Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) (962 Views)

Married Banker, 32, Romantic, Ready To Play / Looking 4 A Sister To Hook For A Week Holiday: Promise U A Treat / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by tobacco: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2006
i nid a successful sister.how cn i get 1
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by gbengaijot(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2006
o ga ooooooooooo, grin grin ;Dwhere is diddy4t and eveseh?, it seems like guys dont want to work again oooo!.

They prefer haveing sisters and big mummies and sugar mummies that will take kia of their finaiicial troubles.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by diddy4(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
kai, taaaa, gbafuo here osoo. see this gold digger ooo. it is no longer sugar mummy and sugar aunty it is now successful sister. kai, go and get a job ooo, why are we seeing more and more of lazy people nowadays. nawa oooo.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by Damsal(f): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
You are clearly a lazy ass. Who isn't aware of how to get out of bed and make some money.
Must be cashed up and preferably a business woman banker boy you are some broke ass jacked up brother (quick question) do you also want her to be hot and sexy and possibly a good cook cause you are God's greatest gift to mankind. angry angry
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by diddy4(m): 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2006
dont mind the pathetic looser.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by aykay(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2006
What happened to the ideals we were brought up with? The man takes care of the woman not the other way round.
@tobacco, don't u feel ashamed?
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by gbengaijot(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2006
@aykay, i wonder oooooo
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by sammiek1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2006
tobacco, hope you are not a daytime robber oh. Please, lets put this topis inside a casket , before any girl reads it.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by Damsal(f): 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2006
ain't i a girl. Or do you have another category for people like moi.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by beyunce(f): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2006
Must the sister be sucessful?
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by retro(f): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2006
I'm successful but I'm not a 'sister'. Sorry.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by edygirl(f): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2006
Wow! you got high taste grin grin grin grin. Well you will soon get them in quantum and next time when you see a sister, you run no be small. grin grin grin grin
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2006
you are in need of a sister? Don't you have one? i thot your mum had some female children too!
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by Kadeejah(f): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2006
lmao
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by eveseh(f): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2006
goodluck
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by Eurphoria(f): 12:42am On Jul 04, 2006
eh o! times like these i miss my grandmother, she would tell you a thing or two about fly and $hit, you punk , to think there are ppl with sever disabilites out there doing more with their lives, listen tobacco or st moritz, i cud introduce you to a bloke or two who can arrange a trip to thailand and you can go sell your a$$ to some $hit stabber. lazy a$$ mofo, you want to reap where you have not sown, hiss
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by aykay(m): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2006
lol eurphoria, what a telling off.

tobacco, see what u subject urself to when u don't respect urself?
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by diddy4(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2006
@eurphoria

damn, dats a real blow. tell him, pathetic looser.
Re: Rlly In Need Of A Sister(mxt Be Cashed Up Referrably A Biiiz Womman/banker) by ikamefa(f): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2006
baba n laa GIGOLO shocked bia ngwa malboro , st moritz em ma keyboard refuse to cooperate tobbacco finally. did u go take a course in school called gigolo 2000 or what. shocked

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Long-distance A Lover! / I Looking For A Real Girl. Do You Think This Is The Right Place? / Looking For A Real Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.