel2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2006
jimmie:

@ Zahymaka Hey my dear,

Where's zah's question?
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
Peharps Rhodalyn is asking for both cos the answer appears exactly the same
Rhoda girl what happened?
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked i've not done anytin sad sad sad i ws wondering so too

why ya callin me Rhoda girl sad sad sad
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by hotangel2(f): 9:32pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy this is funny
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 9:38pm On Apr 07, 2006
The keyboard refused to type the remaining cry

Let me try again RHODALYN wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i feel beta now kiss kiss kiss
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by hotangel2(f): 9:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 9:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
@ kajad
angry angry who re U blowin dat kiss to? angry wink cheesy kiss
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by kajad(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2006
Hey!  angry  angry Which kiss? 
That was still part of the kiss you were throwing at me  wink
I like them not   kiss  kiss
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Rhodalyn(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i l[i]ove[/i] hate U  wink cheesy kiss kiss

the kiss is nt for U, it's jst for beautification cheesy cheesy wink
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by Reba(f): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2006
@ Jimmie
What are you?Some kind of redlationships councillor? I have some thing to ask to ask u but Introduce ur self first.
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by eveseh(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2006
my boyfriend
Re: You Gat Probs In Ur Relationship? Talk To Me: by ruffrider(f): 4:56am On Jan 16, 2009
seems to me that this guy is tryig to prey on weak hurting women. Ok so first you are going to advise them, then you will e-mail them personally, then you will tell them how wonderful they are so on and so on, then you will tell them what you think they want to here so you can meet up with them and have sex or scam them out of money whatever it is that you are trying to get from them. My Friend Come again.LADIES DON"T FALL FOR THIS BULLCRAP

(1) (Reply)

I Looking For A Real Girl. Do You Think This Is The Right Place? / Looking For A Girlfriend / Oshodi/ikeja Girls Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.